[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
blackdeath101 escribió:
I can't tell if it is my lack of defense or some of the Legion mobs being overpowered (similar to pre-nerf Syndicate).. but I'm getting chunked hard by some of them. Instantly getting hit for 4k+ dmg in white tier maps from a single archer skill with no chance to avoid as far as I can tell. Regular map mobs don't come near that much damage. Had to skip an entire room this morning after 4 deaths because I was instantly dying before I can even leap close enough to them to start Cyclone.

4.7k HP, max resist, 0% chaos. Will try Granite instead of Sulphur tonight and will have Carcass ready as soon as I can at least 5L it (100 fusings in so far).

Some of the legion rares hit very hard... and now have a lot more life. I don't know how I feel about the changes to rare mobs. They feel like a chore to kill now on some maps.

Like, I'm really enjoying the smoothness of cyclone and I like the slayer ascendancy changes but it still seems like melee gets fucked hard.

Really miss old Slayer leech.

"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
"
gambitflash escribió:
Can you please explain the ascendancy order and why do want Brutal Fervour first of all...Isn't impact more damage for first normal lab? and then doing headsman on cruel lab?

Overleech makes the combat way smoother. More dps is certainly nice, but the improved survivability of the leech ascendancy nodes are more important, at least to me personally.

Those are my feelings as well. Also I don't ever take impact so that isn't an option! Going towards Bane of Legends would not be bad for leveling but I prefer going the overleech route.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 10 jun. 2019 17:41:44
Well with Disfavour being 10ex(so silly) figured I'd go the crafting route....

I have a base now hahaha. Time to get multi modding. With about 4ex in crafting it will be better than my perfect 30% disfavour in standard.

the 4ex will go into

Can have multiple crafted mods
+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
+25 to Strength +18 quality
Adds 24 to 42 Physical Damage
20% Increased Attack speed

Then getting the weapon quality bench from research betryal to add another 8% quality to put it upto 46% quality.

Even if I cannot divine it perfectly it'll still be better than disfavour(and cheaper) and also the base was only 5c not 1.5ex that elder vaal axes are currently. Damage is barely less than a similar elder vaal axe as well.

Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 10 jun. 2019 23:53:12
Hey loving the build so far but I cant seem to stop thinking about trying to fit Herald of Ice (just for the explosions) into it how bad would CoH + Frostbite + Herald really be?
"
Hey loving the build so far but I cant seem to stop thinking about trying to fit Herald of Ice (just for the explosions) into it how bad would CoH + Frostbite + Herald really be?

It's doable, I've done it before and it was perfectly fine. I may try it again this league with how all the legion guys are set up.

You would definitely want to pick up some more freeze chance some where. Maybe Icebite + Ele Prolif in cyclone setup. That should give enough freeze chance so that you'll get the most out of herald of ice pops.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 10 jun. 2019 20:37:52
"
Muirey escribió:
Some of the legion rares hit very hard... and now have a lot more life. I don't know how I feel about the changes to rare mobs. They feel like a chore to kill now on some maps.

Like, I'm really enjoying the smoothness of cyclone and I like the slayer ascendancy changes but it still seems like melee gets fucked hard.

Really miss old Slayer leech.

I think this is my first Slayer build (did your Raider Cyclone with last my last attempt at Cyclone). Outside of the Legion mechanics, it is really smooth once I got some stuff sorted out on my gear (was missing the Frostbite aura, added more chaos res, and some other changes mostly in-line with your guide). But getting absolutely crapped on by a Legion ranger skill before I can spin or leap my way to them just kills the joy.

And with the absurd drop rate increase on the Legion mobs, taking a big hit on currency gain by not tagging all of the important ones due to lack of range, speed, and moving around the terrain/walls. I'll give it a few more days and may end up Regretting to Frozen Flicker Strike for the memes to farm Legion events with until they re-balance or I leave for vacation.

Looking back, I think most if not all of my big drops this league have been from Legion events.. 3 exalts, Tabula, and a handful of rares/uniques I sold for 10+ chaos each. Not including the dozens of chaos, Vaals, fusings, etc. I'm usually never this rich after the first weekend (minus the one league I had a lucky streak).
How did u do Hrims 3B1G :( its so frustrated :P
"
kowal86 escribió:

I do 2 blue socket craft personally. Usually gets it in less than 4.

"
blackdeath101 escribió:
I think this is my first Slayer build (did your Raider Cyclone with last my last attempt at Cyclone). Outside of the Legion mechanics, it is really smooth once I got some stuff sorted out on my gear (was missing the Frostbite aura, added more chaos res, and some other changes mostly in-line with your guide). But getting absolutely crapped on by a Legion ranger skill before I can spin or leap my way to them just kills the joy.

And with the absurd drop rate increase on the Legion mobs, taking a big hit on currency gain by not tagging all of the important ones due to lack of range, speed, and moving around the terrain/walls. I'll give it a few more days and may end up Regretting to Frozen Flicker Strike for the memes to farm Legion events with until they re-balance or I leave for vacation.

Looking back, I think most if not all of my big drops this league have been from Legion events.. 3 exalts, Tabula, and a handful of rares/uniques I sold for 10+ chaos each. Not including the dozens of chaos, Vaals, fusings, etc. I'm usually never this rich after the first weekend (minus the one league I had a lucky streak).

Cold flicker is a lot of fun, if you can handle the eye bleeding! I'm still making the bulk of my money from trades, nothing special from Legion yet besides some chaos here or there. Not enough to justify 10ex for a low rolled Disfavour hahaha.
"
kowal86 escribió:

You can also check poe.trade and sometimes get them for fairly cheap. There is a corrupted one now for 5 chaos (way underpriced compared to the others). I cheated and bought an int helmet with Cyclone enchant until I get a Devoto's or better helm. But will be even harder for you to get 2R2B on gloves.

"
Muirey escribió:
Cold flicker is a lot of fun, if you can handle the eye bleeding! I'm still making the bulk of my money from trades, nothing special from Legion yet besides some chaos here or there. Not enough to justify 10ex for a low rolled Disfavour hahaha.

Haha, I saw your crafted axe.. very nice. I tried my hand at master crafting with some damage as extra chaos weapon and went through several thousand alts with only 1 or 2 success that failed the Annul. How many did you go through for Fortify + high phys?

I don't mind Flicker tear as much (trying to just watch it is so much worse). I think I last played it back when Inspired Learning was kind of a secret and was working towards my 3rd one. Now they are 2.5 ex each, lol.
Thanks for the guide man, I'm having a lot of fun with it! I picked up this neck and belt for pretty cheap today they seem to work pretty well together.

Still lots to upgrade but off to a great start, thanks again :)
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
Haha, I saw your crafted axe.. very nice. I tried my hand at master crafting with some damage as extra chaos weapon and went through several thousand alts with only 1 or 2 success that failed the Annul. How many did you go through for Fortify + high phys?

I don't mind Flicker tear as much (trying to just watch it is so much worse). I think I last played it back when Inspired Learning was kind of a secret and was working towards my 3rd one. Now they are 2.5 ex each, lol.

I think it was about 50 alts to get lvl 20 fortify roll, I threw a augment at it in hopes of high attack speed roll and failed getting increased damage with bleeding. The regal gave a very nice 15 strength roll heh. Figured I'd throw 2 annulments at it and lucked out.

Also took 50ish jewelers and only 20-30 fusings to 6 link. Soooooo yeah it was a real good crafting session to get the base!

Yeah I think the last time I did any multi-mod crafting was back in Abyss league also on an elder vaal axe base. Was before the crafting revamp though so it was MUCH harder to get a good weapon.

"
FloofEU escribió:
Thanks for the guide man, I'm having a lot of fun with it! I picked up this neck and belt for pretty cheap today they seem to work pretty well together.

Still lots to upgrade but off to a great start, thanks again :)

Glad you're enjoying it! Yes the retch is a nice belt... hell maybe I'll get one this league since I'm sticking with a rare chest.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 10 jun. 2019 21:40:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional