[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello guys, Ahfack. Thanks for this build, its really fun so far. I seem to be having trouble on the guardians and am scared to try shaper. I feel like I need more damage. Care to check out my gear / profile and give me some tips on what to improve? Thanks in advance.

ive tried something. I feel vaal pact is so much better in this build for slayer to be onpair with slayer pre 3.0. Correct me if iam wrong.

And i specced out of crimson dance, and feel my bleeds hit so much harder since most mobs are on the move.

So are crimson dance really necaserry? its like 50% LESS damage. Without it bleed do so much dmg if the mobs are moving.

I know crimson dance stacks 8 times, but i think moving bleed do more dmg anyway.

So really hope u can clear this out ahfack

and i did go the path on tree all the way down , then i saved 1 skill point for more life

https://pastebin.com/8uYuzHyx
Editado por útlima vez por paraply en 26 dic. 2017 13:19:50
Just based on what I've seen others do/say, sporko...

-You probably want to run a sulphur flask for bosses, probably only need 0-1 quicksilver flasks
-You opted out of two jewel slots in your tree which is huge (especially since they are powerful for both defense and offense)
-In the process of doing the above, you got unnecessary extra points in two wheels, the leech wheel and the axe damage one right above it. That would free up 3 of the 4 points you need for jewels
-No cyclone helm enchant
-Drop bloodlust support for ruthless on your warchief, and drop faster attacks for conc effect. Both are stronger "More" multipliers.
-Getting your gems to lvl 20 should help a decent bit, they all work together so you could easily see over a 5% gain just from that
-If your survivability is fine, drop enfeeble for vulnerability

hey guys thanks for the build, but I'm having some trouble to killing the guardians, you can help me what I should change in my build to improve?

thanks guys.
Editado por útlima vez por manextro en 26 dic. 2017 14:25:06
As ahfack states in his posts, crimson dance is a massive DPS upgrade on end game bosses. For average trash mobs and map bosses who are ez pz anyway, it's less DPS which you don't need anyway.
"
veXdz escribió:
Just to check - we shouldnt have any ele dmg on any rings right? Or it messes this up? Just only phys dmg?

Correct, we shouldn't have any elemental dmg. It doesn't mess anything up, it just wastes a mod.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Alavar escribió:
Since I cannot afford to run 2 curses (the doedre ring is just awful for stats...
I opted to grab some kaom's roots with attack speed bonus and decent hp. Finally got my HP up to 6300...

Since I am not running curses or cast when damage taken/immortal call

***How can I trigger our Pantheon?***

I do run blood rage and got a very good deal on a devoto's with 12% attack speed to bloodrage

I also finally ditched Haemophila gloves...though the ones i found are not max attack speed they allow me to stay capped for resists while wearing kaom's roots.

If anyone has time to check my Abyss character VAREK...I can't afford good steel rings yet either as i am saving to 6 link my axe which is currently 5 link...

ANY suggestions from pro would be nice...i am a POE nubling and have only played since august...

Best wishes to all and a merry christmas eve!

I think kaoms roots is bad for this build. We already can't be stunned while cycloning as an innate feature of cyclone. It's not worth givin gup the res/sockets for, especially since we wear kaoms.

Your rings omg...get steel rings - you're level 91. You should ahve them by now. Your bramble nail two stone has no life, no flat phys, and elemental damage. *sigh* :D

Your Death Knuckle two-stone has 35 life, no flat phys and not even that good of res. You can get 44life from master craft. come on man :P

Gloves are fine, however the fire res is pretty low. But I like the dual leech and good cold res, open spot for life and ias is nice.

Retch is good, however you should have good steel rings before retch.

Atziri axe only 5L, you should have 6L axe before Retch

Nice Devoto's

I think you should get better boots. dual-res two-toned pretty weak. Also, you can craft 64 res to boots at master, so you could even get a pair with no life, good move/res, and master craft life and have much better boots than you do currently

Knock out that 25% bleed dmg node, and finish your 5% life wheel off, or get another jewel with 7% life. You're 2-away from 2 jewels, that's potentailly 14% more life.

Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 26 dic. 2017 15:46:32
"
TheRealTuna escribió:
For end game, wouldn't it be better to roll with a 6L belly of the beast over a Kaom heart? Would allow a 6L warchief and a free 4L for cwdt stuff or anything else. I don't feel like too much health would be lost from Kaom -> BotB provided there are still good health rolls on other gear, + some free resists on BotB as well. Thoughts on that?

No, we need as much life as possible, as we wear daresso/devoto. Kaom's is undeniably BiS for us
"
Didiwox escribió:
Hi everybody, ty Ahfack for this great build.

I took 'Vaal pact' so i should'nt take 'Hematophagy' on tree, do you confirm me ?
Have a nice Chrismas!

Depends how it feels for you. I really think Hema is a great node, but just follow your gut and how it feel for you and your playstyle.
"
Thunderchubs escribió:
Hey, thanks for the build, loved leveling it, hit a huge wall so far in maps (t7 one shots me on the reg).

Just wondering, I see multiple gem setup recommendations for the primary cyclone setup. What should I be using in 3.1?

Also, can you someone take a look at my char/gear and tell me what to go for next?

haha nice name

Are you using enfeeble or vuln? I see you have both socketed.

I notice you have a 6L rare chest still and you're doing maps. Should seriously be saving up for a Koams at this point, then atziri axe.

If you're not doing bosses and still on the come-up, ditch crimson dance and focus on grinding/collecting currency for your upgardes. Crimson Dance is for endgame bosses to stack damage. You need to concentrate on getting through maps and upgrading gear first :P

Two-toned with single res - gotta get better boots

You're 1 away from an empty jewel socket - get a jewel, even a blue one, with 7life/ias or phys or melee dmg on it

Stone Golem hmmmmmm - I'd recommend a cast when damage taken immortal call increased duration setup, at least for 3l. Could even keep stone golem if you really wanted to. When you switch to kaoms, you can replace 2 of the support gems in you 4l totem for cwdt-imm call.

Should not need a mana flask, especially with kitava's feast. You should be leechign plenty of mana.

No lions roar

No defensive sulphur flask
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 26 dic. 2017 15:22:27

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional