[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Has anyone considering using the phys version of impresence? You miss out on the range and speed of daresso's, but you gain:

-A flat phys roll better than a T1 rare
-Up to 70 life
-FREE vulnerability - blaphemy, allowing you to roll another aura (ie Haste or Grace)
-Flat armor
-Maddening Presence which gives you more defensive power during map clear
-It's cheaper, so easier to +1 curse vaal corruption.
Hey would like some help, what to update next and how to gear up for late game. Opened my character sheets. Merry Xmas to fellow slayers :)
Since I cannot afford to run 2 curses (the doedre ring is just awful for stats...
I opted to grab some kaom's roots with attack speed bonus and decent hp. Finally got my HP up to 6300...

Since I am not running curses or cast when damage taken/immortal call

***How can I trigger our Pantheon?***

I do run blood rage and got a very good deal on a devoto's with 12% attack speed to bloodrage

I also finally ditched Haemophila gloves...though the ones i found are not max attack speed they allow me to stay capped for resists while wearing kaom's roots.

If anyone has time to check my Abyss character VAREK...I can't afford good steel rings yet either as i am saving to 6 link my axe which is currently 5 link...

ANY suggestions from pro would be nice...i am a POE nubling and have only played since august...

Best wishes to all and a merry christmas eve!
"
Xyrm escribió:

-It's cheaper, so easier to +1 curse vaal corruption.

Is it cheaper in abyss league(I am only playing standard right now)?

Impresence is significantly more expensive than Dareso in standard right now.

http://poe.trade/search/uarinatoriukuh
http://poe.trade/search/augazusisamoyu
Editado por útlima vez por AndyLovesHisBge en 24 dic. 2017 16:09:37
For end game, wouldn't it be better to roll with a 6L belly of the beast over a Kaom heart? Would allow a 6L warchief and a free 4L for cwdt stuff or anything else. I don't feel like too much health would be lost from Kaom -> BotB provided there are still good health rolls on other gear, + some free resists on BotB as well. Thoughts on that?
Just to check - we shouldnt have any ele dmg on any rings right? Or it messes this up? Just only phys dmg?
Hi everybody, ty Ahfack for this great build.

I took 'Vaal pact' so i should'nt take 'Hematophagy' on tree, do you confirm me ?
Have a nice Chrismas!
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Olaverty escribió:
my phoenix kills usually take legit like 5minutes, I just need my damage to not feel so garbage.

--> 6L your axe <-- If you're runnin guardians on the reg and have certain expectations, you should have a 6L weapon. This should come before having a retch belt or helm enchant.

Quality your gems, starting with blasphemy, 10% increased effect of vulnerability is nice, as well as enfeeble.

Quality Totem gems, all of them 20/0q - every little bit helps

You got L20/0q Cyclone/Chance to bleed in your offhands - flip those with a gcp at a vendor and start leveling up again. At level 21 Cyclone gets +1 range which is another nice boost overall.

Replace your steel ring, meh rolls all the way around - try to get one with high flat phys

Might as well use some armour scraps on your gloves, I mean why not? However, if you're lacking damage, some with flat phys/open craft spot for 12%ias+ would be nice

I'm not a vaal pact guy, but you definitely want to make sure your damage on full life is always kicking in since you use blood rage. I got good regen, so I can just stand in my h/o and blood rage doesn't take my life down at all.

Sick Jewels!

I actually just had a friend mention to me tonight since 3.1 since we don't use ruthless in cyclone anymore, we should use it in the Totem instead of bloodlust now. Can't believe I didn't think about that - D'OH! I'm going to add that to the build guide. Should be more damage with our totem.

Just grabbed the gloves before bed that night, so armor scapped em up when I woke up, finally got the axe to 6l tonight, took about 1k fuse, and currently, im looking to replace the steel ring, but it is keeping me res capped, and giving me the int requirements I need sadly. i have a few other ones in my stash that are much better, but I cant wear them at the moment while wearing the doedres for enfeeble. Either way, thanks for the info, hopefully it starts feeling a little smoother, just disapointed with the ammount of currency ive sunk into the character, and the ammount of return it gives me.
Saw a streamer with a similar cyclone build, found this interesting..

I'm already around level 30 and I never bothered to look at the price of the gear until now.

Is this even viable for starters? I'm sort of new to the game, a lot of these items are going for like 1 exalted+ and even some of the "budget" gear is pricey too. What's some actual good budget gear that isn't over an exalted?
Hey guys Xmas with family, will be a couple days before I'll be able to give any good responses. Just fyi! Thanks for understanding
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional