[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Is this good enough for now? Also is it better to craft with essences or alt+regal?
Finally managed to 6link my axe. Took me 1,2k fusings yesterday.

A beginner in this game, only my second league, but I like the build. Guardians are no problem. Been farming them last 2 days for currency.
With this build I'd rate guardians from hardest to easiest: Minotaur, Hydra, Phoenix, Chimera.
Minotaur is only hard when the map has some crazy damage rolls. Hydra is only second because there's alot of dodging going on. Doing Phoenix just need to dodge the nuke and Chimera I can facetank everything, even the combo attack. I'd say minions hit way harder than Chimera. Can do guardians easy and 99% deathless.
All Elder fights are also done, were quite easy.
Enough damage for Shaper too, but I only tried it once and it was my first try ever and went blind. Messed up the balls and failed. Could do Shaper too if I get my mechanics together.

Currently keeping my eye out for rings/gloves. Trying to craft rings myself too, but haven't been lucky yet. Thinking, maybe should buy 40% Cyc damage Devoto's.
Got 1 really good jewel, rest I want to switch out & add.

Thanks for the guide.
Playing in Abyss SC.

/// edit: upgraded my boots.
/// edit2: Used 2 divs on my axe that had lowrolls. Almost max axe now :)

Editado por útlima vez por Escape_Artist en 22 dic. 2017 14:01:54
I picked up a Kitvas Feast while I am farming for my Disfavor and managed to six link it. I have a kaom's and am upgrading to steel rings as well. I have been cruising through t14 with barely any issues with the axe and was wondering if you think it can do the end game content before my Disfavor?
Hey Ahfack, quickie Q.
If I dont want to run doedres ring for a second curse, could I just add like.. hatred or hoa instead for a nice chunk of damage?

Or would that somehow screw with other things?
"
Korize escribió:
Hey Ahfack, quickie Q.
If I dont want to run doedres ring for a second curse, could I just add like.. hatred or hoa instead for a nice chunk of damage?

Not sure how that would work with brutality that says "no elemental damage". But my guess is that as long as we use brutality we cannot deal anything else then physical.

Should I scour and recraft this or just buy a disfavour?
"
"
Korize escribió:
Hey Ahfack, quickie Q.

Not sure how that would work with brutality that says "no elemental damage". But my guess is that as long as we use brutality we cannot deal anything else then physical.

Ah thats true, didnt think of the brutality.. hmm!
How important is the retch belt for this build? For fairly cheap I got a nice abyssal belt with resists, life, movement speed and flask duration. Then added a jewel with more life, attack speed and flat phys. Is the retch worth the 4ex price?
"
Mopstah escribió:
How important is the retch belt for this build? For fairly cheap I got a nice abyssal belt with resists, life, movement speed and flask duration. Then added a jewel with more life, attack speed and flat phys. Is the retch worth the 4ex price?

Really just QOL. An excellent vise/jewel combo is great as well and mentioned in the guide.

I just replaced retch for my new creation

Same move as the retch, crit strike defense of belt of deceiver, gg res/life, and a spot for a jewel
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 22 dic. 2017 14:27:23
I cant figure out what im doing wrong, I am just struggling with this build on bosses. I dont feel I do enough damage, or leech enough to sustain vs even mele hits from guardians or shaper. Ripped a few sets now trying to see if its just from me making mistakes. Im not sure where to progress my build from this point other than 6linking my axe, for the amount of currency ive put into this character i feel he should be able to clear these no damage modded maps and shaper. If you dont mind checking out my character, ide love to hear what im doing wrong scaling my damage. Also bleed feels pretty weak, and the damage is very low.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional