[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Lhaza escribió:

I recently craftet this Axe and regaled the Phys Damage. It's only Level 16 Fortify, but I think it's still worth Multimodding because of the Phys Damage?!
Or should I reroll it for a higher Fortify roll?

not sure, it's really close. it's more dmg than a level 20 fortify plus crafted phys but you lose 4 levels on fortify. need to PoB it really to make sure 100%
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 27 jun. 2019 8:38:22
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:

BTW I found a pretty cool watcher's eye! Is it still worth it to craft chance to deal double damage if I start using this?

Also found this, does this add a lot of damage?

I'm getting the feeling that I got pretty lucky on finding these

yeah it's still worth it.

and no to sins rebirth, we use brutality so we can only do physical damage. so unholy might won't add anything

I've tried to Alt the reaver sword, but it's hard to roll fortify. Seen it twice or so, but bricked it.

Maybe this is a good option too for me as a SSF (gearwise, i trade currency): Craft a maim with -mana cost chest. I won't ever have a Kaom's anyway...
I wonder if I can still go crit (crit axe) with the Sinvicta's. I do have a shaper diamond ring in stash with ass mark on hit and also a Starkonja.

Would this up my damage a lot too compared to having Maim on my blood+sand?
Or would you advice to still keep trying to craft the Sword? I would have a 6-link chest going to waste kinda if I do that. And a maim chest might be easier to roll for me than the fortify sword.

Also currently using essence worm with Pride in it to both use the stance aura's and pride and dread banner. I could drop the essence worm if I hit -mana cost on the chest and use the Diamond ring with ass mark on hit.

EDIT: Just read about the chance to hit maim / -mana cost and saw the prices of Serrated fossils. Probably not a good idea to try this with only 300 chaos to use...
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 27 jun. 2019 8:43:19
Do we use Blood Rage during the Uber Elder fight?
I'm about to buy watcher's eye. Which Pride mods should I get? I'm guessing +2 impale, then intimidate/double damage?
Leveled up last night so I went boss hunting.

Shaper - Obviously easy
Temple Uber Atziri - Usually very hard, I did her deathless (I've wiped all portals to her on more tanky characters before)
Uber Elder - Died a few times to lag, but otherwise very easy

I'm running non-crit Disfavor build, I have 6.8k life and tons of range (used as a defensive mechanic). I've focused on movement speed and range, I don't gem swap at all.
Hello, I would like to ask couple questions about the crit version.

1) on PoB, under the jewel with the 'buffs' stats there is:
# impale with watchers eye
119% more damage with hits

My question is, if I dont have the watchers eye, should I remove this stat? or what other %damage i should type in?

2) what about pantheon? what's the best gods to use?

3)

Atm i've this weapon, is it worth to keep it? I've some spare exalted to use in case.

Sorry for the noob questions.
Any advice in my build? i try to follow yours but maybe there is an update i miss

GEAR
Spoiler

Hi all!

I need some advice, been doing my "own" build until now but I'm thinking on switching over to follow this build.

My question is, will my survivabillity be worse with this build without acrobatics and phase acrobatics?

And what items should I upgrade first when I do switchover? the only item I bought now is the Starforge that I do wanna keep.
"
crazypearce escribió:

1. probably the only difference that the molten shell bug was doing was saving people who didn't have high life from one shots. i have around 7.6k ehp so it will probably feel the same for me.

plus the beneift of molten shell is you run vaal molten shell too. you can use it when you want. it gives a 6k shield. don't see how steelskin will ever be better with only a 2k shield. not sure about immortal call, it's a straight 53% dmg reduction at level 20. it sounds alright if the hit that procs it gets effected by the damage reduction but i have no idea if it does or not.

2. always reroll over a lvl 16 imo. 18 is fine but with a 16 you are using a fair whack of physical damage.

3. craft should be the same. multimod-flatphys-as-crit/quality-evaded if you don't want to run overwhelm. if you run overwhelm then multimod-flatphys-as/quality-doubledmg-evaded

Thanks for taking the time to reply mate. I would also like to thank Ahfack again for such a great build and guide.. Last night was the first time I ever attempted Uber Elder - got him down on the first set - only two deaths. Second set went deathless. And this is with the RT version in the guide - before even converting to crit - so really guys, build does as advertised ;) keep on spinning!
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
"
Daegon escribió:

Which Guard skill should you choose?

STEELSKIN = High level gem on spellcasters and low armour builds

MOLTEN SHELL - 15k armour builds

IMMORTAL CALL - anyone else

IMO for us if you are using low level CWDT you take Molten shell (it also helps if your gloves/boots have armor, but not a huge deal).

If you opt for a high level CWDT or manual cast you can do steelskin because it scales with gem level, not armor like VMS/MS.

I personally use VMS on a low-mid level CWDT (I have blood rage on it, went a little higher to get a higher attack speed bonus from it). It works great, I have VMS ready to hit when there are a lot of legion mobs or bosses (hit granite flask before hand to get more VMS mitigation).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional