[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
crazypearce escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:

If I craft this I need 3 exalted orbs:
-Can have multiple crafted modifiers (2 exalted)
-(8-10)% chance to deal double damage (1 divine)
-Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage (4 chaos)
-(13-16%) increased attack speed, (13-18%) to quality (1 exalted)

Do you mean I should craft hit's cant be evaded? Is it necessary? I have 40% increased accuracy implicit and could work some accuracy onto my items.

that works fine to be fair. you can hit 100% hit chance with only 330ish on gear + a lvl 1 precision gem. so that doesn't take much investment at all.

Awesome!
If I do this on the Reaver sword and switch to sword nodes do you think I would be stronger than my current setup with Sinvicta's.
I see you took Impact instead of Brutal Fervour, should I get that too with the new setup?
I don't know where to go from here. Suggestions would be appreciated. I RIP a lot in higher maps from 1 shots. I wanted to craft an axe but nut sure i have the currency for it. (4-5ex maybe more if i offload lots of other currency)

"
ZeroCloud escribió:
So when I play a build I like to understand it and dig a little into it to help me learn more about the game. It also helps me optimize the build for scenarios where I can't get the gear (SSF) and where I don't plan to go high level (95+).

I've been wondering about the chest choice in Kaom's. I was trying to compare why Kaom's was overall better and it wasn't as obvious to me. Between Kaom's and Belly of the Beast the average person loses 500-600 health in this build. Seeing as we leech it would appear our health pool is mainly meant to absorb massive initial hits without dying until we start leeching again or hit a pot. A Belly with CWDT-Molten Shell easily covers that same 500-600 benefit in the initial hit, but it comes with more benefits. Obviously it has resists, but the main benefit is the extra gem slots. I'm sure smarter people could min/max it, but on the surface simply having CWDT-enfeeble-molten as well as a better linked ancestral warchief seems pretty good.

So experts, what are your thoughts? Why is it such a slam dunk to use Kaom's that I see no discussion on it?

I would love an answer to this, especially with the price difference of Belly, when I'm just getting into it and need all the currency I can save for a weapon.

Where should I put this for maximum damage,and is it worth it? Compared to other jewels?

I have a hard time figuring these new jewels out. I get that it gives channeling+area damage, so it should be good, but I don't know where to socket it, to make it give me the damage it should.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 25 jun. 2019 11:37:07
"
Doctor_Teh escribió:
"
ZeroCloud escribió:
So when I play a build I like to understand it and dig a little into it to help me learn more about the game. It also helps me optimize the build for scenarios where I can't get the gear (SSF) and where I don't plan to go high level (95+).

I've been wondering about the chest choice in Kaom's. I was trying to compare why Kaom's was overall better and it wasn't as obvious to me. Between Kaom's and Belly of the Beast the average person loses 500-600 health in this build. Seeing as we leech it would appear our health pool is mainly meant to absorb massive initial hits without dying until we start leeching again or hit a pot. A Belly with CWDT-Molten Shell easily covers that same 500-600 benefit in the initial hit, but it comes with more benefits. Obviously it has resists, but the main benefit is the extra gem slots. I'm sure smarter people could min/max it, but on the surface simply having CWDT-enfeeble-molten as well as a better linked ancestral warchief seems pretty good.

So experts, what are your thoughts? Why is it such a slam dunk to use Kaom's that I see no discussion on it?

I would love an answer to this, especially with the price difference of Belly, when I'm just getting into it and need all the currency I can save for a weapon.

Ultimately, you're allowed to do what you want. The guide offers a really solid foundation for a cyclone build with defenses, damage, and life that can accomplish all content. Once you try and start optimizing, you can go in your own routes - to look at some different factors, a 6 link can get you a LOT of HP (even non belly) with maim, or -mana, support gems, etc. My current chest (self crafted) gives 167 total less life than a 40% belly, while having -mana on it, and a little more damage. (trying to craft an elder astral plate I found currently)

I've also optimized damage in my own way using a 6 link chest with Vaal ancestral warchief. (more on this after, but talking about pulverize as a defensive gem for a second)- While pulverize is less damage than damage on full life, pulverize + lions roar knockback means less things are able to even hit you - which actually turns pulverize into a more defensive gem than damage on full life (weird to say, but in testing its true - and in HOGM it puts in work) - by the way, this build can clear hall of the grandmaster? awesome. I tried it a few days ago and I was able to clear everything. Not always deathless, but...I've never been able to clear it before. Was surprised when cyclone could.

Im running a 6 link vaal ancestral warchief. Honestly after watching crazypierce damage in timeless/uber elder? I'm not too inclined to switch to crit yet. I'm clearing that fast and still have overleech. I think the gearing requirement for crit is a lot stricter, and with the right weapon the difference will be massive (also no reliance on totems for damage)

My current shaper damage is showing as: 5772365.3 - note this seems to be missing increased damage from maim on flesh and stone, and also doesnt take into account my helmet giving nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage

(my buffs and stuff jewel / timeless is calculated as below:
Spoiler

Timeless Jewel
Cobalt Jewel
Crafted: true
Prefix: None
Prefix: None
Suffix: None
Suffix: None
Quality: 0
Implicits: 0
+52 to Strength
5% more strength
10% chance to deal double damage
40% increased physical damage
#Pride doesn't get calculated right
20% More Damage
#Impale
#with War Banner
#78% more damage with hits
with Dread Banner (7 impale hits, 106% impale effectiveness, 100% impale chance)
144% more damage with hits
with Dread Banner placed at 50 Stages
#110% more damage with hits
#Crimson Dance
#700% More damage with bleeding
#Slayer Cull
22% More damage
#Slayer Bane
20% increased attack speed
20% increased movement speed

My vaal ancestral warchief is 1,395768.5 each (i summon both at once due to multiple totem support) so just about 2.8 total each

Normal ancestral warchief is showing as 1,695928.2 each. I can have 3 out (Takes 2 casts for 3)

Note - they also eat hits for you as well.

Im also running with 6611 life, a lot of mitigation (A lot of extra fortify)

May consider switching some life to cleaving or martial experience as well for more damage, but I don't want to die right now :)
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 25 jun. 2019 11:50:50
Ok guys, giving this build another try. First it felt very squishy, but it's much better now.

I've just build this:

Any recommendations? What to upgrade / change :)

Also would like to know if you guys use that expensive jewel. In which socket should it be placed?

With the gloves, I use Vaal in my build. Should I remove this and change my setup?

Thanks!
https://pastebin.com/G99ryR7z I still have no idea what to upgrade next, I guess better rings... maybe gloves? Need to cap resists obviously. Also quicksilver obviously bad, but aside from obvious stuff I really don't know what my next upgrades should be
Editado por útlima vez por Dangot en 25 jun. 2019 13:05:22
I'm getting 1-shotted (mostly from timeless rare archers and bosses) in 80+ maps currently, not sure what to do. Using the crit focused build. Currently level 79 with 5k hp, working on life% nodes right now. Any help would be appreciated!

"
Nosferat escribió:

Where should I put this for maximum damage,and is it worth it? Compared to other jewels?

I have a hard time figuring these new jewels out. I get that it gives channeling+area damage, so it should be good, but I don't know where to socket it, to make it give me the damage it should.

Played around with this and
this as well. Some of the mods are awesome, some not so much.

From a pure damage perspective, militant faith somewhat delivers, I'm not good with pob calculations, but simply looking at my tooltip dps,with auras activated, went from 167K to 180K if I put it near golem's blood.

The other one also gives a small dps boost, but that has other properties,like a ton of life, life regen and resistances, depending on the location of the jewel socket and what it corrupts.

I switched to the crit version and it melts everything. Not that I need more damage necessarily but is anyone running a crit version with assassin mark ring?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional