[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
manextro escribió:
Hi, thanks for the build it is very good, but I'm having a hard time killing the end game bosses, I already killed the hydra and the minotaur, but when I tried to kill the minotaur again I could not, I do not know if I'm having the wrong mechanics.
if you could look at my gear and see what I need to change I'd appreciate it
thank you

I personally prefer using fortify on minotaur/hard map mods. It just makes the most sense because when you're being hit, your damage on full life is useless. I use dmg on full life pretty much on everything else though.

Quality your blasphemy/enfeeble

Steel ring has really low life and no supplmenetal flat phys. Need to replace that. Same with your two-stone. 22life is way too low.

Why do you have projectile nodes on your tree? :D

You're one away from butchery

You're one away from Warrior's Blood

You're one away from Iron Reflexes

On Minotaur/Hard maps, could run fortify instead of dmg on full life in 6L, put lvl 1 cwdt-imm call in the place of fortify/end charge on melee stun on leap slam for supplemental defense.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Alavar escribió:
Got the retch today...currently NOT running Vaal Pact...is there a significant damage increase if i DO run VP with retch? If so I would ditch the Warrior's Blood passive (since it gives regen) and what else?

Retch is nice because of the 15% move speed, some life, some res, some leech, and gives supplemental damage while leeching. Yes, if you elect to remove regen entirely and play with VP, your retch damage will go up.
"
Xyrm escribió:
Going to join the asking for advice train. Build does incredible damage so far, and has really demolished most content. My main concern at the moment is that at 82 my hp is only 5.7k, without really missing a ton of HP on any slot that isn't reserved by uniques. I'm basing my tree off the leveling guide (which may be outdated?), but I can't help but feel like my HP is too low for my level (and as a result, I pop like a pimple on certain affixes, or those mobs that explode into a circle of spikes when they die). The only substitution I made to the main build is swapping enfeeble for haste, since I don't have a 2 curse ammy. I know enfeeble helps survivability, but my HP is still REALLY low, no?

Just want to make sure I'm not missing something because it looks like based on the progression listed by AhFack, all my remaining nodes are damage, and while I know you get some hp each time you level, I don't see it giving me 2k+ more hp, or making the build actually be "tanky".

EDIT: Character is "XyrmSpin", my profile is public.

If you're low on life, you really need to be using Enfeeble. This essentially gives you 30% more life against enemies you are close to.

Haste is useless if you're dead :D

Quality your blasphemy

If you're not doing endgame bosses yet, just ditch crimson dance until you get there. CD is for stacking bleeds on bosses.

Replace your jewel by Golem's blood either with a 7% life jewel or brute force solution to help run high level enfeeble (if you need it)

Chimeric ruin and Carrion Spark are very nice

Repalce your 40 life jewel with 7% life one, even if it's just a blue 7%life/1dmg mod one. As kaoms users, we value life% on tree more than flat life.

On Minotaur/Hard maps, could run fortify instead of dmg on full life in 6L, put lvl 1 cwdt-imm call in the place of fortify/end charge on melee stun on leap slam or two red of AWQ setup for supplemental defense.
"
Sporko escribió:
Hello guys, Ahfack. Thanks for this build, its really fun so far. I seem to be having trouble on the guardians and am scared to try shaper. I feel like I need more damage. Care to check out my gear / profile and give me some tips on what to improve? Thanks in advance.

No move on boots - 30move is huge for cyclone.

On Minotaur/Hard maps, could run fortify instead of dmg on full life in 6L, put lvl 1 cwdt-imm call in the place of fortify/end charge on melee stun on leap slam for supplemental defense.

At least craft something to your belt, you have open prefix for move or open suffix for more res

Some guardian fights (especially minotaur) is actually harder than shaper. Watch some videos and learn his mechanics, and you should be fine - especially with insanity gloves! Should be able to dodge just fine. Just don't let the vortexes get stuck in the middle after the first phase is over and you should be fine.

Your gloves are fucking amazing <3

plague bane jewel is nice, but no 7% life

Viper Heart jewel, same story, nice but no 7% life

Several spots on tree for more life to get, I see 35%+ life potential which is very big for us kaoms users. I would value that over bleed damage etc...
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 26 dic. 2017 15:44:46
How does Ancestral Protector stack up with the War chief? Do we already have plenty of attack speed I'm guessing? Still leveling but this build is kicking ass, thanks bruh bruh.
"
FrooostyTheBlowman escribió:
How does Ancestral Protector stack up with the War chief? Do we already have plenty of attack speed I'm guessing? Still leveling but this build is kicking ass, thanks bruh bruh.

Cool!

Warchief better all around for us. We scale some area damage on tree and yes we have plenty of IAS, so benefit more from stacking bleeds with more x-y on our totem with ruthless as well as our hits of cyclone.
Hm, just tested this build out cause i really liked your RF low life scorching ray build last league, even though it took a while to make it work and to earn all those exalts..
Now here i am struggling once again, really wanted it to work with uber lab farming, i die very quickly against both argus and the lab boss, any tips? Check my gear out or passive tree if you can.
bleed damage its pretty much nothing at bosses even with all the nodes and hp is too low, currently at 6k hp with kaoms at lvl 90 only 153% increased life is abyssmal
Just failed uber atziri 3rd phase with 4 portals.. Is it my gear or do I just need to get good? Profile is unlocked. And I did use 2 ruby flasks
"
kesotron escribió:
bleed damage its pretty much nothing at bosses even with all the nodes and hp is too low, currently at 6k hp with kaoms at lvl 90 only 153% increased life is abyssmal

lol nice try

no steel rings

don't even have any flat phys on rings either

using level 7 added fire gem

no quality on gems

no flat phys or ias on gloves

herald of ash

using fortify on both 6l and leap slam

cold dmg enchant on boots

unneeded, redundant 2h dmg node on tree

2 jewels with no life%

quality your flasks

Watch this video of Ghosted Elemental Weakness Phoenix to show how useful bleed damage can be against bosses when properly utilized:
https://youtu.be/lD4cMlD0AaY

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional