[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Rocky0rocky escribió:
Just failed uber atziri 3rd phase with 4 portals.. Is it my gear or do I just need to get good? Profile is unlocked. And I did use 2 ruby flasks

What killed you, flameblast?

Your gear isn't quite up to arguably the hardest boss in the game yet.

However, the biggest killer of cyclone vs. uber is the flameblast because you're not using small/close clicks to your character model. You want to be sure you are clicking extremely close to your character model. Don't forget, cyclone is a movement skill and the animation will not end until you get your character gets to where you clicked. Therefore, if you are using short/close clicks to your character, it will end much quicker, and you'll be able to leap away quicker.

Another thing you could do is drop vulnerability, where a rare ring, and use purity of fire/enfeeble.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 26 dic. 2017 19:34:07
"
IHadToChangeMyName escribió:
Hm, just tested this build out cause i really liked your RF low life scorching ray build last league, even though it took a while to make it work and to earn all those exalts..
Now here i am struggling once again, really wanted it to work with uber lab farming, i die very quickly against both argus and the lab boss, any tips? Check my gear out or passive tree if you can.

I assume you hve changed to ngamahu's flame build? You're using a ngamahu's axe and a bronn's lithe.

This is a pure phys build, not an ele build.
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 26 dic. 2017 19:40:40
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
kesotron escribió:
bleed damage its pretty much nothing at bosses even with all the nodes and hp is too low, currently at 6k hp with kaoms at lvl 90 only 153% increased life is abyssmal

lol nice try

no steel rings

don't even have any flat phys on rings either

using level 7 added fire gem

no quality on gems

no flat phys or ias on gloves

herald of ash

using fortify on both 6l and leap slam

cold dmg enchant on boots

unneeded, redundant 2h dmg node on tree

2 jewels with no life%

quality your flasks

Watch this video of Ghosted Elemental Weakness Phoenix to show how useful bleed damage can be against bosses when properly utilized:
https://youtu.be/lD4cMlD0AaY

dude, I changed all the gems to check stuff out and respecced 6 points, was using your build

also I don't know what you want to show me what that video with the hp dropping from 8.6k to 1k every 2 seconds thats pretty terrible, and the dps sucks
Editado por útlima vez por kesotron en 26 dic. 2017 20:02:04
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Rocky0rocky escribió:
Just failed uber atziri 3rd phase with 4 portals.. Is it my gear or do I just need to get good? Profile is unlocked. And I did use 2 ruby flasks

However, the biggest killer of cyclone vs. uber is the flameblast because you're not using small/close clicks to your character model. You want to be sure you are clicking extremely close to your character model. Don't forget, cyclone is a movement skill and the animation will not end until you get your character gets to where you clicked. Therefore, if you are using short/close clicks to your character, it will end much quicker, and you'll be able to leap away quicker.

Another thing you could do is drop vulnerability, where a rare ring, and use purity of fire/enfeeble.

I think it was mainly flameblast yeah and something in the split phase also. I am aware of the cycloning trick. Probably just my lack of experience on her, first time trying to kill uber atziri.
"
kesotron escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
kesotron escribió:
bleed damage its pretty much nothing at bosses even with all the nodes and hp is too low, currently at 6k hp with kaoms at lvl 90 only 153% increased life is abyssmal

lol nice try

no steel rings

don't even have any flat phys on rings either

using level 7 added fire gem

no quality on gems

no flat phys or ias on gloves

herald of ash

using fortify on both 6l and leap slam

cold dmg enchant on boots

unneeded, redundant 2h dmg node on tree

2 jewels with no life%

quality your flasks

Watch this video of Ghosted Elemental Weakness Phoenix to show how useful bleed damage can be against bosses when properly utilized:
https://youtu.be/lD4cMlD0AaY

dude, I changed all the gems to check stuff out and respecced 6 points, was using your build

also I don't know what you want to show me what that video with the hp dropping from 8.6k to 1k every 2 seconds thats pretty terrible, and the dps sucks

Ghosted guardian with extra life and elemental weakness, and other mods. It's supposed to look a bit challenging ;)

If you don't like it, no worries! I wish you the best in your next build! GL sir
"
Rocky0rocky escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Rocky0rocky escribió:

I think it was mainly flameblast yeah and something in the split phase also. I am aware of the cycloning trick. Probably just my lack of experience on her, first time trying to kill uber atziri.

Uber can bee a pain your first couple of times for sure.

During split, I always attack the one with the blue light. Pretty easy to notice while it's phasing in. You want to make sure not to hit the one holding the mirror or it could be an insta-gib.
Ey man, thanks for this osom build!! can u give me some tips and what things i need to change for this build works.
Thanks!
"
Ey man, thanks for this osom build!! can u give me some tips and what things i need to change for this build works.
Thanks!

Thanks!

Lots of work to do!

Q your flasks

Q your helm

You're level 88, time to start gearing.

Replace iron rings with at least decent steel rings or t1 phys res rings

your boots don't have any movement speed on them - gotta change that ASAP.

If you insist on wearing a rare amulet instead of daresso/carnage heart, I really recommend getting one with t1 phys, or at least something equivalent of a bloodgrip amulet.

your abyss jewel in your belt adds phys to SPELLS not attacks, need to replace that asap.

There's some pretty bad unnecessary pathing going on on your tree. use 5 regret orbs, take out those 4 needless dex nodes pathing to the 30INT not. Get the 30int node you're 1 away from by Resolute Technique - use those 3 points for more life or hematophagy/crimson dance (if you're doing bosses)

That's just what I see on the first pass-through.
Shaper down on Abyss SC.

Opted for Belly over Kaoms only out of preference, just feels better but might not necessarily be better.

So this build has been great so far, though slowing down now due to item progression. One questions though.

Blood rage is it meant to always keep for health at exactly 5 below full health? I noticed that if so then the damage of full life gem can never work at the same time. Any clarification would be much appreciated if I'm wrong and something needs to be addressed on my build before using blood rage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional