[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Turned my amulet into a talisman last night, think it came out pretty good :)

My character is reaching its peak, I decided to stay with RT, as I have 8 mil shaper damage (with dread banner) and I use Vaal Ancestral warchief in a six link for even more damage. I have 6700 life at the moment, and either a huge aoe (like 70% of the screen) or a little smaller with more damage. I have a very powerful fortify effect with the helmet, and my lethal pride is giving me 10% chance at double damage, 40% physical damage, 5% strength, and 52 strength
Spoiler

Character:

I may try to make a maim / -mana / huge lift chest for the warchief as my last investment
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 28 jun. 2019 12:14:00
Has anyone calculated how much dps +2 level to support gems actually gives in lvl 20 fortify vaal axe?

Still thinking if i should enchant that or hits cannot be evaded.
Shaper is too easy, so I decided to open a breach for some extra spice..

https://gyazo.com/78c871057b622893d289e831c63fcb77

Crafted this. The lvl 16 Fortify makes me sad, but i think it still worth crafting Multiple Modifiers and +2 to socketed gems

Any tips?

Later i crafted this

Wonder wich one will be the best

Sorry my bad english

Managed to craft this Exquisite Blade with Level 18 Fortify + 20 iAS/20 iAS combo.

How should I proceed for multimodding

Thought about:

Multimod
Hits can't be evaded
Crit chance/Int/Str + Qual
Added Phys?

Please help me someone :D
@Ahfack

This is probably a dumb question but, are all the gem levels you have listed correct? Like the level 1s and 17s etc? I have OCD, so I followed your build exactly how it was written lol. Or can they all be level 20? I know infused channeling is based on how much Int I have, but the others seem like they would be fine at max level. Is it because of mana reservation?

Edit: Thank you for the build, it’s very well written and easy to follow. This is basically my first melee character, so I was lost.
Editado por útlima vez por Anointedone en 28 jun. 2019 15:57:16
"
Slottm escribió:
Turned my amulet into a talisman last night, think it came out pretty good :)

My character is reaching its peak, I decided to stay with RT, as I have 8 mil shaper damage (with dread banner) and I use Vaal Ancestral warchief in a six link for even more damage. I have 6700 life at the moment, and either a huge aoe (like 70% of the screen) or a little smaller with more damage. I have a very powerful fortify effect with the helmet, and my lethal pride is giving me 10% chance at double damage, 40% physical damage, 5% strength, and 52 strength
Spoiler

Character:

I may try to make a maim / -mana / huge lift chest for the warchief as my last investment

As someone who is sticking with RT as long as it is able to do all content, even if it is a bit slower (I'm just not that rich) I appreciate seeing your build as an end goal, although I will not be able to reach all that stuff. Nice work!
I just arived at red maps on HC on this build, the problem is, i have money to get a kaom's heart OR a Atziri's Disfavor.
It's pretty obvious that on HC it's better to go for the Kaom's first and update my weapon after that, but my 6L is on the armour and if i get a Kaom i'll have to link my Kitava's Feast...
It's a bad ideia to go for the atziri's first? (i'll not craft stuff cause i don't have the recipes or any friend with them)
Slow but steady I progress through this league

Going to use the crit build and want to use sword and now need some help/another opinion

current build with 5 points left to allocate:
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAK8AEQQAAFQB5wUtBTwHdQixDjwQ8BQgFHEaVRrkG6ohVSPTLbQuUzWSNug6UjrhP_xDMUd-SHhM_03jTipQR1FjWK9fOV8_YSFhUmMXZU1qpW87dO14DXloeu-BOoTZhO-GYIdqiI-K8I9gkGyaapstplepJ6luqZS18r02vqfAGsCmwQTBB8VTxxnKkNNv137YvdrB3DLcPeRR6GbpRu8O8kXyWv0w_gr-j4a0soAAAA4AAQMCAAfQAQH0AQETAAAA

using the picture of the first page as orientation
https://i.imgur.com/BKXLk4r.png

I see now 2 possibilities to progress, keep the line in the middle, save the respec points and go RT until I get a proper weapon for crit (and use the respec points to adjust the tree later)

or respec now into this (which would save 1 point in the long run and the +10 intelligence would help during leveling) but still going to use RT
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAK0AEQQAAFMB5wUtBTwHdQixDjwQ8BQgFHEaVRrkG6ohVSPTLbQ1kjboOlI64T_8QzFHfkh4TP9N404qUEdRY1ivXzlfP2FSYxdlTWqlbzt07XgNeWh674E6hNmGYIdqiI-K8I9gmmqbLaZXqW6plLXyvTa-p8AawKbBBMEHxVPHGcqQ02_Xfti92sHcMtw95FHoZulG7w7yRfJa_TD-Cv6P705eE0CgAdx340a3AAAOAAEDAgAH0AEB9AEBEwAAAA==

or this, and start building up for crit:
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAL0AERQAAFsB5wUtBTwHdQixDjwQ8BQgFHEaVRrkG6ohVS20NZI26DpSOuE__Ed-SHhN41BHUWNYr185Xz9hUmMXZU1qpW87dO14DXloeu-BOoTZhmCHaoiPivCbLaZXqW6plLXyvTa-p8AawKbBBMEHxVPHGcqQ02_Xfti93DLcPeRR6GbpRu8O8kXyWv0w_gr-j3fjAdzvTl4TQKBGt4jt-hjueuHvPE4g6nFqimwb-iXfpBmygIa079FDowAAAAAA

with that tree as a target:
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAQ0AERQAAIMB5wUtBTwHdQixDjwQ8BQgFHEaVRrkG6ohVS20NZI26DpSOuE__Ed-SHhN41BHUWNYr185Xz9hUmMXZU1qpW87dO14DXloeu-BOoTZhmCHaoiPivCbLaZXqW6plLXyvTa-p8AawKbBBMEHxVPHGcqQ02_Xfti93DLcPeRR6GbpRu8O8kXyWv0w_gr-j3fjAdzvTl4TQKBGt4jt-hjueuHvPE4g6nFqimwb-iXfpBn46-oY9zKSfdwjmG_lz3asz37z3Whl2XyCB4WP7HGDLryfGJEhYHIB5bN9O3TxnMckLv5Fn4nQLDsUI-r8SxRNrY2XCPDEkw-ygIa079FDo1HalSSlNfVhAAAAAAA=

PS:
Equipment is a different story as I am slow building up currency and just use what I find while progressing.
and as this one dropped yesterday, going to use it of course in the end
Editado por útlima vez por kodosderhenker en 28 jun. 2019 17:17:45
"
The_Marked_7 escribió:
I just arived at red maps on HC on this build, the problem is, i have money to get a kaom's heart OR a Atziri's Disfavor.
It's pretty obvious that on HC it's better to go for the Kaom's first and update my weapon after that, but my 6L is on the armour and if i get a Kaom i'll have to link my Kitava's Feast...
It's a bad ideia to go for the atziri's first? (i'll not craft stuff cause i don't have the recipes or any friend with them)

I can tell you that I just switched to a crafted axe yesterday. Did through t15's with minimal issues with literally an unlinked kitava's feast and a tabula rasa. Died a few times here or there, but I still have hit lvl 91 with just those. About 4.4k life. I think you can feel free to do Atziri's first.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional