[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey guys, enjoying the build so far. Need a little help with future planning. Dont know what i should be working towards right now. What should my immediate and future updgrades be?
I know that a lot is missing like
- better gems
- flask setup
- better weapon
etc.

but right now I have another question:
"how high should i overcap resistances and how important is it?"

I chose to help alira simply because I could not think about getting more resistance but right now i really feel I am missing the 2 skill points!

Should I try to get all res, life and dmg on a gem and simply use the regret recipe to get 2 skill points (and lose the 15 allres)?
should I replace the onslaught gem with it?

Edit:
Regards the weapon...should I try to get a ~ 540 pDPS axe with 20 fortify and +2 socketed support gems? Or should I shoot even higher? Not really sure how big the difference would be between 450 pDPS and 550...but it seems like a nice improvement!
Editado por útlima vez por Verfall777 en 25 jun. 2019 16:33:47
"
Verfall777 escribió:
I know that a lot is missing like
- better gems
- flask setup
- better weapon
etc.

but right now I have another question:
"how high should i overcap resistances and how important is it?"

I chose to help alira simply because I could not think about getting more resistance but right now i really feel I am missing the 2 skill points!

Should I try to get all res, life and dmg on a gem and simply use the regret recipe to get 2 skill points (and lose the 15 allres)?
should I replace the onslaught gem with it?

Edit:
Regards the weapon...should I try to get a ~ 540 pDPS axe with 20 fortify and +2 socketed support gems? Or should I shoot even higher? Not really sure how big the difference would be between 450 pDPS and 550...but it seems like a nice improvement!

Sry man but 3 words:
Read the Guide

Everything you want to know is in there

Ahfack did an amazing job with this Guide. I don´t understand why so many people did not read the whole guide = no questions left then.
Editado por útlima vez por Kirby1978 en 25 jun. 2019 17:05:24
Hi, apologies in advance if I've missed this but are any of the Timeless Legion jewels useful for us in this build? Thanks
Since I found Starforge, I want to sell my old axe:

It's not the best base and only 5l, but the crafted mods are 6 ex.
So I thought 5 ex would be a fair price. If anyone wants it, just message me ig.
Hi,

I have been following this guide for my build but seems like I am doing something wrong. I get easly oneshotted, At this point I would need to get a Kaom's and 6 link my Atziri but I dont have more currency, I cant find rings with high life rolls and resistances that I can craft reduced mana cost on.
I am kinda lost at this point my only solution is to farm low tier maps to get enough exalts to get Kaom. Any other Ideas?

Hello!

Does anyone have an idea how good is ring with curse vulnerability on it? Thinking of buying a base with it and then multimoding it.
"
Bl4ckExe escribió:
Hi,

I have been following this guide for my build but seems like I am doing something wrong. I get easly oneshotted, At this point I would need to get a Kaom's and 6 link my Atziri but I dont have more currency, I cant find rings with high life rolls and resistances that I can craft reduced mana cost on.
I am kinda lost at this point my only solution is to farm low tier maps to get enough exalts to get Kaom. Any other Ideas?

Yikes, this is a bit concerning to me. Your gear looks like my initial goal, in order to be able to farm up more currency for the ideal stuff. I won't even be able to afford Atziri's.. If you are having that much trouble on that sort of stuff maybe this build is simply too expensive for me..
Hmm weird. My gear is definitely not as nice but I'm having no issues with T15/16. Can clear all guardians relatively easily.

My gear as of now:

Kazafz:
Can you give me an estimate of the total cost of your build so far? Thanks. Your life rolls do seem better pretty much across the board, but damage should be lower than his. I guess I should prioritize life stuff for now, if your damage is still sufficient for guardians.
Editado por útlima vez por Doctor_Teh en 25 jun. 2019 17:54:41

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional