[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

@crazypearce

hey mate would you mind linking a pob for ur crit build? Trying to convert to crit build using your setup as an outline and would appreciate being able to tweak things here and there in pob
So I can't help but notice that you have 8 skills but since we only have 7 slots I figured I'd drop banner for blood rage, since the extra leech seems more important.
I've never multimodded before, I have an axe ready to go, lvl 18 fortify, 1 mod rare. Just trying to figure out what to craft next. Seems clear that I want attack speed/quality, flat phys, +2 support, right?

I see a lot of people with strength as the last mod, why that vs double damage while focused?

Thanks for the insight!
Safe to just buy any lethal pride and shove it in the left socket? Or it has to be a specific number.
"
poeGT escribió:
Safe to just buy any lethal pride and shove it in the left socket? Or it has to be a specific number.

well that depends for what you wanna use it. for the notablke the keystone?

The Keystone is determined by the name (Kaom,Kiloava or Rakiata). https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lethal_Pride you can check here what every keystone gives.

for the notables you need to just buy and hope its nice. if not sell it and repeat.
"
Doctor_Teh escribió:
I've never multimodded before, I have an axe ready to go, lvl 18 fortify, 1 mod rare. Just trying to figure out what to craft next. Seems clear that I want attack speed/quality, flat phys, +2 support, right?

I see a lot of people with strength as the last mod, why that vs double damage while focused?

Thanks for the insight!

can you link the axe? (start writing a comment and click on the top right on the character picture then click the axe and it gets linked into the comment)

about the strength Part. i read that they get the mod +strength/+quality. +quality adds more flat physical damage and every single point gets scalerd up a lot so its better tehn double daamage whiel foccused (also we have no slot for focus)

"
can you link the axe? (start writing a comment and click on the top right on the character picture then click the axe and it gets linked into the comment)

about the strength Part. i read that they get the mod +strength/+quality. +quality adds more flat physical damage and every single point gets scalerd up a lot so its better tehn double daamage whiel foccused (also we have no slot for focus)

Here it is.
Editado por útlima vez por Doctor_Teh en 27 jun. 2019 19:19:52
Any tips on crafting? I have a lot of currency but not sure i have the needed crafts unlocked. I definitely dont have the multi-mod option available. What else might I be missing to roll a good axe?
"
Mac2Fresh escribió:
@crazypearce

hey mate would you mind linking a pob for ur crit build? Trying to convert to crit build using your setup as an outline and would appreciate being able to tweak things here and there in pob

At work at the moment but if you go in post history for two days ago there is a YouTube link of an uber elder kill. My up to date PoB is in the comments there
@crazypearce any advise for replacing atziris acuity? i planned to spend the 6 points to get Vaal pact/mana leech. should ic raft rare gloves or is there another good pair of unqiue ones? or is it jsut not worth it to go crit without it?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional