[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Forke24x7 escribió:
There are several problems in your build.

Read the description of Resolute Technique again and ask yourself about your flask setup (crit flask? wise oak?!)

Your Rings are really bad beside of the -Mana cost

Your jewels make no sense at all damage wise.

Boot enchant is important, your enchant does nothing.

Okay, I will look into the flasks, the rings and the jewels, the boot enchant I'm still trying to roll something good, just not been lucky yet, besides that, is there anything else wrong? Thanks for the help man
"
supernukem escribió:
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
N00SE escribió:
Question for crit build. Would it be worth it at all to trade three 5% total life nodes to pick up Hematophogy and two Life Leech nodes since it gives:
1% of physical damage to life leech
30% increased damage while leeching
20% increased total recovery per second from leech
15% increaes maximum total recovery per second from leech

Depends what content you're doing. Low level alc and go maps or endgame shaper/uber elder? sure. But for high tier red map juice with vaals and all that? Probably not. You will end up with 60% less recovery mod a TON and you won't really notice is that much. With old slayer leech where you could get 7k leech is was good but with only around 3k we have now its not noticeable for the most part

Crazy can u help me? i die easy in t16 with the cdwt setup

6khp :/

Edit:

I test the vaal gem, belt and urn (so funny) 5k hp 1.5k es good damage more survivality! like this setup :)

Im crafting a diamond ring / curse assasin mark
Hi, just wondering how to throw Cyclone, leap slam etc when the total reserved mana comes down to a whopping 98%?

-total mana cost on rings is the way only way, right?

Until I got one of those, which skill that reserves mana should I ditch? Thanks!
"
HeexX escribió:
Hi, just wondering how to throw Cyclone, leap slam etc when the total reserved mana comes down to a whopping 98%?

-total mana cost on rings is the way only way, right?

Until I got one of those, which skill that reserves mana should I ditch? Thanks!

Before rings I was running without Flesh and Stone buff.

Also I upgraded from Disfavor to rare Axe and damage is significantly greater. I tried running crit version of this build with Tether and that gem which gives 20% ES but I gain too little damage and lost a lost of survivability so I went back to normal build + Retch belt and I will stay with that since I can't die in corrupted tier 16 maps and everything dies fast even the bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por Avelanh en 26 jun. 2019 19:05:12
1. Is Molten shell with cwdt a good idea? doesnt save from one shots but should save from shotguns/multiple hits.

2.if i dont have atziri acuity jsut pay the extra 5 skillpoints for Vaal pact?

What should I upgrade next ppl? Builds so much funI thinjk its gonna be my first 100 in 3000hrs of game play.

What's your opinion on running carcass jack instead of kaoms?
Hey nice build! Im level 80 now progressing smoothly. A few questions though.

Gear section outlines warchief + banner + impale + blood and sand. I dont see vuln/blasph in the skill choices. However I am seeing it mentioned in the FAQ and other sections in the guide. Are these just both options as to what people could use? Would one be more useful than the other?

My gear so far if anyone wants to chime as to what you would try to upgrade first. Thanks all!
Spoiler
"
Mac2Fresh escribió:
What's your opinion on running carcass jack instead of kaoms?

A bit more damage bigger Aoe but you lose A LOT of life. you increase the end damage(in the crit variant) by around 3% thats not worth it losing 1.200 life. also the crit version gets aoe from the ascendency.

a good life elder rare body armour (110-130 flat life// 7-13% increased life) is a sometimes replacement for Kaoms but you still lose 700 life. but its cheaper. and allows you to get extra sockets (for Molten shell and/or a cwdt setup) maybe even you can get the mod "attacks have +1.5 crit chance" but that makes it way more expensive.
"
wolf4547 escribió:
1. Is Molten shell with cwdt a good idea? doesnt save from one shots but should save from shotguns/multiple hits.

2.if i dont have atziri acuity jsut pay the extra 5 skillpoints for Vaal pact?

Get vaal MS, use normal on CWDT and manual cast vaal version before big fights

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional