[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey guys. Crushing already t16 maps so thanks for great build! But i have question. Found that white maps are super easy to run and not expensive. Just throw alch and go. Easy sustain and... Rally good drops from legion. But my cycloner is way to slow to did IT like MF builds can or even to make full legion encounter. I have really good 2h with fortify, devoto, khaom, bis amulet and retch. Other gear are just random stuff from ground with HP and ress. Kinda safe and outdamaging monsters at T5. How to improve build in way to clean those maps faster and maybe with some quantity on gear? I was thinking about phase run and haste. But i need take off some auras to have mana for it. Other option is more area od my cyclone.
Editado por útlima vez por Taatko en 26 jun. 2019 9:55:01
Thank you very much for this build. Works like a charm.
However I have a struggle.
I have currently swapped to your crit build (because it looks sooo tempting) however as per your PoB I am not using precision.
But I have dropped currently this item:

The eye gives attack speed + crit multi while affected by precision.
Is there an efficient way I can utilize it?
What is the best Gem setup for Uber Elder. I feel like Damage on Full Life isn't working for me with Blood Rage (always a few HP of full life)?

And thoughts on Solaris vs Lunaris vs Arakaali for the pantheon?

Thanks!
"
basti escribió:
"
Nágash escribió:
Hi guys,

first of all sry for my english, its not my mothertongue, but I hope its good enough to get some help and tips from the "cycloners" out there.

Am nearly lvl 96 with my slayer and want to go to 100 like every league, but starting to having troubles with killing some legions in T16s fast enough. And off course the 5 piece legion fights dont work great as well, too. Life at app. 6k and IC-Setup are ok for not dying, but I rly dont know how to get much more damage out of my non-crit variant, and if I should change to a crit variant. Your opinions and tips would be great in that case.

If you think crit is the way for me, then....
I have a Exquisite Blade with 20 Fortify laying arround and waiting to be multimoded, or should I stay with my rly good axe and multimod it new with hits cant be evaded, maybe ? Because the sword would only be arround 460is dps, but my axe allready is more like 590. Axe vs Sword if Crit ?

If you think I should stay non-crit, then....
what could I do to get more damage out of it for the legion encounters, because I hate to run above the yellow ones twice, even to activate them. It sometimes feels that I am to fast since I have my devotos, becasue i have to swirl back, you know, but I want to get them all, all the time :-)

Ok, thanks for reading and for your tips and opinions in advance.
I dont know how to bring my char here, but it would be - TheBigTwister - if you would/could check, pls.

Nagash

If you have the currency, there’s no point staying RT. Crit variant is just too good. You could just stay axe, there’s only a small difference in dps.
As for 5 way Legion, if u want to destroy it, u need a specific setup involving HH and shackle- TC .

@Basti

thx for your answer, and like I said I am not sure if a multicrafted exquisite blade with only arround 460 dps (thats the normal multicraft) would outperform my 590 dps axe in a critbuild - thats the main question I have before going crit, you know. :D

As for 5 way legion ..... there is that video and pastebin up on youtube ..... crit / voidforge (which should be worse) ..... 39 generals dead ..... each dies in app. 2-3 seconds !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f84b_1iq7f4

Editado por útlima vez por Nágash en 26 jun. 2019 10:33:44
Could you tell me the character's POB on the video?

and..

1. using blood fury in the video

why is there no continuous damage

2. Is the globe option changed in 3.7 but still good to use?
Editado por útlima vez por KKY2 en 26 jun. 2019 10:59:20
Thanks for the build, fairly effortlessly killed uber elder with just a 5L

And dropped this :)

GEE GEE

Quote about multimod and axe :
Spoiler
"
ibiyabadoo escribió:
"
Solemplow escribió:
Hey, thanks for this guide beforehand

My stuff :
Spoiler

What should i upgrade next ? I know i have mostly shitty gear(only one jewel, and a shitty one), i don't exactly know what to upgrade first, i would go for the weapon personnaly (to have proper 6l then body armour -> more life).

I have actually

Worth multimodding? It's my first time doing this and i don't want to ruin myself. How can i mod this ? I'm not very familiar with theses prefix and suffix. I saw the guide but if you can help me at this state, this would really help me.

(What is {crafted}{range:1}+(21-25) to Strength in guide, quality/strenght ? And i only see 5 mods on the "unlucky" axe guide, not 6, why ?)

I have approximately 4.5exalted

Thank you.

Multimod takes up a suffix slot. You have have up to a total of 6 mods on a rare weapon (3 prefix and 3 suffix).

You hit the 20 fortify base so you are ready to multimod. The fortify is a prefix, and multimod is a suffix (2ex cost), so you get to choose and additional 4 mods to craft. Here are the options and cost.

Prefix 1: Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage (4 chaos)
Prefix 2: +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems (2 ex)

Suffix 1: +(21–25) to Strength
+(15–18)% to Quality (4 chaos)
OR
+(26–30) to Strength (2 chaos)
OR
+(21–25) to Intelligence
+(15–18)% to Quality (1 ex)
OR
+(26–30) to Intelligence (2 chaos)
OR
(8–10)% chance to deal Double Damage (1 ex)
Suffix 2: (13–16)% increased Attack Speed
+(13–18)% to Quality (1 ex)
OR
(16–20)% increased Attack Speed (1 ex)

So you will need 5-6 ex to craft, assuming you have all the crafts. Otherwise you will need to find a reliable crafter or friend to do it for you.

I simulated the stats of the next craft of my axe, and I do not earn dps compared to a Kingmaker 520dps (my axe is showing 554 pdps, i gain only 4% total dps).

I changed the fortify and set the configuration properly, everything is perfect but either my axe is actually zero, or it is not well calculated.

My axe was :

Vaal 83 46% quality

-Fortify 20/Physical%
-Attack speed 20
-Max adds physical damage
-+2 level of support gem
-18%quality

What is the problem ?
Editado por útlima vez por Solemplow en 26 jun. 2019 11:30:32
I'm a little newbie, and got a few questions.

In Skill setup, it includes a infused channeling, but in a 4/5/6L Setup in order of importance it's not included. Instead I see faster attacks etc.

My question is on a 5L (Belly of the Beast), what's the ideal setup? Thanks!
"
KKY2 escribió:
Could you tell me the character's POB on the video?

and..

1. using blood fury in the video

why is there no continuous damage

2. Is the globe option changed in 3.7 but still good to use?

I dont know if you mean the 39 general fight video, but if you want that POB, its in the comments below the video. If you mean another video, sry, but your post was directly under mine.
"
Solemplow escribió:
Quote about multimod and axe :
Spoiler
"
ibiyabadoo escribió:
"
Solemplow escribió:
Hey, thanks for this guide beforehand

My stuff :
Spoiler

What should i upgrade next ? I know i have mostly shitty gear(only one jewel, and a shitty one), i don't exactly know what to upgrade first, i would go for the weapon personnaly (to have proper 6l then body armour -> more life).

I have actually

Worth multimodding? It's my first time doing this and i don't want to ruin myself. How can i mod this ? I'm not very familiar with theses prefix and suffix. I saw the guide but if you can help me at this state, this would really help me.

(What is {crafted}{range:1}+(21-25) to Strength in guide, quality/strenght ? And i only see 5 mods on the "unlucky" axe guide, not 6, why ?)

I have approximately 4.5exalted

Thank you.

Multimod takes up a suffix slot. You have have up to a total of 6 mods on a rare weapon (3 prefix and 3 suffix).

You hit the 20 fortify base so you are ready to multimod. The fortify is a prefix, and multimod is a suffix (2ex cost), so you get to choose and additional 4 mods to craft. Here are the options and cost.

Prefix 1: Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage (4 chaos)
Prefix 2: +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems (2 ex)

Suffix 1: +(21–25) to Strength
+(15–18)% to Quality (4 chaos)
OR
+(26–30) to Strength (2 chaos)
OR
+(21–25) to Intelligence
+(15–18)% to Quality (1 ex)
OR
+(26–30) to Intelligence (2 chaos)
OR
(8–10)% chance to deal Double Damage (1 ex)
Suffix 2: (13–16)% increased Attack Speed
+(13–18)% to Quality (1 ex)
OR
(16–20)% increased Attack Speed (1 ex)

So you will need 5-6 ex to craft, assuming you have all the crafts. Otherwise you will need to find a reliable crafter or friend to do it for you.

I simulated the stats of the next craft of my axe, and I do not earn dps compared to a Kingmaker 520dps (my axe is showing 554 pdps, i gain only 4% total dps).

I changed the fortify and set the configuration properly, everything is perfect but either my axe is actually zero, or it is not well calculated.

My axe was :

Vaal 83 46% quality

-Fortify 20/Physical%
-Attack speed 20
-Max adds physical damage
-+2 level of support gem
-18%quality

What is the problem ?

can you upload your pob in a pastebin maybe? it should def be an upgrade

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte