[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
wolf4547 escribió:
"
poeGT escribió:
Safe to just buy any lethal pride and shove it in the left socket? Or it has to be a specific number.

well that depends for what you wanna use it. for the notablke the keystone?

The Keystone is determined by the name (Kaom,Kiloava or Rakiata). https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lethal_Pride you can check here what every keystone gives.

for the notables you need to just buy and hope its nice. if not sell it and repeat.

Great more RNG. :D

In other news I decided to spend 1ex getting a nice rolled Devos+Retch. I dropped 400hp+ but the extra speed is great for slamming multiple influenced lower red maps. It's a bit of a res struggle though and I had to get some in my gems so I have at least 76% and 12%+ over res.

Prices for rings and rares are getting really stupid atm. If you see my profile I have a life%, melee%, all res gem and today I was looking to grab another and some people are trying to get 1ex for them, just lol @ the madness.

So basically just speed farming t12-15s adn delves with this: Saving I guess for a nice 6l craft before I go for Ubers. Grab 1-2 more levels as well to fill out some life nodes.

Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 27 jun. 2019 20:52:27
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Mac2Fresh escribió:
@crazypearce

hey mate would you mind linking a pob for ur crit build? Trying to convert to crit build using your setup as an outline and would appreciate being able to tweak things here and there in pob

At work at the moment but if you go in post history for two days ago there is a YouTube link of an uber elder kill. My up to date PoB is in the comments there

Here's the post in question (man, these forums don't make it easy)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/crazypearce/page/2#p22134723

Edit: I also wanted to thank @crazypearce for stepping up with so much info on alternative builds!

Edit2: here's the pastebin from the Youtube link: https://pastebin.com/0J9Avzeg
Editado por útlima vez por drhobotron en 27 jun. 2019 22:00:50
I am having a blast with this build! The dps is amazing so i decided to try to build more tankiness and it's going well!

I have two steel ring waiting for multi craft and specially to obtain the craft for mana cost!

Spoiler
"
wolf4547 escribió:
@crazypearce any advise for replacing atziris acuity? i planned to spend the 6 points to get Vaal pact/mana leech. should ic raft rare gloves or is there another good pair of unqiue ones? or is it jsut not worth it to go crit without it?

I was crit without before and it's fine. Just spend the points to get vaal pact.

For alternative gloves I just used a random pair with curse on hit vulnerability. If you don't need the res you can pick up a random unique pair with some health for pretty cheap
Can someone explain button config for 8 skills? (Cyclone, Blood Rage, Leap Slam, Totem, Banner, Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone)

The only way I've found it KIND of works is with Cyclone on left click, making me have to hold left click and shift while channeling the primary skill. Kind of cumbersome.
Nevermind, I've discovered that Flesh and Stone remains active once activated with Blood and sand, even when not on the bar.
"
Nihiladrem escribió:
Nevermind, I've discovered that Flesh and Stone remains active once activated with Blood and sand, even when not on the bar.

Every single aura does, you can active and remove all of them.
What do you guys think about this helm

Ton more damage than devotos, just need to take that extra physical damage
"
WantLove escribió:
What do you guys think about this helm
No disponible

Ton more damage than devotos, just need to take that extra physical damage

Damage is useless if you are dead :)
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Greetings Exiles

I've recently returned to the game after a long break (must have been 2014). I decided to go with a Cyclone Slayer, as these seem to be in a very good shape currently and roughly followed this build. I went for a few more bleed nodes and decided to go with the gear setup from this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAPdFkRc-RY&t=1564s

Current Gear

The Sinvicta's was eventually gonna be replaced with an Atziri's Disfavour for 100% bleed chance, but damage isn't a problem at the moment. Cyclone tooltip is at 44k in hideout.

Current Passive Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHnBS0HdQ48ERoTTBQgFHEX4RiRGlUb-iFVI9Mj6iXfJvgnICefLPstMC5TMHc1kjboOlI64TsUQzFFqUZpTP9OKk4yUEdXVFivWf5an185Xz9hIWFSZFJlp2a2aGVuaW87c2t07XaseA14enloeu97dHzZggeDLoTZhO-Fj4WnhmCGtIdqiiKKs4rwj2CTqJpqmy2fiaQZpTWpJ6luqZStja5QsoC18ryfvqfAGsCmwQTBo8S4ypDPftAs02_V-Ni92Xzawdw94mHpRum56hjsce3X7w7vTvJF8931Yfcy-Ov-Cv6P?accountName=Philitt&characterName=Jehaveyir

I'm running T7 Maps at the moment, damage is looking good, but I'm feeling a bit squishy. Resistances are capped, but armour is only at 4.3k (31%) and health 3.5k. I'm working on the scion wheel of life cluster right now and I think I should have enough life nodes on the tree. But all the uniques are making me starved on flat life rolls.

So does this gear setup contain too many uniques for being viable in endgame? I recently tried the last Labyrinth and Izaro just oneshot me. I understand you need about 4 to 5k Health to avoid being oneshot, but I think it's gonna be hard to reach that with this kinda gear.

Should I replace something with a good defensive rare, what do you guys think?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional