[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
SanaviEronaile escribió:

Was wondering what else I could do to improve my gear/build? Trying to squeeze out better dmg on bossing. Appreciate any help!

Your skill tree might need a bit of a change, you've got a lot of nodes which aren't really optimal for your build. Gives this a try, uses the same number of skill points that you currently have:

You lose 1 frenzy charge, but you gain around 10-15% dmg on POB, with 1 extra skill point left.

Editado por útlima vez por sabermetrics en 26 jun. 2019 14:19:34
Can anyone explain how attack speed works with Cyclone?

Let's say for example on a helmet enchant:

40% Damage:

+15704.0 Average Damage (+5.5%)
+182874.1 Total DPS (+5.5%)

15% Attack Speed:

+0.65 Attack Rate (+5.6%)
+186030.0 Total DPS (+5.6%)

Should I just follow DPS count and no matter what, or maybe there is some breakpoints of hits per second or something like that?
"
sabermetrics escribió:
"
SanaviEronaile escribió:

Was wondering what else I could do to improve my gear/build? Trying to squeeze out better dmg on bossing. Appreciate any help!

Your skill tree might need a bit of a change, you've got a lot of nodes which aren't really optimal for your build. Gives this a try, uses the same number of skill points that you currently have:

You lose 1 frenzy charge, but you gain around 10-15% dmg on POB, with 1 extra skill point left.

Thanks! Trying it out :)
hi i have this axe right now

should i multimod it or just scour and try to reroll for lv 20 fortify
all advice appreciated thanks.

"
leslisone2 escribió:
hi i have this axe right now

should i multimod it or just scour and try to reroll for lv 20 fortify
all advice appreciated thanks.

I would multimod.
Anyone out there able to possibly go over my setup to make sure that i'm actually doing this right? I feel good about it, but just feel like i'm missing something or could have done something better.

https://pastebin.com/4ck3t1x6

Thanks in advance
Editado por útlima vez por Baddsoul en 26 jun. 2019 15:28:59
For sure, don't scour this - Note that you don't need to multimod this yet at all and still get good results.

Just regular single craft some quality until you're 100% sure of the multimods you want (through a lot of path of building)

You might not want to lock in your multimod because if you decide to go crit based, you have choice between +2 Socketed Supports vs Hits Can't Be Evaded.

Plugging your axe into my RT Cyclone with only quality added, and without divining for better top end, it's 0.1% worse than a MAX multimodded level 20 fortify (5 crafts, no big flat phys/attack speed)
Do i need to annul it or can i just multimod it and str is a good stat?

Rarity: Rare
Eagle Splitter
Vaal Axe
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify
+54 to Strength
130% increased Physical Damage
--------
Elder Item
"
Xamier escribió:
For sure, don't scour this - Note that you don't need to multimod this yet at all and still get good results.

Just regular single craft some quality until you're 100% sure of the multimods you want (through a lot of path of building)

You might not want to lock in your multimod because if you decide to go crit based, you have choice between +2 Socketed Supports vs Hits Can't Be Evaded.

Plugging your axe into my RT Cyclone with only quality added, and without divining for better top end, it's 0.1% worse than a MAX multimodded level 20 fortify (5 crafts, no big flat phys/attack speed)

thanks for the information, i probably wont be going crit and because of RT i'll likely multimod quality and +2 support.

thanks all
Question for crit build. Would it be worth it at all to trade three 5% total life nodes to pick up Hematophogy and two Life Leech nodes since it gives:
1% of physical damage to life leech
30% increased damage while leeching
20% increased total recovery per second from leech
15% increaes maximum total recovery per second from leech

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional