[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
ressiv escribió:
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:

If I craft this I need 3 exalted orbs:
-Can have multiple crafted modifiers (2 exalted)
-(8-10)% chance to deal double damage (1 divine)
-Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage (4 chaos)
-(13-16%) increased attack speed, (13-18%) to quality (1 exalted)

Do you mean I should craft hit's cant be evaded? Is it necessary? I have 40% increased accuracy implicit and could work some accuracy onto my items.

that works fine to be fair. you can hit 100% hit chance with only 330ish on gear + a lvl 1 precision gem. so that doesn't take much investment at all.

Awesome!
If I do this on the Reaver sword and switch to sword nodes do you think I would be stronger than my current setup with Sinvicta's.
I see you took Impact instead of Brutal Fervour, should I get that too with the new setup?

Does anyone know this?
"
ressiv escribió:

Awesome!
If I do this on the Reaver sword and switch to sword nodes do you think I would be stronger than my current setup with Sinvicta's.
I see you took Impact instead of Brutal Fervour, should I get that too with the new setup?

Does anyone know this?

you will have like 100-200% more dps just switching the weapon and tree to crit.

and i dropped brutal fevor becasue of the glorious vanity jewel plus soul tether belt. it lets you keep the leech without taking the nodes. if you can't get both of those then i'd just keep brutal fevor but impact is good as well. it's just personal choice
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 26 jun. 2019 1:52:26
"
I have might of the meek to spare. Is there any place where I can put it? Is it better than rare jewels in this case?

Anyone?
Okay maybe I'm blind or just being really dumb and overlooking it but when you switched to crit you obviously dropped res tech but maintained your 100% chance to hit without accuracy? How so?
"
DEMENTIADECAY escribió:
Okay maybe I'm blind or just being really dumb and overlooking it but when you switched to crit you obviously dropped res tech but maintained your 100% chance to hit without accuracy? How so?

personally i crafted hits cannot be evaded on my weapon. but you can skip that if you want. you only need around 400-500 accuracy on gear along with the passives to give you 100%
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 26 jun. 2019 2:20:38
That's what I was thinking of doing. I wasn't sure how he did it since he didn't have that crafted. Which he wouldn't if he didn't need to. He doesn't waste any space on any item. Just wasn't sure if 100% accuracy was a must.
I just want to add that the best defense this build has, it that you can spin around avoiding everything and never stop moving.

That means.. never move in a straight line soaking up all damage in front of you, but move like you're very drunk :P

If you are not doing this already, no amount of HP or defense layers will save you from random deaths.
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:

Awesome!

Does anyone know this?

you will have like 100-200% more dps just switching the weapon and tree to crit.

and i dropped brutal fevor becasue of the glorious vanity jewel plus soul tether belt. it lets you keep the leech without taking the nodes. if you can't get both of those then i'd just keep brutal fevor but impact is good as well. it's just personal choice

Ahh yeah forgot about that jewel/belt setup. Sounds really nice, if only I could find that belt.. ;)

Well i guess it's worth doing the switch then!

BTW I found a pretty cool watcher's eye! Is it still worth it to craft chance to deal double damage if I start using this?

Also found this, does this add a lot of damage?

I'm getting the feeling that I got pretty lucky on finding these
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 26 jun. 2019 3:21:04
What other offensive flask options are there? I really dislike using Lion's Roar and Sulphur is weak.
Editado por útlima vez por Pro en 26 jun. 2019 3:04:21
Hey !
Thx for the build, did my first ever uber elder with ur Cyclone Life Disfavour version.
Great Build!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional