[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Snugglemuffins escribió:
Quick question because I cannot find the answer in his guide, but I was trying to use Flesh and stone, pride, dread banner and sand and blood stance and was left with no mana while leveling.

Currently level 34. What auras should I use until I can use all of them? I am a little lost and a little new so any one that can explain real quick how he uses all of them would be of great help and what I should use until I get to that point, it would be awesome.

enlighten gem at least lvl2
I am stuck farming t14-t15s, currently lvl92 Guardians are rippy and I don't want to be losing 10% xp. I have 5-6ex left only and that gets you nothing in the way of a better weapon.

Do I get a 1.5ex 6l sinvictus? Seems like a waste. At this point I have to get a better weapon, there's no point saving for anything else. The only cheap upgrade I can see is a 50-60c retch belt, is it really worth it to reshuffle all my res's?

I tried 2h Swords+crit getting the AoE ascendancy point on HC. It was pretty nice covering half the screen. Worth the 32 regrets to swap over? However this builds overleech is really handy for bosses.

My current gear:

Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 24 jun. 2019 18:40:52
"
poeGT escribió:
I am stuck farming t14-t15s, currently lvl92 Guardians are rippy and I don't want to be losing 10% xp. I have 5-6ex left only and that gets you nothing in the way of a better weapon.

Do I get a 1.5ex 6l sinvictus? Seems like a waste. At this point I have to get a better weapon, there's no point saving for anything else. The only cheap upgrade I can see is a 50-60c retch belt, is it really worth it to reshuffle all my res's?

I tried 2h Swords+crit getting the AoE ascendancy point on HC. It was pretty nice covering half the screen. Worth the 32 regrets to swap over? However this builds overleech is really handy for bosses.

My current gear:

I am just picking this build up now, so I don't know almost anything about it, but don't they list Kitava's Feast as the best unique for DPS, aside from Disfavour? If so, why get a 6L sinvictus rather than a feast?
where can i get the "-X to total mana cost" enchantment from? or is there anybody on ps4 poe who could craft it on some rings for me?
Editado por útlima vez por BigJenkem en 24 jun. 2019 19:24:01
"
BigJenkem escribió:
where can i get the "-X to total mana cost" enchantment from? or is there anybody on ps4 poe who could craft it on some rings for me?

You need to unveil some rings from Elreon. It's fairly rare I think, since I'm almost 96 and haven't seen a single one yet.

For all crafting purposes TreeOfDead guy has always been super reliable for me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371
"

Spoiler
TLDR: This crit version of this build does as promised. Expect to spend around 40-80 ex to reach league top dps. Leech is a minor problem at the moment but if you need to carry a life flask instead of a sulfur flask.

So decided to try the crit build version before you had a chance to finalize it for league play. It is by far the best bossing toon I have ever made including some 200+ ex bf and ll ms builds.

Few notes:

First, the damage is broken. I killed 35% increased hp minotaur in half a second. Phase shaper before he can cast slam/transition to another mechanic. Haven't had a chance to do uber yet but my last time with the normal RT version was around 2 minutes. I expect this to be sub 1:40.

The survivability. Not having the overleech all the time can sometimes be scary on some of the legion mechanics. But overall you are pretty tanky. I dropped some life nodes for the extra jewel/dmg slots and I haven't had any problems. The lack of instant leech is sometimes a bad thing but really you only see that in groups.

The range, speed, and damage all make mapping and doing league mechanics very smooth and fast. I have played the "Crimson cyclone" build since beastiary league on and off. This is by far the most fun I have ever had on cyclone (including the RT version of this build after the cyclone updates)

The best part about this right now is you can pick up an amulet with the right t1 stats for 1ex or less and same with the rings. I would recommend looking for ones with t1 life + t1 flat phys/crit multi/attack speed and either annual a bad suffix and multi mod or just craft the minus mana cost to skills on both (look for rings with an open prefix - I picked up both of mine for less than 70c)

When building around resistances remember that we take both cold and lightning res (18%) above the sentinel node so factor that in when looking to upgrade gear.

League price break down:
Weapon - Self-crafted - 2x for the base. 1-3ex in alterations. 2x multi mod, 2x +2 support, 1 ex attack speed. 3-4 ex in divines depending on rng. I crafted a 548 dps one early in the league and sold it for 25 ex (thank you to one of you who bought it) This axe listed here is 542 + fort dmg.

Helmet: 95c - I sold my blood rage enchant one as honestly, you don't need it.

Amulet - 50c-2x (as of this post) - Looking for flat phys, crit, life, t1 accuracy, open prefix - need a small amount of int on here unless you pick up a ring with some. An onyx base will do.

Chest - Kaoms - 2.2-2.5 ex. We only care about the item, not the rolls. a +1 max res runs around 12ex currently.

Gloves - Atziri Acuity - 6.5 ex - Not sure if these will stay in his build for the league or rework the tree a bit to get Vaal Pact. Would be my last pick up (unless you're rich.

Tri resistance boots and belt - expect to spend 8-20ex depending on what base and what enchant. You can make do with dual res ones and fill in lacking resistances on rings or an abyss jewel (if you go stygian) My belt actually dropped for me and I picked up my boots within that price range.

Rings - Bought one of mine for 1 ex and another for 50c - The price range will be somewhere in there give or take a bit. Again my advice setup whoops for ones with stats you are looking for and go for annuls on cheaper ones to make into the perfect rings or spend a bit more and buy a nicer one. When selecting mine I only cared about t2+ life, t1 all res, and flat Phys or attack speed. I annualed both to have room for the crafts I needed. I bricked 2 on the way.

Jewels - The watcher's eye is 12+ ex currently. Save that for 2nd to last. A good 4 prop jewel for 2h axes will be between 4-8ex. The crit ones are more expensive. Use your own judgment and pre-build them into POB to check and see what ones at what price will give you the most damage for your dollar.

All in all - not the most expensive build (yet) but also not the cheapest. But it's worth if you like deleting things before they can cast mechanics. Ahfack if you need videos of league stuff PM me in game.
Editado por útlima vez por Prazzx en 24 jun. 2019 20:19:24
"
Savoro escribió:

So I looked around the forums and I see some variations on what should be crafted, any recommendations on how to finish this? I know +2 to socketed support gems but what else? Attack speed with quality?

Thanks.

I would do the classic one, attack speed and quality/attributes. You could go dex or intel depend of what are your missing.

You can’t go wrong with AS and attributes/quality

Of course +2 support gems is mandatory I’d say

I literally melt everything with it even Uber elder this is so much fun
Current Gear

Hey! I have a little problem with survivability. I can clear maps with ease, but when it comes to bosses, I get instakilled. I linked my current gear, saving up for a Disfavour now.
I tried T16 Chimera, got instakilled when he entered smoke. Tried Uber Atziri, couldn't get through the 3 minibosses, the arrows killed me before I could even use a Leap Slam. Currently lvl 90 with 5300 HP, max res.
What am I doing wrong?
"
latank escribió:
Current Gear

Hey! I have a little problem with survivability. I can clear maps with ease, but when it comes to bosses, I get instakilled. I linked my current gear, saving up for a Disfavour now.
I tried T16 Chimera, got instakilled when he entered smoke. Tried Uber Atziri, couldn't get through the 3 minibosses, the arrows killed me before I could even use a Leap Slam. Currently lvl 90 with 5300 HP, max res.
What am I doing wrong?

You need more hp, for example your steel ring and boots could be upgraded to have more life. You're also using a blue jewel next to Martial Experience that could be upgraded. Should have around 6k life for red maps.
Editado por útlima vez por LadyLoriana en 24 jun. 2019 21:28:17
So when I play a build I like to understand it and dig a little into it to help me learn more about the game. It also helps me optimize the build for scenarios where I can't get the gear (SSF) and where I don't plan to go high level (95+).

I've been wondering about the chest choice in Kaom's. I was trying to compare why Kaom's was overall better and it wasn't as obvious to me. Between Kaom's and Belly of the Beast the average person loses 500-600 health in this build. Seeing as we leech it would appear our health pool is mainly meant to absorb massive initial hits without dying until we start leeching again or hit a pot. A Belly with CWDT-Molten Shell easily covers that same 500-600 benefit in the initial hit, but it comes with more benefits. Obviously it has resists, but the main benefit is the extra gem slots. I'm sure smarter people could min/max it, but on the surface simply having CWDT-enfeeble-molten as well as a better linked ancestral warchief seems pretty good.

So experts, what are your thoughts? Why is it such a slam dunk to use Kaom's that I see no discussion on it?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional