[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Thanks a lot guys! Ill give the rumi's and a new jewel a try, possibly the fortify too.
Hey ahfack you sexy bastard!

When chain mapping with this, would i lose or gain switching retch for a HH :)?
Is this build/guide viable as a league starter?
"
Freddydaking escribió:

HH it's always fun choice if you have one :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Freddydaking escribió:

HH it's always fun choice if you have one :D

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>⌐■-■
Hey all, I started playing after long time and this is the furthest I've ever gotten in the game. Im in a serious pickle now since I dont know what to do or what items to buy next. I have about 6 exalted worth of currency. I can't even solo Uber Izaro since his p2 or p3 just one shots me. Help would be really appreciated. Awesome guide, keep up the good work. :)
"
QQMOARLOL escribió:
Hey all, I started playing after long time and this is the furthest I've ever gotten in the game. Im in a serious pickle now since I dont know what to do or what items to buy next. I have about 6 exalted worth of currency. I can't even solo Uber Izaro since his p2 or p3 just one shots me. Help would be really appreciated. Awesome guide, keep up the good work. :)

Unlock your character sheets
will this build work with the New Oni-Goroshi sword?
Hi!! first of all, thanks for the awesome build and the guide, very good.

The last league i did all content with this and have a lot of fun (last league i used 1 curse+haste, now 2 curses), but now reading the guide again, i noticed we use ancestral warchief and i used ancestral protector last league xD, why warchief instead of protector?? what is pros and con??

This league i started with your build since the day 1, but with a little change, this time i wanted to try a sword version, just change some nodes but the core of the build is the same and i am farming red maps so easy :D, but i have a question, i did my uber lab (yep at lvl 89 just for lazy xD) and got this in my first attempt

my question is, sell it and go for a starforge 5 link or go for kaom or just keep the helm??

Bye and sorry for my english if you dont understand something, not my native languague.
Editado por útlima vez por Chris_hueso en 23 dic. 2017 13:58:29
"
Bromstone escribió:
will this build work with the New Oni-Goroshi sword?

No

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional