[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Muirey, what are you thinking about that more crit tree?

https://pastebin.com/eDgyMRBR
"
Falgorn escribió:
Muirey, what are you thinking about that more crit tree?

https://pastebin.com/eDgyMRBR

Crit is a very interesting prospect now for slayer!

I do think that swords still will utilize this better than axes and going more towards the right side of the tree as usual since we are over there already for the cold conversion from Winter Spirit.

Just spit-balling but: www.poeurl.com/cpav

But the left side does look a lot better for getting health in the one you posted.

I think I'd go a bit more like: www.poeurl.com/cpaO
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 5 jun. 2019 18:44:40
Why do you grab tirless life cluster before scion life cluster? its better to get scion beacuse both are 4 nodes for 20% but tireless needs you do path 1 point to it.
"
LazyBlanketCat escribió:
Why do you grab tirless life cluster before scion life cluster? its better to get scion beacuse both are 4 nodes for 20% but tireless needs you do path 1 point to it.

Mana cost reduction mainly. I tend to fill the scion life wheel out last since it's just % life without any other bonuses.

Depending on how mana intensive channeling cyclone is tireless could either necessary or worthless(life aside). We will see!
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 5 jun. 2019 21:36:21
"

Mana cost reduction mainly. I tend to fill the scion life wheel out last since it's just % life without any other bonuses.

Depending on how mana intensive channeling cyclone is tireless could either necessary or worthless(life aside). We will see!

its 2 mana cost so it should be fine
"
LazyBlanketCat escribió:
"

its 2 mana cost so it should be fine

Maybe, previously it was 12 per travel and only really screwed you when holding mouse right over your character. Now it's a constant 2 as long as holding down whatever button it's on. I also think it won't be a problem but ya never know in PoE.

As I said in a previous post, I'm trying to keep the passive pathing as close to original for the start to get a feel for the changes and to have a 'base line' of knowledge to refer back to when I go off experimenting with it.

That way I can look back and say "Ya know.. last time I was lvl 60 this felt harder" or "&$^$ this feels like shit now what did I screw up here!"

;)
aaaa rol back lv and passive skill stree 3.6... OMG im starting your build in standar ...why now skill stree 3.7 huhuhu
"
mrvinhthai184 escribió:
aaaa rol back lv and passive skill stree 3.6... OMG im starting your build in standar ...why now skill stree 3.7 huhuhu

If I'm understanding correctly you want to know what the pre 3.7 skill tree was because you're currently leveling in standard?

If so here you go..

"
40 points
(Ready to enter Normal Lab)

67 point tree
(Ready to do Cruel Lab)

92 point tree
(Ready to do Merc Lab)
When reaching the node before tireless cluster we can regret out of essence sap to pick up all of the tireless nodes. At this point our leech+tireless reduction will be enough to sustain our mana even while single targeting.

108 point tree

123 points

Those are all the old 3.6 trees
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 6 jun. 2019 7:57:24
What are your thoughts on the new Pride aura over Hatred? Considering you say more phys is better than more ele damage.
"
DubiosQ escribió:
What are your thoughts on the new Pride aura over Hatred? Considering you say more phys is better than more ele damage.

"Nearby enemies take at least 19% more physical damage, raising up to 39% as they stay in the aura for 4 seconds."

The wording of this sounds more like it gives you a Vulnerability aura causing enemies to take more physical damage not giving us more physical damage to convert into cold. Which wouldn't do anything for this build.

Pulverise Support, Rage Support, Berserk, Close Combat Support and Infused Channeling are the ones I'm excited about trying out.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional