[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
ressiv escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:
Just found an elder base, I could transfer to sword nodes.

Should i keep looking or craft on it?
This is SSF

I was planning to go crit if I found an elder sword, this one doesnt have crit multi but its probably still good enough to craft on and make the switch to crit sword. Waiting for a 2 handed elder axe might take to long..

Can anyone help me with this? I have 2 exalted to multimod this. Currently using

you need 7ex plus the recipes to make a multimodded weapon. until you have all of those you may as well just keep farming for a better base. if you hit the currency before you get a base then go for it
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:
Just found an elder base, I could transfer to sword nodes.

Should i keep looking or craft on it?
This is SSF

I was planning to go crit if I found an elder sword, this one doesnt have crit multi but its probably still good enough to craft on and make the switch to crit sword. Waiting for a 2 handed elder axe might take to long..

Can anyone help me with this? I have 2 exalted to multimod this. Currently using

you need 7ex plus the recipes to make a multimodded weapon. until you have all of those you may as well just keep farming for a better base. if you hit the currency before you get a base then go for it

Thanks a lot!

If I craft this I need 3 exalted orbs:
-Can have multiple crafted modifiers (2 exalted)
-(8-10)% chance to deal double damage (1 divine)
-Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage (4 chaos)
-(13-16%) increased attack speed, (13-18%) to quality (1 exalted)

Do you mean I should craft hit's cant be evaded? Is it necessary? I have 40% increased accuracy implicit and could work some accuracy onto my items.
"
ressiv escribió:

If I craft this I need 3 exalted orbs:
-Can have multiple crafted modifiers (2 exalted)
-(8-10)% chance to deal double damage (1 divine)
-Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage (4 chaos)
-(13-16%) increased attack speed, (13-18%) to quality (1 exalted)

Do you mean I should craft hit's cant be evaded? Is it necessary? I have 40% increased accuracy implicit and could work some accuracy onto my items.

that works fine to be fair. you can hit 100% hit chance with only 330ish on gear + a lvl 1 precision gem. so that doesn't take much investment at all.
"
Doctor_Teh escribió:
"
poeGT escribió:
I am stuck farming t14-t15s, currently lvl92 Guardians are rippy and I don't want to be losing 10% xp. I have 5-6ex left only and that gets you nothing in the way of a better weapon.

Do I get a 1.5ex 6l sinvictus? Seems like a waste. At this point I have to get a better weapon, there's no point saving for anything else. The only cheap upgrade I can see is a 50-60c retch belt, is it really worth it to reshuffle all my res's?

I tried 2h Swords+crit getting the AoE ascendancy point on HC. It was pretty nice covering half the screen. Worth the 32 regrets to swap over? However this builds overleech is really handy for bosses.

My current gear:

I am just picking this build up now, so I don't know almost anything about it, but don't they list Kitava's Feast as the best unique for DPS, aside from Disfavour? If so, why get a 6L sinvictus rather than a feast?

Ty for the reminder, I thought Sin was better for mapping. I bought a 6s5l Kit 4% off perfect phys dmg for 1ex, replaced infuse channeling with pulverize. Better than nothing I guess though melee splash doesn't work with cyclone, the removal of DD corpses is nice. I have 5 ex now.

I am 5.7khp atm. Not sure if retch is worth it over my current belt or if devos is worth the res/hp loss. POB doesn't really have devos doing that much more damage.
Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 25 jun. 2019 7:01:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WgmPa5A_OY&t=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GswE9-yZtak&t=

there is a pretty fast uber elder kill followed by a 5 emblem timeless conflict fight. in terms of the timeless conflict fight you can drop a fair whack of HP down, to somewhere around 5k, for a LOT more dmg. nothing in there really hits hard at all and everything is outleeched.

i have cleared over 3 bars of loot solo before (bare in mind im on a 1440p resolution so not sure how many bars it would be on 1080p) with an older setup that wasn't more tailored to surviving legion monoliths in juiced up t16s.

i have videos of the full t16 bosses and guardians as well but nothing interesting happens. they all get instaphased pretty much. same with shaper to be fair, you can phase him quickly before he even does anything, it's mostly just jumping to the side boss after each phase and then waiting for him to not be invulnerable lol
Great build, just completed Uber Elder first time ever thanks!

Just wondering is there anyway we can safely activate
?
Got a question about the crit version and leech.. So i am not leeching as i experter. In maps and also in the league mech with emblems i dont gain life when attacking. My hp could go down to 50% and stay there for 20 sec while i am cycloning around and killing stuff. Then all of a sudden i start generating hp again. Anyone that could tell me what i am doing wrong?

Edit* I dont have vaal pact or the atziri gloves. Also not over leech node in ascendancy
Editado por útlima vez por mangoraya en 25 jun. 2019 8:58:17
I have might of the meek to spare. Is there any place where I can put it? Is it better than rare jewels in this case?
why are the leveling trees all jacked

Hey guys, enjoying the build so far. Need a little help with future planning. Dont know what i should be working towards right now. What should my immediate and future updgrades be?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional