[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Had a good time with this build so far after I struggled with my EK nova inquisitor. Clear speed is insane and boss dmg is far better then the EK nova char I was trying out.

Would love some feedback on my char. Not trying to do shaper or uber atziri (did that a lot in 3.0 with cyclone starforge build). I'm trying to save to a 6link atziri's disfavor, but the kitava's feast is kicking ass on surviabilirty (leech and no detonate dead killing me).

Can some1 please take a look at my gear and passives and see what would be good to upgrade to max t15 farming?

Also, is it a good idea to fill out the atlas instead of shaping it? Had all tier 1-10 done and just got tired of playing the same maps over and over:) Is there a great downside to not doing like all the youtube videos? (not using sextant anymore because of the prices anymore).

Thanks for making this awesome build guide:)
HI Ahfack. Build looks fantstic! I was wondering - how would this build go with the new Oni-goresh sword? Keep up the good work :)
Can someone explain to me can we use blood rage gem? I thought since it degens our health that means damage on full life and Daresso don't work?
And Happy Holidays everyone! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Execuda en 29 dic. 2017 6:27:12
"
Execuda escribió:
Can someone explain to me cause i might be stupid, so can we use blood rage gem? I thought since it degens our health that means damage on full life and Daresso don't work? Also would appreciate tips on what to change in my character, since i suck at the game haven't tried nor shaper nor guardians yet. Oh and Happy Holidays everyone! :)

wondering the same thing actually.. I've looked through a lot of pages and havent found a answer yet.
"
Korize escribió:
"
Execuda escribió:
Can someone explain to me cause i might be stupid, so can we use blood rage gem? I thought since it degens our health that means damage on full life and Daresso don't work? Also would appreciate tips on what to change in my character, since i suck at the game haven't tried nor shaper nor guardians yet. Oh and Happy Holidays everyone! :)

wondering the same thing actually.. I've looked through a lot of pages and havent found a answer yet.

It works since 2.6, even though it doesn't display full life - very strange, but it does work! Will add to FAQ

http://bfy.tw/FlEI
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 27 dic. 2017 11:47:01
Shaper down (not deathless because I'm bad with melee builds fighting Shaper), Guardians on farm, Uber-Lab on farm since day 2 of the League. Mapping like a champ, didn't do any Shaped Vault yet because I did not sextant-block my atlas yet, but Shaped Shores are a breeze, leveled 92 to 93 in a couple of hours. Elder & Elder guardians down deathless in all tiers.

My gear is awful :) 1c jewels, 5c rares, but I have all uniques - got those VERY early in the league (day 3 i think) because they were so much cheaper back then, and patched the rest of the gear. BUT, this thing works :) If anyone want to check the char out, it CycloningToHundred_.

Next up is getting to 95 (cos' 95 is the new 100...) and upgrading rares on the way, and for that I'm more than open for suggestions :)

Anyways, this is a super-cool build, I think I will ckeck out Ahfack's LLRF Guardian next.
"
james20419888 escribió:
HI Ahfack. Build looks fantstic! I was wondering - how would this build go with the new Oni-goresh sword? Keep up the good work :)

i too want to know if this would be good with the Oni
"
andizite escribió:
"
james20419888 escribió:

i too want to know if this would be good with the Oni

Okay guys, let's think about this:

Charan's sword is a crit sword that flat phys grows per level.

We're RT, so crit doesn't matter, so effectively it's just a sword who's damage goes up every level.

It also has a weapon range of 9, apposed to Disfavour's 13

It also gives an effect called "Her Embrace"

What is "Her Embrace?"

"
Her Embrace is a buff that grants the following effects:

Cannot be Stunned
123% of Sword Physical Damage gained as Extra Fire Damage
Unaffected by Burning Ground
Immune to Freeze, Chill and Ignite
20% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed

The last 3 mods are okay, but nothing to exclusively use an item for I don't think.

Cannot Be Stunned - We cannot be stunned while cycloning anyway, this is a feature of cyclone

123% of Sword Physical Damage gained as Extra Fire Damage - we are a pure phys build that deals no elemental damage so this mod is void

So in short, no this sword wouldn't be that good for this build.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Mopstah escribió:
For starforge, I would say just pick up the extra chance to bleed node in the bleed wheel. If you are using vulnerability, your bleed chance should still be fine.

For Vaal pact, yes you would ditch the Warriors blood passive. You may also have to ditch blood rage though. Overall I feel like that would feel worse and do less damage. In my opinion keep warriors blood. Take extra leech nodes as ahfack suggests and don't use Vaal pact.

As for HP concerns, your gear looks similar to mine. I pathed a bit differently than ahfack in order to efficiently take more life nodes such as bloodless and juggernaut. I like it better. Personal preference. Take a look at my tree if you like. Char: MexicanNightmare.

I'm at 6.5k life at level 86 and that's with a doedre ring. Will hit 7k easily by level 90 especially if I can find a better way to dual curse.

Just my 2 cents on the precious questions. I'm sure ahfack will have some tips also. Happy holidays folks.

Thanks for posting - I was having much the same issues and followed your suggestions and they worked a treat.
Guys, sorry if I duplicate ther question but: will Bronn's Lithe be good for this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional