[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Impale isn't for this build, nor is the new Pride aura. Both of those scale based on physical damage dealt, and we deal cold damage , not physical.

Increasing physical with increases and multipliers is fine because it applies before conversion. Anything that cares about physical damage dealt (Impale, Bleed, Vulnerability) doesn't do anything for us.

That's what I remembered when I had read about impale before so seems like nothings changed and yeah not good for a conversion build.

"
Anyways, it looks like Close Combat is a 59% more multi, which seems best in slot for any close range melee build using an axe or sword.

Since I'm going Sword + crit, I think my 6L will be:

Cyclone, Melee Physical Damage, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Infused Channeling, Close Combat, Damage on Full Life

Damage on Full Life is questionable since it doesn't have a 100% uptime, but it's a 49% multiplier, so it's pretty hard to beat. Hypothermia provides freeze chance, but feels anemic compared to everything else since it's only a 39% more multi.

Fortify is a 34% more multi, so I'll be leaving it on Leap Slam for now.

That's also the links I'm going to be using as well. Probably Cyclone-Melee Phys-Elemental-Infused Channeling for a 4 link then adding full life when I get brutal fervour then finally close combat. Last two can be swapped and I'll probably be trying both out in a 5-link.

As I said previously I'm very interested in Rage Support in main link for addtional flat physical and then using berserk as a dmg cooldown. Loads of options now that can be played around with.
Hello Muirey, is it possible for you to post some sort of like leveling build for this I mean for example, what level did you start with Cyclone?

What other skill gems on the way did you use to make leveling go easier?
Mostly stuff like this, and maybe some leveling items that are for lower levels (except ofc tabula rasa)?
Laggy Double post >.<
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 7 jun. 2019 17:40:09
"
SkugganHD escribió:
Hello Muirey, is it possible for you to post some sort of like leveling build for this I mean for example, what level did you start with Cyclone?

Mostly stuff like this, and maybe some leveling items that are for lower levels (except ofc tabula rasa)?

You can look in the Leveling Uniques and the Tips for Leveling spoilers for more info but I typically use cleave until cyclone. This league I've been using Perforate to try it out with the new blood and sand skills. They are very fun so I'll probably stick to them until cyclone.

Until you get Winter Spirit / Hrimsorrow this is a physical build so you can use any support gems that increase physical damage. Melee Physical Support, Maim Support, Ruthless Support(depending on what you are using), bleed support are all good options.
"
Muirey escribió:
"
SkugganHD escribió:

You can look in the Leveling Uniques and the Tips for Leveling spoilers for more info but I typically use cleave until cyclone. This league I've been using Perforate to try it out with the new blood and sand skills. They are very fun so I'll probably stick to them until cyclone.

Until you get Winter Spirit / Hrimsorrow this is a physical build so you can use any support gems that increase physical damage. Melee Physical Support, Maim Support, Ruthless Support(depending on what you are using), bleed support are all good options.

Yeah I know I checked the Leveling Uniques but the weapons and helm at least are not really low level, just thought if there where some other stuff you could give tips on.

Can I ask what you're running with the Perforate if any support gems? And if you got something else for bosses?

Also tyvm for taking your time answering questions.
"
SkugganHD escribió:
Yeah I know I checked the Leveling Uniques but the weapons and helm at least are not really low level, just thought if there where some other stuff you could give tips on.

Can I ask what you're running with the Perforate if any support gems? And if you got something else for bosses?

Also tyvm for taking your time answering questions.

It's mainly the normal leveling stuff if you mean uniques but as a league start without any of that kind of stuff it's just normal rares that have links on them.

I am running Perforate - Chance to Bleed - Melee Physical at the moment. Also running Flesh and Stone, Herald of Purity, Blood and Sand.
I envy you guys on PC. I don't get to play 3.7 until Monday :(
"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
I envy you guys on PC. I don't get to play 3.7 until Monday :(

Ooof XD
Do we use Pride for our aura now or still Hatred?
Freezien
"
azndecoy101 escribió:
Do we use Pride for our aura now or still Hatred?

You can. I used it for a bit and it felt fine. Hrimsorrow are quite cheap this league so far so I just picked a pair up and switched over to hatred.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional