[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Doctor_Teh escribió:
"
Bl4ckExe escribió:
Hi,

I have been following this guide for my build but seems like I am doing something wrong. I get easly oneshotted, At this point I would need to get a Kaom's and 6 link my Atziri but I dont have more currency, I cant find rings with high life rolls and resistances that I can craft reduced mana cost on.
I am kinda lost at this point my only solution is to farm low tier maps to get enough exalts to get Kaom. Any other Ideas?

Yikes, this is a bit concerning to me. Your gear looks like my initial goal, in order to be able to farm up more currency for the ideal stuff. I won't even be able to afford Atziri's.. If you are having that much trouble on that sort of stuff maybe this build is simply too expensive for me..

Yeah I guess I am doing something wrong, now way It is supposed to be this squishy after spending this much currency in the build...
"
Doctor_Teh escribió:
Kazafz:
Can you give me an estimate of the total cost of your build so far? Thanks. Your life rolls do seem better pretty much across the board, but damage should be lower than his. I guess I should prioritize life stuff for now, if your damage is still sufficient for guardians.

No worries. HP-wise, with the gear you see, I'm only at 5k HP.

From memory, below was the cost of each item:

Devoto - 1ex
Chest - 30-35c
Wep - Found it myself
Gloves/Boots - 10c?
Rings - ~20c each
Lion's roar - 40c

All up, probably <2ex at current prices
"
Bl4ckExe escribió:
"
Doctor_Teh escribió:
"
Bl4ckExe escribió:
Hi,

I have been following this guide for my build but seems like I am doing something wrong. I get easly oneshotted, At this point I would need to get a Kaom's and 6 link my Atziri but I dont have more currency, I cant find rings with high life rolls and resistances that I can craft reduced mana cost on.
I am kinda lost at this point my only solution is to farm low tier maps to get enough exalts to get Kaom. Any other Ideas?

Yikes, this is a bit concerning to me. Your gear looks like my initial goal, in order to be able to farm up more currency for the ideal stuff. I won't even be able to afford Atziri's.. If you are having that much trouble on that sort of stuff maybe this build is simply too expensive for me..

Yeah I guess I am doing something wrong, now way It is supposed to be this squishy after spending this much currency in the build...

A CWDT set-up should help with survivability.
I noticed Disfavors dropping a bit to 6.5ish 6s5l/5.3ishex for base. Is this natural reduction or because more people are swapping to swords/crafting?

Anyway I added a starkonja and stygian belt over deciever to alleviate dex problems make up for the helmet res loss and be a little more tanky. Spent under 1ex for a near perfect Kitava, and I can soon have enough for disfavor but I am not sure if I should.

Current set-up: 6k life, still a little squishy but getting better. I can't shuffle my rings at the moment which is annoying. I don't trust this set-up to not get zapped by guardians - I am nearly 93. Though when I ding I might try anyway.

Leaving out infused gem gave me so much more flexibility but at a small defensive cost.

Anything outside of the weapon glarring wrong? -6 mana cost is going to to be fine for now because if I buy disfavor it certainly won't be a 6l. I can 6s5l myself for 125 chaos and I am still like 150 delve levels from 6l recipe.
Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 25 jun. 2019 18:55:11
"
kazafz escribió:

This did not help... I am clueless.
"
Bl4ckExe escribió:
"
kazafz escribió:

IC shares the CD with Molten Shell and Steel Skin. so if one gets triggered all of them will go on CD. usually you choose one of them, and maybe add a increased duration on top. so cwdt - steelskin - increased duration.
Editado por útlima vez por pepitomobile en 25 jun. 2019 18:55:58
Hey, thanks for this guide beforehand

My stuff :
Spoiler

What should i upgrade next ? I know i have mostly shitty gear(only one jewel, and a shitty one), i don't exactly know what to upgrade first, i would go for the weapon personnaly (to have proper 6l then body armour -> more life).

I have actually

Worth multimodding? It's my first time doing this and i don't want to ruin myself. How can i mod this ? I'm not very familiar with theses prefix and suffix. I saw the guide but if you can help me at this state, this would really help me.

(What is {crafted}{range:1}+(21-25) to Strength in guide, quality/strenght ? And i only see 5 mods on the "unlucky" axe guide, not 6, why ?)

I have approximately 4.5exalted

Thank you.
Editado por útlima vez por Solemplow en 25 jun. 2019 19:08:44
decided to reroll my axe from a lvl 18 fortify.

took my old axe (18 fortify, multicrafted / crafted phys/ str+qual, / 2 support gems and attack speed, and made this. Shows as a 24% upgrade =)

IMO crafting this way seems to outdo the combo of AS / STR/qual. Double damage and AS/qual seems to be the way to go
"
pepitomobile escribió:
"
Bl4ckExe escribió:
"
kazafz escribió:

IC shares the CD with Molten Shell and Steel Skin. so if one gets triggered all of them will go on CD. usually you choose one of them, and maybe add a increased duration on top. so cwdt - steelskin - increased duration.

I thought they would all trigger at the same time, my bad. I removed Molten Shell and IC and added Increased duration but I still feels very squishy, I guess i have to get that Kaom maybe that will help... The problem is that after I get the Kaom I have to drop the CWDT because I wont have space.
guys need advice on what to improve, here is my stuff:

What is your thoughts?
Editado por útlima vez por scorpion7010 en 25 jun. 2019 19:15:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional