[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I have a question about which gems to use and when I am currently using Blood rage flesh and stone and pride as my active buffs.
Why craft quality+str, as, over quality+as, chance for double damage. I really don't understand, should've probably asked before I crafted xD
I crafted myself this weapon so would trying crit out be a good idea? also I'm not sure what to upgrade next although I probably need int/mana cost reduction on my rings. also boots not the right type, hard to get 2-3 red sockets. Also crafting +2 supported gems is obvious upgrade, although if I go crit hit's can't be evaded craft is also pretty good. Some of my links are messed up but correcting them in PoB results in having like 900k dps and it's not that much.
got 5 ex budget
Editado por útlima vez por Dangot en 25 jun. 2019 2:38:19
Prazzx, could you do a short vid of shaper / shaper guardians?
i have some videos uploading if anyone is interested. everything deathless, uber elder in just over 2mins, about to run a 5 emblem solo run as well, hopefully i get some loot this time haha
@crazypearce
I am planing to switch to crit version but would like to keep my weapon. The plan is to go Overwhelm and pick Atziri's Acuity + Soul Tether combo. I also saw few variation that opted for Impact but left out Endless Hunger, this way i don't need that much accuracy. Whats your thought about it? Also what tree should i chose for it? Was thinking about the one op uses in his 100 Mil video.
"
tona91 escribió:
@crazypearce
I am planing to switch to crit version but would like to keep my weapon. The plan is to go Overwhelm and pick Atziri's Acuity + Soul Tether combo. I also saw few variation that opted for Impact but left out Endless Hunger, this way i don't need that much accuracy. Whats your thought about it? Also what tree should i chose for it? Was thinking about the one op uses in his 100 Mil video.

yeh the axe tree from OP is perfect. only problem with soul tether is that you need to spend 6 extra points to get there with axes. swords only need 4 as you path underneath anyways.

in terms of impact vs endless hunger, i have no idea. i haven't tried playing without endless hunger so i'm really not sure. main difference is you will need a pot dedicated to bleed, whereas the endless hunger one doesn't, meaning you can use a cinderswallow urn for some more dps. if you can find some boots to craft cannot be frozen on you could drop that from one of your flasks and replace that with bleeding. that would probably be the optimal setup. i'm going to try this when i get some more currency to multimod my new sword

the main benefit with impact vs endless hunger is the aoe. it lets you drop pulvarise from the main links for more damage. either damage on full life or close combat - make sure to use close combat with the soul tether combo as i'm 98% sure damage on full life does not worth with the leech mechanic. your hp bounces too much between ES and HP and you pretty much never have the increased damage
Thanks for the super fast and helpful reply. Probably my end goal would be to acquire a multimoded sword but for now i believe i should see a good dps increase by just going crit with the current axe.
i think axe is better overall, especially if you are going with overwhelm and are planning to dump a ton of currency and push it to the limits.

i just like swords and it's easier to get crit as a few of the sword nodes are built with crit as well.

both are good and can clear everything so i wouldn't worry much about it. go with whichever you like the look or feel of more
"
ressiv escribió:
Just found an elder base, I could transfer to sword nodes.

Should i keep looking or craft on it?
This is SSF

I was planning to go crit if I found an elder sword, this one doesnt have crit multi but its probably still good enough to craft on and make the switch to crit sword. Waiting for a 2 handed elder axe might take to long..

Can anyone help me with this? I have 2 exalted to multimod this. Currently using

Buying some rare Two-handed Axe with Fortify and Physical Damage etc will really make that great difference in damage or should I stick to my Axe?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional