[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Did not get any response to my previous post:(

Have farmed currency so that I can buy a 6-link disfavour but I don't know if I should. Have the kitava's feast that gives leech, meele splash, recover max life on kill and best one enemies get destroyed on kill.(No detonate dead or porcupine killing me)
Not doing to do any shaper or uber atziri with this char, so what should my focus be on?
Spend it all on disfavour or spend on something else?
"
Nordatheman escribió:
Did not get any response to my previous post:(

Have farmed currency so that I can buy a 6-link disfavour but I don't know if I should. Have the kitava's feast that gives leech, meele splash, recover max life on kill and best one enemies get destroyed on kill.(No detonate dead or porcupine killing me)
Not doing to do any shaper or uber atziri with this char, so what should my focus be on?
Spend it all on disfavour or spend on something else?

Kitava's is fine for general mapping. It suffers at bosses, but if you'll just be running maps them go for it
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
GoDLikUS escribió:
Guys, sorry if I duplicate ther question but: will Bronn's Lithe be good for this build?

No, we need as much life as possible. Bronn is too squishy for us
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey I was wondering if using 6L belly is a viable option, and getting a 6L ancestral warchief for single target. I would lose some life, but would the dmg gain be worth it?
you could but you already do so much damage with cyclone plus more life = less chase to die- thats my opinion
Good day exiles,
currently playing this build in Abyss HC and just hit level 91 with it and did the uber lab.
I've played quite some cyclone builds in the past and I have to say this is by far the most fun one!
I post my gear below so you can see how far you could get with gear which is far away from being optimal (Char is "BackupBastard" if you want to see tree and my poor jewels)
Just ran a T11 with 45% life and hexproof. Damage and clearspeed was still pretty good on my 5-link cyclone and Hezmanas. (Still playing without "Crimson Dance")
For HC I just prioritized the "Tireless"-cluster over other stuff.

Thanks for this guide Ahfack! I'm looking forward to push this build and see how far I can get.

Editado por útlima vez por ThisIsTimmy en 28 dic. 2017 17:24:33
Thanks for the build. Loving it a lot but I got me a Starforge which I would like to try for this build. I did read the note at the start about why we can’t but if someone could help with an alternate build for a phys cyclone using SF for 3.1 I would be very grateful. Would the same tree with sword nodes and chance to bleed also work..even without the shock, the dps of Sword is pretty great.

Sorry for the thread derail and thanks again for putting in the time and effort for the guide and replying to queries.

Cheers,
Hi,

having a lot of fun in Abyss SSF with this build.
I just found Kongor and I am wondering if it's worth it to respecc.
I could drop RT due to Kongors and just respecc the axe nodes to Mace nodes.

What do you think?

Thx
ign: CycloneThatBitch
Hello there,
I've been enjoying this build so far and now it's the time to ask for a few tips.
Where to head on with the build from where i am ? (idk how to link my items).
Is blood rage working with dmg on full life ? ( i keep on missing 20 hp or smthing like that).

Btw, should i play with doedre's ring or switch to 1 curse and 1 more dps ring ?
Editado por útlima vez por rareshelu en 28 dic. 2017 14:30:47

nice build so far

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional