[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi, I'm new to this game, I'm not doing the damage I THINK I should be doing, and I'm not actually that tanky, what can I do to get my build better? Thanks Guys, I'm enjoying this build so much, just want to make it better so I can have more fun
How do you guys deal with porcupines now that CWDT + IC is dead ? It's an absolute nono for me, if I see porcupines I leave the map, which is pretty annoying.

Anybody has a solution to this ? Can't figure a way out of this one
"
Solemplow escribió:
Hey, thanks for this guide beforehand

My stuff :
Spoiler

What should i upgrade next ? I know i have mostly shitty gear(only one jewel, and a shitty one), i don't exactly know what to upgrade first, i would go for the weapon personnaly (to have proper 6l then body armour -> more life).

I have actually

Worth multimodding? It's my first time doing this and i don't want to ruin myself. How can i mod this ? I'm not very familiar with theses prefix and suffix. I saw the guide but if you can help me at this state, this would really help me.

(What is {crafted}{range:1}+(21-25) to Strength in guide, quality/strenght ? And i only see 5 mods on the "unlucky" axe guide, not 6, why ?)

I have approximately 4.5exalted

Thank you.

Multimod takes up a suffix slot. You have have up to a total of 6 mods on a rare weapon (3 prefix and 3 suffix).

You hit the 20 fortify base so you are ready to multimod. The fortify is a prefix, and multimod is a suffix (2ex cost), so you get to choose and additional 4 mods to craft. Here are the options and cost.

Prefix 1: Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage (4 chaos)
Prefix 2: +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems (2 ex)

Suffix 1: +(21–25) to Strength
+(15–18)% to Quality (4 chaos)
OR
+(26–30) to Strength (2 chaos)
OR
+(21–25) to Intelligence
+(15–18)% to Quality (1 ex)
OR
+(26–30) to Intelligence (2 chaos)
OR
(8–10)% chance to deal Double Damage (1 ex)
Suffix 2: (13–16)% increased Attack Speed
+(13–18)% to Quality (1 ex)
OR
(16–20)% increased Attack Speed (1 ex)

So you will need 5-6 ex to craft, assuming you have all the crafts. Otherwise you will need to find a reliable crafter or friend to do it for you.

Editado por útlima vez por ibiyabadoo en 25 jun. 2019 19:32:21
"
Vwk escribió:
How do you guys deal with porcupines now that CWDT + IC is dead ? It's an absolute nono for me, if I see porcupines I leave the map, which is pretty annoying.

I use Flesh Offering
"
kazafz escribió:
"
Vwk escribió:

I use Flesh Offering

Oh I didn't know about that interaction, thanks dude I'll use that ! :D
If youd have to cut 1 aura , which would it be between Pride, Blood and sand, flesh and blood, dread banner (i know those 3 technically arent auras but whatever). PoB is weird these days and cant quite check.
Hi, thank you for build! Just managed to kill Uber elder(for the first time) with following setup:

There is nothing not affordable, my equip costs <8 ex and it is definitely not minmaxed even for a bit(t2 life everywhere, not even maxrolled).

Instead of enfeeble I play blood/sand. Just dont like curses, since they are so less effective on bosses.
I'm attempting to min max the crit version of this on trade league sc, a bit closer to devon's build, if anyone wants to check my profile, there's still alot of room for improvement, but I'm at the point that looks like ahfack's gif's with min maxed legacy gear on standard where bosses melt before taking one swing or casting one spell.
guys need advice on what to improve, here is my stuff:

What is your thoughts?
"
xaeror35 escribió:
I don't know where to go from here. Suggestions would be appreciated. I RIP a lot in higher maps from 1 shots. I wanted to craft an axe but nut sure i have the currency for it. (4-5ex maybe more if i offload lots of other currency)

I could really use some advice here. Do I upgrade my weapon so Kitava? Or just keep praying for enough currency to craft Vaal axe?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional