[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Yeorj escribió:
Saw a streamer with a similar cyclone build, found this interesting..

I'm already around level 30 and I never bothered to look at the price of the gear until now.

Is this even viable for starters? I'm sort of new to the game, a lot of these items are going for like 1 exalted+ and even some of the "budget" gear is pricey too. What's some actual good budget gear that isn't over an exalted?

Don't worry about the recommended gear. Cyclone will get running without all the recommended items. At worst, you can refund some points later if you say, you find a super good weapon in a different weapon class (sword, axe, mace).
I guess you're right.

Mostly discouraged because I'm still in the phase of not knowing what build is for me.

I've been bouncing between a witch, inquisitor, this duelist and now I'm looking at righteous fire builds, which seem to be pretty neat themselves. I guess I just want something that's capable of farming the uber lab but not very expensive either. This seems super powerful but every person seems to have gear that's worth an exalted, no real budget recommendations..
Hey, thanks for the build, loved leveling it, hit a huge wall so far in maps (t7 one shots me on the reg).

Just wondering, I see multiple gem setup recommendations for the primary cyclone setup. What should I be using in 3.1?

Also, can you someone take a look at my char/gear and tell me what to go for next?
"
Thunderchubs escribió:
Hey, thanks for the build, loved leveling it, hit a huge wall so far in maps (t7 one shots me on the reg).

Just wondering, I see multiple gem setup recommendations for the primary cyclone setup. What should I be using in 3.1?

Also, can you someone take a look at my char/gear and tell me what to go for next?

You cyclone set up is correct for 3.1.

For your ancestral setup, you can put in ruthless in place of bloodlust/brutality
Hi, thanks for the build it is very good, but I'm having a hard time killing the end game bosses, I already killed the hydra and the minotaur, but when I tried to kill the minotaur again I could not, I do not know if I'm having the wrong mechanics.
if you could look at my gear and see what I need to change I'd appreciate it
thank you
Any major change if i use Starforge instead? What i mean is ...is it still worth it to go bleed if i use Starforge ?
Editado por útlima vez por maarthor en 25 dic. 2017 15:09:57
Got the retch today...currently NOT running Vaal Pact...is there a significant damage increase if i DO run VP with retch? If so I would ditch the Warrior's Blood passive (since it gives regen) and what else?
Going to join the asking for advice train. Build does incredible damage so far, and has really demolished most content. My main concern at the moment is that at 82 my hp is only 5.7k, without really missing a ton of HP on any slot that isn't reserved by uniques. I'm basing my tree off the leveling guide (which may be outdated?), but I can't help but feel like my HP is too low for my level (and as a result, I pop like a pimple on certain affixes, or those mobs that explode into a circle of spikes when they die). The only substitution I made to the main build is swapping enfeeble for haste, since I don't have a 2 curse ammy. I know enfeeble helps survivability, but my HP is still REALLY low, no?

Just want to make sure I'm not missing something because it looks like based on the progression listed by AhFack, all my remaining nodes are damage, and while I know you get some hp each time you level, I don't see it giving me 2k+ more hp, or making the build actually be "tanky".

EDIT: Character is "XyrmSpin", my profile is public.
Editado por útlima vez por Xyrm en 26 dic. 2017 0:45:22
For starforge, I would say just pick up the extra chance to bleed node in the bleed wheel. If you are using vulnerability, your bleed chance should still be fine.

For Vaal pact, yes you would ditch the Warriors blood passive. You may also have to ditch blood rage though. Overall I feel like that would feel worse and do less damage. In my opinion keep warriors blood. Take extra leech nodes as ahfack suggests and don't use Vaal pact.

As for HP concerns, your gear looks similar to mine. I pathed a bit differently than ahfack in order to efficiently take more life nodes such as bloodless and juggernaut. I like it better. Personal preference. Take a look at my tree if you like. Char: MexicanNightmare.

I'm at 6.5k life at level 86 and that's with a doedre ring. Will hit 7k easily by level 90 especially if I can find a better way to dual curse.

Just my 2 cents on the precious questions. I'm sure ahfack will have some tips also. Happy holidays folks.
Editado por útlima vez por Mopstah en 26 dic. 2017 10:19:19
i not sure if this being asked before but if i wanna use inspired learning which 6 nodes do u guys suggest to give up? i thinking of butchery(3 nodes) + 3 life nodes or the executioner + 3life nodes. what u think?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional