[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
crispyexcal escribió:
Have you considered inc. AoE instead of ie. chance to bleed and swap it for conc effect for bosses?
Yes, 5years ago ;) I prefer a smooth build that gives both great range and damage at the same time. It is great having more freedom where/how you move during bossfights since GGG has finally given is sufficient support gems to do so.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Mopstah escribió:
Just wanted to say thanks to Ahfack. The support you give and feedback here is really great, as evidenced by your build being so popular and your thread having 92 pages.

This guy has responded to my questions on YouTube and in this thread, promptly. He is checking for updates and giving advice on his mobile. Thanks buddy for your great work and all the help to everyone here myself included.

You're very welcome sir! I was new once too, and I didn't get to where I'm at now without the help of others. Good to pass it on
Im really just wanting to find a way to scale my damage higher, I feel like my damage on bosses is a HUGE contribution to the issues im having with my build.
"
Olaverty escribió:
Im really just wanting to find a way to scale my damage higher, I feel like my damage on bosses is a HUGE contribution to the issues im having with my build.

I'll try to look a bit more in depth on your character tomorrow when I'm back home
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 22 dic. 2017 21:55:25
Hey guys..which blood rage enchant for devotos...the one that adds a % to get Frenzy charges...or the one that grants more attack speed...nubly question i know :(
"
Alavar escribió:
Hey guys..which blood rage enchant for devotos...the one that adds a % to get Frenzy charges...or the one that grants more attack speed...nubly question i know :(

Attack speed. Its pretty cheap too. Alot cheaper than the Cyclone one.
OK, so I started transitioning into this build today and I seem to feel a little squishy still. Here is my current setup. If anything is wrong could you point it out? It may just be my level. Thanks!

"
Olaverty escribió:

Spec out of Path of the Warrior and 3 life nodes and pick up bloodletting. Like, that's the whole point of us running bleed I think.
"
Sporko escribió:
OK, so I started transitioning into this build today and I seem to feel a little squishy still. Here is my current setup. If anything is wrong could you point it out? It may just be my level. Thanks!

Get a good roll Rumi's, the block helps a lot. You can always switch Chance to Bleed for Fortify gem for the perma buff. The Jewel in your belt is almost useless, we don't deal elemental damage. If you feel like you can't sustain yourself (your death takes longer than 1 sec) try out Vaal Pact.
"
Sporko escribió:

If you feel like having enough damage, switch Chance to Bleed to Fortify. I did it and I feel A LOT tankier.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional