[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
Do we drop Maim for Infused Channeling now? 49% more multi and 16% physical damage reduction seems way better.

If you rock Bonechill and Hypothermia on your totem, you'll still be applying an "enemies take increased damage" multiplier; with Bonechill, based on chill effect (caps at 30%).

Infused channeling is a strong option but they are also adding a more physical damage modifier to fortify as well. Think they also said they are reworking the fortify cluster as well. Using both may be over kill but infused channeling will be fun to play around with. I think you could drop maim for either infused channeling or fortify support and it would be fine.

Yes bonechill is a good addition to a totem setup. I haven't really played around with it much since it's been put in.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 5 jun. 2019 0:11:29
This is my legion starter plan was gonna go ED but did for flashback e.e so doing this. If you update skill tree yay whoooo i don't need to (am lazy fuck) if you don't well thanks for the 3.6guide.
Gonna try this on Legion
Tnx for the guide Muirey
"
LazyBlanketCat escribió:
This is my legion starter plan was gonna go ED but did for flashback e.e so doing this. If you update skill tree yay whoooo i don't need to (am lazy fuck) if you don't well thanks for the 3.6guide.

I was looking over the passive tree when they released it last night and as soon as they have a version posted that doesn't make my eyes bleed I will start fleshing out the tree.

If you want to make your own eyes bleed THIS is the new passive tree with all the changes highlighted.

May take a moment to load!

I read through the patch notes last night and will be putting all the information relevant to this build under the 3.7 changes spoiler in main guide today!
PoB and PoePlanner are updated with the new passive tree's now! Hazzah.

Currently looking at THIS for final skill tree.

Leveling tree's
40 pt tree
67 pt tree
92 pt tree
108 pt tree
"
Muirey escribió:

Leveling tree's
40 pt tree
67 pt tree
92 pt tree
108 pt tree

I think you should drop the cluster of berserkering (+18% atk.speed total) for the new cluster of Charging offesive (right of vaal pact) as it give +50% atk dmg with channelling skills, +12% atk speed with channeling skills and 20% chance to get Endurance and frenzy carge when hit while channeling
Editado por útlima vez por Meru84 en 5 jun. 2019 10:09:31
"
Meru84 escribió:
"
Muirey escribió:

Leveling tree's
40 pt tree
67 pt tree
92 pt tree
108 pt tree

I think you should drop the cluster of berserkering (+18% atk.speed total) for the new cluster of Charging offesive (right of vaal pact) as it give +50% atk dmg with channelling skills, +12% atk speed with channeling skills and 20% chance to get Endurance and frenzy carge when hit while channeling

Ah, I didn't even see that cluster! Good catch. Costs 1 point extra but yeah that offers more than berserking would for cyclone.

This then.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 5 jun. 2019 10:13:16
Editado por útlima vez por LazyBlanketCat en 5 jun. 2019 16:09:17
"
LazyBlanketCat escribió:

I know everyone is circle jerking over soul of steel but I personally don't feel like it's needed.

Is it a great node? Totally.
Is it needed? Not really.

I will be experimenting with some different builds after running the first one through to see how it feels.

Like this for example:www.poeurl.com/co2M

It will be something to play around with but I know for sure that the ones I updated in main post will do fine. Are they min/maxed? Don't know yet!

think i just found my league starter. it was between a full phys/bleed cyclone or an ele cyclone, and i think this will be more enjoyable to play for freeze cc and that oh so sweet shattering sound.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional