[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Lhaza escribió:

I recently craftet this Axe and regaled the Phys Damage. It's only Level 16 Fortify, but I think it's still worth Multimodding because of the Phys Damage?!
Or should I reroll it for a higher Fortify roll?

not sure, it's really close. it's more dmg than a level 20 fortify plus crafted phys but you lose 4 levels on fortify. need to PoB it really to make sure 100%

Thanks, I just tried it in PoB. If I did nothing wrong, the current axe is slighty better than a Level 20 Fortify one with craftet Phys Damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Lhaza en 27 jun. 2019 13:54:50
Thanks for the build AhFack, started the league with this and i'm pushing T13 on a 5L Kitava's Feast.

I noticed you added a Crit version and i was thinking about moving that way, but I'm not sure if i can afford it. Acuity's are pushing 7.5EX in league right now and I'm nowhere near that much money. I have about 2EX to spend, with strictly OK gear, a Kaom's, Retch, and Feast, and a Lion's Roar. Would you think I could scrounge enough gear together to be able to respec into Crit or would it not really be worth it?

Thanks again for the guide!
Not replayed so i will Ask again. Want go crit. Axe vs swords. Diffrences? Fortify ones.
Editado por útlima vez por Taatko en 27 jun. 2019 14:42:20
hi guys, i am still more or less on day 2 of the league because i couldnt play since like 2 and a half weeks.

would you rather recommend a 5 linked belly or a 6 linked rare chest with 100+ life and some resists for first upgrade after tabula?

should i rather stay with my sinvictas or buy a ~420dps rare axe with fortify on hit and 5link it?

when should i switch from standard RT build with brutal fervour and endless hunger to impact/overwhelm crit tree? how to handle accuracy best?

I am seeing people with crazy high DMG, like 700k+ can I get anmy tips on my gear what I might change?

Thanks
How do you rank the pride watcher's eyes?

that's my current equip, what's the next thing i should upgrade?
guessing belt/boots?

and on a side note, i feel like atziri's aculty is bugged. Ever since i started using them i have problems with leeching.
somebody else has these problems?
"
Thorhalli escribió:

I am seeing people with crazy high DMG, like 700k+ can I get anmy tips on my gear what I might change?

Thanks

every phy point counts you use a 510 dps axe the 11 million build thing uses a 889 dps axe.

try to get a second steel ring. Get Vaal ancestral chief for the extra more multiplier

also jewels give a nice boost. but i ddint checked yours^^

"
swarls68 escribió:

guessing belt/boots?

and on a side note, i feel like atziri's aculty is bugged. Ever since i started using them i have problems with leeching.

I personally haven't had this issue, but there was someone else a few days ago who had the exact same problem. Apparently it's a known issue, there are several bug report submissions about it, but no idea why it's happening.

EDIT: One of the posts regarding the issue https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2559869 Apparently it's desync? And that the life you have is actually different than what's shown on your screen:

"
Thanks for your report, this is a known issue. This is purely a visual bug due to desync.

On the Server side you have the correct amount of life, on the Client side it will display less than the actual value, this is also why potions don't do anything as you're already on full life (or near it, which would cause the potion to deactivate almost immediately).

Dying while in this state will not cause a pop-up to revive to last checkpoint or town to appear, that's because you're only dead on the Client but you're alive on the Server.

I hope this clarifies the problem here.
Editado por útlima vez por sabermetrics en 27 jun. 2019 18:03:54
"
sabermetrics escribió:
"
swarls68 escribió:

guessing belt/boots?

I personally haven't had this issue, but there was someone else a few days ago who had the exact same problem. Apparently it's a known issue, there are several bug report submissions about it, but no idea why it's happening.

EDIT: One of the posts regarding the issue https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2559869 Apparently it's desync? And that the life you have is actually different than what's shown on your screen:

"
Thanks for your report, this is a known issue. This is purely a visual bug due to desync.

On the Server side you have the correct amount of life, on the Client side it will display less than the actual value, this is also why potions don't do anything as you're already on full life (or near it, which would cause the potion to deactivate almost immediately).

Dying while in this state will not cause a pop-up to revive to last checkpoint or town to appear, that's because you're only dead on the Client but you're alive on the Server.

I hope this clarifies the problem here.

oh i see thx!
did a quick google search and nothing came up, next time i'm having such issues i'll look into the bug section.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional