[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I love this build! Thank you so much Ahfack!

Finally finished my transition to the Crit Variation. Current gear results in approx 8 Million Shaper DPS in PoB:

Spoiler

I'm currently running with CWDT and Molten Shell. Feels a lot safer. Did Uber Elder with this gear multiple times easily. UE nearly phases instantly.

My 'leathal pride' gives me:
# Bravery
20% increased Melee Damage
# Master of the Arena
20% increased Physical Damage
# Destroyer + Titanic Impacts + Golem's Blodd
You take 30% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
# Savagery
10% increased Effect of Fortify on you
# Cloth and Chain
+15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier

I think the -30% extra crit dmg improve my survivability further as well as the inc foritfy effect. In PoB this socket is worth a 7% DPS increase. the crit mult jewel (placed in the strength are on the left) would give me a little more but less survivability.

Open:
* Sword seems to be nearly as good as Multimodded; at least for me in PoB and I would lose intimidate (10% increase)
* Still need to multimod first steel ring with added phys and - mana cost; but since I have atziri's acuity I could also look for a ring without int and in best case assasines mark on hit!
* Could try to anul rarity on second steel ring to craft multimod, life, - mana cost; If I do this I could try to anul leech on amulet and craft multi, life and range; Seems to be a lot of risk
* Need better boots with higher res and life to craft damage on stygian
* With Light Res on first steel ring I could use HH (if I ever have the currency)
* Improve helmet further: more life, -physical resistance (delve)
* Level up and maybe switch back to ancestral warchief
* Improve and get more jewels
* Second ring with - mana cost would allow to maybe git in precision -> more crit rating and maybe less acc on tree

Tips:
* Don't go crit before you have a decent weapon; Axe or Sword doesn't really matter; I think Sword has more potenital due to implicit
* In the beginning you can use Precision for some acc and additional crit rating
* You can go crit without Atziri's Acuity but will lose a lot of potential due to pathing
* Atziri's only give an advantage if you have free cyclone/leap or some mana leach on gear (I have leech on amu)

Any other suggestions how I could improve my gear further?
Thanks Ahfack for this guide. I just completed Uber Elder deathless with my budget gear (<2ex) below. It has been fun!

Hey guys,

Started this league with this build, as descrided in the topic start. Then I saw that Ahfuck is switching to a more crit spec. Currently I'm level 92, and want to try the crit spec myself.

A few questions;

- Looking at my char / three what changes do I need to make in my three?
- What point should I invest in at last?
- My current gear (bought the gloves), need to make changes?

And I also found an expensive jewel, currently sitting in my three.
Is it worth it, to put / keep this in my three?

Thanks for the tips!
Editado por útlima vez por Protax010 en 28 jun. 2019 6:47:12
"
Nihiladrem escribió:
Can someone explain button config for 8 skills? (Cyclone, Blood Rage, Leap Slam, Totem, Banner, Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone)

The only way I've found it KIND of works is with Cyclone on left click, making me have to hold left click and shift while channeling the primary skill. Kind of cumbersome.

You just need to switch on pride and flesh and stone. After that, they do not need an active button. so unless you die, you do not need to have them on the skill bar and they will remain active
Editado por útlima vez por Kohoutekkk en 28 jun. 2019 8:34:35
"
Protax010 escribió:
Hey guys,

Started this league with this build, as descrided in the topic start. Then I saw that Ahfuck is switching to a more crit spec. Currently I'm level 92, and want to try the crit spec myself.

A few questions;

- Looking at my char / three what changes do I need to make in my three?
- What point should I invest in at last?
- My current gear (bought the gloves), need to make changes?

And I also found an expensive jewel, currently sitting in my three.
Is it worth it, to put / keep this in my three?

Thanks for the tips!

Nah, don't use Unnatural instinct, especially right there. Either get a pride watchers eye or another good rare jewel.

If you have atziri gloves and -mana on both rings you can spec out of vaal pact/vitality void/hatchet master and get other mods.

Can also spec out of brutal fervour/endless hunger and go for impact/overwhelm. In league after doing this swap, a lot of people are using soul tether/glorious vanity jewel combo for even more tanky leech.

If you're going crit, get rid of RT at top left, spec into Disemboweling just to the right of it. With RT, you don't do any critical strikes at all so your acuities are doing nothing.

Rings do the job for the most part, however if I had to pick a curse-on-hit ring, I would pick a shaper assassin's mark ring instead of an elder warlord's mark.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
kazafz escribió:
Thanks Ahfack for this guide. I just completed Uber Elder deathless with my budget gear (<2ex) below. It has been fun!

NICE

Great work! :D
"
WantLove escribió:
What do you guys think about this helm
No disponible

Ton more damage than devotos, just need to take that extra physical damage

hahaha in this build, it's just good for MEME-dps'ing shaper :)

The one I use in standard to meme:

We don't pick devoto's just for the damage, it's more for 20move and everything else it gives like dex/ias/chaos res. Just a good overall helm. Can totally go with a rare -9phys/fortifiy effect though - that's a good choice too, just a bit less mobility.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
I am using a hits can't be evaded craft on my axe and just realized that the eagle eye node might not the best for me. I mean 60% increased crit chance is nice, but the whole accuracy part is kind of wasted, played around a bit with pob and splitting strike adds about 120k dmg.
Also thought about going for another jewel slot which would get me about the same dmg and some extra life.
Is there another good node I should consider?
Or is 5% effective crit chance worth the dmg tradeoff?

Thx in advance
Hey great guide,really enjoying it!
How ever i can't decide what to move on with,if i should 6link my axe and get a Kaoms or if i should try to get better rings + gloves first since i know they are shit..
Im currently using this:
Spoiler
Hi,
Can you please suggest what ascendancies to use on Crit version of the build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional