[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Muirey escribió:
"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
I finally path'd what feels like a fairly solid level 100 build on POE Mate. Only thing is though, I had to choose between the Acrobatics cluster and the Hematophagy cluster and decided on Acrobatics...

I had to give up quite a bit of increased damage and attack speed nodes to fit crit chance and multi in, but I think I'm okay with that. I'm not really sure if it's a boost or a loss to dps, but it's got 525% crit chance increase without including any from gear, so I should be freezing everything except Shaper (and etc).

Not really sure how to link the build here though.

EDIT: Is there any sort of decent way for us to get power charges?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAOsJCZY5Dpd5hVLkUVBHFCDvDkd-ZU29Nliv74_IzN9vGJG8nxRN_Es6QvJF_gr-jzrhplc1kk3j2L1fP1uv3L3L9dRS5w8X3AaiMbB0oAYghO9Nko19I_ZRR8cqmy0k_edU_96plIdqkGypJ185sKtyAeWzfTvlz5hvkn3cI7XyqW54DcAabzs26PcyOlKGYNlh6hilNYWnsoBR2vVhhrQnn5UkhNlLeDBx3ajBBL6nGNtAoA2NIWB08TB8jb-I7e56-hjh76OK_MVOKnfj2sEUdXlo7g4B3AUtdO1674d2Sn3UI62NdqzPfo9gI9Oaaio4ivDEgoGs5GqpeZcI8MSTD5zHJC7-RQAAAAA=

Link sends me to the 3.6 tree so I can't really see what you've done. An no not really a decent way to get power charges without adding in something like assassins mark on hit or power charge on crit some where.

Sorry about that... that's what POE Mate spit out.

How important are jewel sockets? I know flat life and flat phys are important stats to get, but I couldn't find room to fit them in. I only have one jewel socket in the path I came up with...
Editado por útlima vez por fiendishnature_ en 6 jun. 2019 18:03:48
"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
Sorry about that... that's what POE Mate spit out.

How important are jewel sockets? I know flat life and flat phys are important stats to get, but I couldn't find room to fit them in. I only have one jewel socket in the path I came up with...

Poe Planner works well if you want to redo it there.

One jewel socket is kind of needed for brute for solution so we never have to worry about getting int on our gear. A second one is nice to get a watcher's eye to get our cold conversion upto 100% which is a big damage boost. Jewel slots are nice but not 100% necessary.

Really depends on how many points you're spending to get them.

If it's 1 point? 100% Worth it.
2 points? Kinda worth it with a good jewel.
3 Points? Maybe not unless it's a threshold jewel that is giving you a massive bonus because of it's location.

Take the brute force solution jewel location by Golem's blood for example. Using 2 points to get 76-84 int is pretty worth it.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 6 jun. 2019 18:33:20
Hello again Muirey!

Looking forward to playing your build again with the Cyclone changes this league. Won't be able to commit as much this league for various reasons, but should be a shattering league compared to the last one :)

Question: The playstyle note says "elemental reflect is no longer a thing we need to worry about". Did something change this league or are we still doing the ele reflects into a different tab for pure physical clear?

Thanks again!
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
Hello again Muirey!

Looking forward to playing your build again with the Cyclone changes this league. Won't be able to commit as much this league for various reasons, but should be a shattering league compared to the last one :)

Question: The playstyle note says "elemental reflect is no longer a thing we need to worry about". Did something change this league or are we still doing the ele reflects into a different tab for pure physical clear?

Thanks again!

That's an old comment from when there used to be elemental reflect rare packs. Which would basically instantly kill you if you cycloned into them.

Elemental reflect maps are still a thing but yeah either roll over them, sell them off or stash them to run later on.

Should be a run league, mechanic feels more my speed than scynth did. Going to be expensive though! Which I personally like because it gives chase items and draws the league out. Having a 5link Disfavour on like day 5 last league was pretty lame.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 6 jun. 2019 19:33:03
Thanks for the build my man. Look forward to giving it a go :D
"
Muirey escribió:
That's an old comment from when there used to be elemental reflect rare packs. Which would basically instantly kill you if you cycloned into them.

Ahhh... I've been playing a lot of reflect immune last few leagues because of those packs. Good to know. Yea, all good melee 2H uniques going to be overpriced for a bit this league.

I'll need to run the numbers after PoB updates this weekend. I'll probably be doing something like this 91 path for this league:

-4 connecting points past Constitution connected through Warrior's Blood instead. I'm also bad at avoiding lab traps, so extra regen is nice until VP.
-6 points saved from Tireless after Cyclone mana change up towards Discipline Training instead. Slight loss of HP at first, but lots of dmg, resists, chance to freeze, etc.
-Extra 3 points for HP/dmg around DT + Retribution.
-Dropping Feller of Foes altogether, but Kinetic Impacts should do more damage if routing through Warrior's Blood for the same amount of points (60 + 4% double vs 52). Feller would be much better if opting out of RT, imo.
-Dropped 5 points for Harvester of Foes. If leveling to 95/96, would either take that back or grab more HP/armor (right of Warrior's Blood). Or potentially some other weird shenanigans like getting the 3-point INT jewel to get rid of Brute jewel.

League start leveling:
Similar to yours, but instead of the 7 points between Constitution and RT, I'll cut through the middle for Warrior's Blood, Butchery, resists, etc. So by 40 I should have RT, Constitution, and Martial Experience. And follow a similar trend of skipping axes until probably mapping levels when I can afford a good starter axe. Golem, Vitality Void, Charging Offensive, etc. And then I'll need to figure out when to take the jump up towards DT/Retribution. Possibly right after switching to cold if gloves are affordable on Saturday.

Any thoughts?
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 6 jun. 2019 23:46:00
"
Muirey escribió:
"
mrvinhthai184 escribió:
aaaa rol back lv and passive skill stree 3.6... OMG im starting your build in standar ...why now skill stree 3.7 huhuhu

If I'm understanding correctly you want to know what the pre 3.7 skill tree was because you're currently leveling in standard?

If so here you go..

"
40 points
(Ready to enter Normal Lab)

67 point tree
(Ready to do Cruel Lab)

92 point tree
(Ready to do Merc Lab)
When reaching the node before tireless cluster we can regret out of essence sap to pick up all of the tireless nodes. At this point our leech+tireless reduction will be enough to sustain our mana even while single targeting.

108 point tree

123 points

Those are all the old 3.6 trees

yeah thank so much!!
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
Ahhh... I've been playing a lot of reflect immune last few leagues because of those packs. Good to know. Yea, all good melee 2H uniques going to be overpriced for a bit this league.

I'll need to run the numbers after PoB updates this weekend. I'll probably be doing something like this 91 path for this league:

-4 connecting points past Constitution connected through Warrior's Blood instead. I'm also bad at avoiding lab traps, so extra regen is nice until VP.
-6 points saved from Tireless after Cyclone mana change up towards Discipline Training instead. Slight loss of HP at first, but lots of dmg, resists, chance to freeze, etc.
-Extra 3 points for HP/dmg around DT + Retribution.
-Dropping Feller of Foes altogether, but Kinetic Impacts should do more damage if routing through Warrior's Blood for the same amount of points (60 + 4% double vs 52). Feller would be much better if opting out of RT, imo.
-Dropped 5 points for Harvester of Foes. If leveling to 95/96, would either take that back or grab more HP/armor (right of Warrior's Blood). Or potentially some other weird shenanigans like getting the 3-point INT jewel to get rid of Brute jewel.

League start leveling:
Similar to yours, but instead of the 7 points between Constitution and RT, I'll cut through the middle for Warrior's Blood, Butchery, resists, etc. So by 40 I should have RT, Constitution, and Martial Experience. And follow a similar trend of skipping axes until probably mapping levels when I can afford a good starter axe. Golem, Vitality Void, Charging Offensive, etc. And then I'll need to figure out when to take the jump up towards DT/Retribution. Possibly right after switching to cold if gloves are affordable on Saturday.

Any thoughts?

Looks fine to me, let me know how it works out for you. It's a pathing that I've been looking at myself if tireless wheel isn't needed anymore.

"
mrvinhthai184 escribió:
yeah thank so much!!

Anytime.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 7 jun. 2019 0:19:10
Muirey, you and this build are gonna be famous!
Liftingnerdbro mentions both in his last video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ByvfCaphg&t=238s
Will we get a updated PoB link soon?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional