[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

@Crazy got three questions if you wouldn't mind answering please mate..

1. What is your take from today's patch notes regarding Molten Shell :

"Fixed a bug where triggered Molten Shell would absorb the damage of the hit that triggered it."

Seems MS was overperforming?

I am thinking of dropping my 2 link AWC as suggested by you, for a CWDT setup.. (I had a 6 link CWDT setup before my Kaom's which was nice indeed but life was so low). But I can't decide between Molten Shell, Steelskin or Immortal Call for the CWDT setup, and what gem level for CWDT setup... or whether to manual cast one of them?

---------------------------
ZiggyD's video comparing the three guard skills confuses me even more - to quote the summary on the last frame of his video :

Which Guard skill should you choose?

STEELSKIN = High level gem on spellcasters and low armour builds

MOLTEN SHELL - 15k armour builds

IMMORTAL CALL - anyone else
---------------------------

2. Should I reroll a lvl 16 Fortify mod while crafting even in the case that the regal hit a higher attack speed value than what can be crafted?

If you check my character it is still RT version - I am collecting gear to switch over to your version of crit version and just hope I am on the right track..

Yeah I was feeling very ballsy with the Acuity temple corrupt... had a temple corruption ready and didn't want to waste it on a tabula or some shit so figured what the hell :D Will be putting my auras in there for sure.. But I am only switching to crit once I acquire the Hits can't be evaded craft - I won't trust anyone else to do it.

3. I have a Watcher's Eye with two Pride mods :

12% chance to deal double damage while affected by Pride
25% chance to impale enemies on hit while affected by Pride

Does this affect what multimod crafts I should use? (possibly increase the chance to deal double damage further with the bench craft?)
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
What should be replaced, and what to improve?
Ok, with my 1 hour/day I am happy I have things setup! Now to save for some ex :)
Casual POE player here. Each season I try to play a single character and this season set out to do an RT Slayer. Have progressed steadily to level 89 with fairly poor but cheap gear - 6 link chest cost 30c and other gear around 50c in total. Recently the thinking is that the crit version of the build is much stronger, so glad that I haven't invested my limited funds (1ex 150c) into RT.

I'm always looking at improving survivability and Crazypearce's advice on CWDT/Vaal Molten Shell/Inc Duration/Blood Rage and Cinderswallow looks good, so will try out. How important is the Soul Tether belt to rounding off the extra survivability?

It seems that Devoto's and Kaom's Heart are integral to both builds. I can afford a Devoto but Kaom would leave me needing a minimum 5 link weapon and as I can't afford a Kaom's yet this will have to wait.

The weapon crafting advice from Ahfack and everyone else in the thread has been excellent so hopefuly I can try that out when I've enough currency.

So, thanks for reading and any advice very welcome. Aiming to hit 90 today!
I am looking for some advice on what to upgrade to next. Disfavour or koams or other stuff

Currently have about 6exa to work with. Level 91, in low red tier maps. 4.9k HP.

Gear:
@Ahfack Hey, are you close to finishing league version of ur Crit Cyclone? I always enjoued ur build like Doomfletch Abyssus PF and i would like to see ur take on Legion version for crit.
Editado por útlima vez por Hejti en 27 jun. 2019 6:12:34
Hey guys, I started converting to the crit version of the build today is there anything obvious that I missed out?

Spoiler

Is it worth coverting to crit? Upgraded my gems to 15%+ also I killed shaper without using flasks, atlas is done but I'd need more HP and dmg for Ubers I think: Invested about 7.5ex, basically I found everything except for weapon+chest+amulet for this set-up:

I was getting random 1 shot on t15 monoliths during 93 and it really annoyed me since each death is about 10+ maps. I am just @ 6khp atm but there's no way I could replace the 25life ring that's holding my build together with something that's not ridiculous ovepriced. I still can't get the unveiled mod.

Basically now it's just a gg crafted axe or convert to crit maybe swords. I prefer Starjkona over devos and I can't really see what else to do. The retch gives more leech+speed but at this point leech and speed isn't a problem.

My whole set-up wouldn't even get me half a weapon. Just map for fun for now unless there's an option I haven't seen that I could upgrade easily?
Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 27 jun. 2019 8:22:34

I recently craftet this Axe and regaled the Phys Damage. It's only Level 16 Fortify, but I think it's still worth Multimodding because of the Phys Damage?!
Or should I reroll it for a higher Fortify roll?
"
Daegon escribió:

Seems MS was overperforming?

2. Should I reroll a lvl 16 Fortify mod while crafting even in the case that the regal hit a higher attack speed value than what can be crafted?

3. I have a Watcher's Eye with two Pride mods :

12% chance to deal double damage while affected by Pride
25% chance to impale enemies on hit while affected by Pride

Does this affect what multimod crafts I should use? (possibly increase the chance to deal double damage further with the bench craft?)

1. probably the only difference that the molten shell bug was doing was saving people who didn't have high life from one shots. i have around 7.6k ehp so it will probably feel the same for me.

plus the beneift of molten shell is you run vaal molten shell too. you can use it when you want. it gives a 6k shield. don't see how steelskin will ever be better with only a 2k shield. not sure about immortal call, it's a straight 53% dmg reduction at level 20. it sounds alright if the hit that procs it gets effected by the damage reduction but i have no idea if it does or not.

2. always reroll over a lvl 16 imo. 18 is fine but with a 16 you are using a fair whack of physical damage.

3. craft should be the same. multimod-flatphys-as-crit/quality-evaded if you don't want to run overwhelm. if you run overwhelm then multimod-flatphys-as/quality-doubledmg-evaded
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 27 jun. 2019 8:33:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional