[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Chris_hueso escribió:
Hi!! first of all, thanks for the awesome build and the guide, very good.

The last league i did all content with this and have a lot of fun (last league i used 1 curse+haste, now 2 curses), but now reading the guide again, i noticed we use ancestral warchief and i used ancestral protector last league xD, why warchief instead of protector?? what is pros and con??

This league i started with your build since the day 1, but with a little change, this time i wanted to try a sword version, just change some nodes but the core of the build is the same and i am farming red maps so easy :D, but i have a question, i did my uber lab (yep at lvl 89 just for lazy xD) and got this in my first attempt

my question is, sell it and go for a starforge 5 link or go for kaom or just keep the helm??

Bye and sorry for my english if you dont understand something, not my native languague.

First off, your English is great. I understood everything you said. Don't doubt yourself! Secondly, awesome!! If you don't have a kaom yet definitely sell the helm and get a kaom. Then start throwing fusings at your sword until you get a 5l
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hi,
thank you very much for your nice and detailed build @AhFuck!
I really like all your build :D
and the videos for the builds are EPIC

Yersterday i bought an atziris disfavour and was really happy with it.
But there are many other slots to upgrade my build for less currency.
And was out of currency xD
So i decided to sell my atziris - it had no 6 link...

Today i tried to "chaos-spam" an elder Vaal Axe just for fun
Result after a few chaos:

What do you guys think about that piece of shit?
i know.. it got only about 500 dps. But the +2 to melee gems really rocks (i think)

Now i dont know if its worth to 6 link :S
Or should i go back to atziris and try to 6 Link?

I really dont know what to do next.
My gear isnt GG

Thanks for help!
Love you guys for all your pro tips :D
"
Hearts_Fear escribió:
Hi,

i know.. it got only about 500 dps. But the +2 to melee gems really rocks (i think)

My gear isnt GG

Thanks for help!

Very curious axe indeed. Level to melee gems barely matters in comparison to spells, but it's something. I'd say 5l it. If you hit 6l on the way to 5l, cool! If not, just leave at 5l. It might be 500dps, but the built in fortify is really nice and will help your tankiness a bit and act as a 6l until you get more currency for a disfavor
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 23 dic. 2017 14:56:16
"
Hearts_Fear escribió:
Hi,

My gear isnt GG

Thanks for help!

Taken into consideration you chaos spammed that elder base it really turned out pretty cool lol.
Ahfack, do you think someone is gonna surpass the Hate Splitter with the new shaper and elder bases ;3?
"
Freddydaking escribió:
Ahfack, do you think someone is gonna surpass the Hate Splitter with the new shaper and elder bases ;3?

From a raw pdps/bleed perspective, it's not possible. Functionality-wise? Perhaps. I'll explain.

No matter what, you need Merciless 179% phys, which is the rarest mod on a weapon (tied with it's hybrid% counterpart of dictators 79%) at about 0.05% chance to roll - this doesn't account for the new prefixes that elder bases have either, so it's probably more of a 0.03%-0.04% chance now. You also need flaring (t1 flat phys), which is the 2nd hardest mod to hit at 0.37% (considering elder mods, probably 0.33% chance to hit). These are both prefixes by the way so no metamodding in order to roll these is possible. Either chaos spam or alt/aug/regal only. No blocking rolls are possible here.

Okay, now that we've established that, the other desirable mod one would want on this axe would be celebration (27%ias), which is documented as 1% chance to hit, but I've meta-modded for several people and the average I've seen is realistically about 1/250 chance to hit. This is a suffix not including the new elder mods. There are 17 new elder mods, so it would be roughly 1/267 chance (maybe slightly more because I imagine some of the new elder mods are not as rare as celebration).

Okay, now that we've gotten the Hate Splitter base on a elder base, now what?

What Elder mods would we want?

Fortify to make it a 7L doesn't stack with merciless 179% since it gives up to 134%, so that wouldn't work - pretty much all the prefixes are out since they are hybrid phys%

Okay! So time for suffixes. After we've successfully gotten the 0.03% Merciless and 0.33% Flaring, and the 1% chance to hit merciless. Now we block a prefix and eternal. Because we're blocking a prefix and already have celebration, we can't block any suffixes.

Suffixes we would want:

Culling Strike
+2 Weapon Range
30-49% inc phys / hit have culling strike against bleeding enemies

Hate Splitter already has 25% bleed and + 2 range, so you would need both of those.

So Culling strike/inc phys culling strike really only probable outcomes.

These rolls are currently not know on probability, but we're talking about 2 different eternal sessiosn in order to get culling strike. It would be AMAZING to get, but not sure if it would ever happen.
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 23 dic. 2017 16:06:19
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Freddydaking escribió:

From a raw pdps/bleed perspective, it's not possible. Functionality-wise? Perhaps. I'll explain.

No matter what, you need Merciless 179% phys, which is the rarest mod on a weapon (tied with it's hybrid% counterpart of dictators 79%) at about 0.05% chance to roll - this doesn't account for the new prefixes that elder bases have either, so it's probably more of a 0.03%-0.04% chance now. You also need flaring (t1 flat phys), which is the 2nd hardest mod to hit at 0.37% (considering elder mods, probably 0.33% chance to hit). These are both prefixes by the way so no metamodding in order to roll these is possible. Either chaos spam or alt/aug/regal only. No blocking rolls are possible here.

Okay, now that we've established that, the other desirable mod one would want on this axe would be celebration (27%ias), which is documented as 1% chance to hit, but I've meta-modded for several people and the average I've seen is realistically about 1/250 chance to hit. This is a suffix not including the new elder mods. There are 17 new elder mods, so it would be roughly 1/267 chance (maybe slightly more because I imagine some of the new elder mods are not as rare as celebration).

Okay, now that we've gotten the Hate Splitter base on a elder base, now what?

What Elder mods would we want?

Fortify to make it a 7L doesn't stack with merciless 179% since it gives up to 134%, so that wouldn't work - pretty much all the prefixes are out since they are hybrid phys%

Okay! So time for suffixes. After we've successfully gotten the 0.03% Merciless and 0.33% Flaring, and the 1% chance to hit merciless. Now we block a prefix and eternal. Because we're blocking a prefix and already have celebration, we can't block any suffixes.

Suffixes we would want:

Culling Strike
+2 Weapon Range
30-49% inc phys / hit have culling strike against bleeding enemies

Hate Splitter already has 25% bleed and + 2 range, so you would need both of those.

So Culling strike/inc phys culling strike really only probable outcomes.

These rolls are currently not know on probability, but we're talking about 2 different eternal sessiosn in order to get culling strike. It would be AMAZING to get, but not sure if it would ever happen.

Thank you so much for this indebt answer :)

But im glad to hear, i really want a mirror service on that hate splitter some day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you got free time Ahfak, ide still like guidance on where to push this character to not die so randomly, or be able to farm guardians, and scale my damage properly. For the ammount of currency invested I feel im just missing something crucial.
Will try tonight man. Holiday time with the fam I'm mobile like 99% of the time atm
my phoenix kills usually take legit like 5minutes, I just need my damage to not feel so garbage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional