[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Zoozs escribió:
Setting should be updated now.

Yeah I'd keep following old tree until you finish campaign and you should have enough regrets to switch over if you want. Old tree is still perfectly fine.

Do you still have the old tree open somewhere or need a link for it?
"
Muirey escribió:
"
Zoozs escribió:
Setting should be updated now.

Yeah I'd keep following old tree until you finish campaign and you should have enough regrets to switch over if you want. Old tree is still perfectly fine.

Do you still have the old tree open somewhere or need a link for it?

Would appreciate a link, thanks!

Edit: Also, I'm having trouble since losing the resistances from Kitava, a lot of rares and uniques one shot me and I dunno what to do. Got Bronn's at around level 51 hoping it would be better than the rare I hac before, it is a bit of an imporbement but not something massive.
Editado por útlima vez por Zoozs en 10 jun. 2019 10:20:08
"
Zoozs escribió:
Would appreciate a link, thanks!

Edit: Also, I'm having trouble since losing the resistances from Kitava, a lot of rares and uniques one shot me and I dunno what to do. Got Bronn's at around level 51 hoping it would be better than the rare I hac before, it is a bit of an imporbement but not something massive.

www.poeurl.com/crO3

I would get to this point in the passive tree and then regret tireless wheel to change to this...

www.poeurl.com/crO5

Then remove as many points as you can get regrets to end up at current tree.

As for resists... mine are usually screwed until before killing Kitava the second time. I do my third ascendancy lab before killing Kitava again so I don't have super low resists for the lab run. After campaign is over I get my resists all sorted out for mapping.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 10 jun. 2019 10:45:27
at 87 now, last played cyclone pre slayer nerf, my thoughts..

Not sure about 'freezing the atlas'..., only things that seem to get frozen are trash mobs, can be a bit precarious for melee with small HP pool.. think i will struggle to break 5K life without a rare chest.

Not sure i'd agree with flask setup, gotta drop a unique so you can get 'of adrenaline' roll unless your strictly farming shaper etc.

with shorter leech duration VP and blood rage with no life flask can leave you in tricky spot between packs if any downtime, especially 'vulnerability' map rolls

When i finally get U.Lab i'm thinking going crit with overwhelm to get reliable freezes, otherwise not sure the ele conversion is even worth it, ele reflect roll is too damn common:(

"
Shankhook escribió:
at 87 now, last played cyclone pre slayer nerf, my thoughts..

Not sure about 'freezing the atlas'..., only things that seem to get frozen are trash mobs, can be a bit precarious for melee with small HP pool.. think i will struggle to break 5K life without a rare chest.

Not sure i'd agree with flask setup, gotta drop a unique so you can get 'of adrenaline' roll unless your strictly farming shaper etc.

with shorter leech duration VP and blood rage with no life flask can leave you in tricky spot between packs if any downtime, especially 'vulnerability' map rolls

When i finally get U.Lab i'm thinking going crit with overwhelm to get reliable freezes, otherwise not sure the ele conversion is even worth it, ele reflect roll is too damn common:(

You can 'freeze' bosses now but it isn't really worth it to do. It's not a full freeze so even if you did do it you wouldn't notice it. Rare chest is a perfectly fine choice and high life + % life chests are very cheap these days.

As far as the freezing goes you can look at any of the t16 guardian videos to see plenty of freezing. All of them I'm clearing with the freezing 6link setup in Skill gem section with RT.

Not having Bane of Legends is going to make you feel very slow. After you get it having that 20% movement + Onslaught is going to make clearing much faster. With full ascendancy I don't see the need for an adrenaline flask. I regret testing out the build on standard because it made me feel so god damn slow in league.

As far as Bloodrage, those are my exact words in Skill Gem spoiler at the bottom talking about bloodrage. Soooo yes? :D

I've very rare seen ele reflect this league but yeah some leagues it seems like it's every god damn roll. Some times late league when I cannot be bothered rerolling and just want to brain dead farm maps I switch to full phys. Also lets you use a watcher's eye with temp chain immunity while using haste. SUPER brain dead mapping heh.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 10 jun. 2019 14:43:33
What is VP that keeps being referenced?
"
Thorhalli escribió:
What is VP that keeps being referenced?

Vaal Pact Keystone.
Can you please explain the ascendancy order and why do want Brutal Fervour first of all...Isn't impact more damage for first normal lab? and then doing headsman on cruel lab?
"
gambitflash escribió:
Can you please explain the ascendancy order and why do want Brutal Fervour first of all...Isn't impact more damage for first normal lab? and then doing headsman on cruel lab?

Overleech makes the combat way smoother. More dps is certainly nice, but the improved survivability of the leech ascendancy nodes are more important, at least to me personally.
I can't tell if it is my lack of defense or some of the Legion mobs being overpowered (similar to pre-nerf Syndicate).. but I'm getting chunked hard by some of them. Instantly getting hit for 4k+ dmg in white tier maps from a single archer skill with no chance to avoid as far as I can tell. Regular map mobs don't come near that much damage. Had to skip an entire room this morning after 4 deaths because I was instantly dying before I can even leap close enough to them to start Cyclone.

4.7k HP, max resist, 0% chaos. Will try Granite instead of Sulphur tonight and will have Carcass ready as soon as I can at least 5L it (100 fusings in so far).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional