[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Gnomiro escribió:
"
xDmacx escribió:
Hi Ahfack,

@first thx for this great guide.

1 question about the jewels? It is a benefit to using the new Lethal Pride? I got 1 in use with a Kaom buff which me gave more strg and more phys dmg.

Here for example where i have set the jewel.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/xdmacx?

And another question is about the dmg. As i understand it right pob dont show us the real count of our dmg. But also i think on poe also didnt show it right? If im looking on the Gem until i fight i get completly buffed near on 500k dmg, but how counts the dmg? including attackspeed also or just every turn on the cyclone?

Regards

ExtremeRageCyclone

Have a Lethal Pride in the same spot. It gives me ~150 hp, 30 Melee Crit Chance, 0.4% Leech, 20% increased Melee Dmg. Seems quite good at least for 2 Skillpoints.

In his guide he has a Jewel which gives, if I remember correctly, 40% Crit Multiplier. Don't know yet what is better. Probably in the end Crit Multi will win.

Hey Gnomiro,

if im right i think we had on this built no crit because we have skilled Resolute Technique and its written : Your Hit's can't be evaded and also Never Deal Critical Strikes, so for that i haven't take any crit in this build.

Need help , what do i do now ? Annul once ? Annul Twice ?

Thanks
"
ressiv escribió:
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:
Hi I'm wondering if I should try to get an Elder Vaal Axe on my SSF character. I've spread some Elder, is there any way to up my chances of getting it to drop?

OR should I just craft onto a normal high level Vaal Axe and forget about the possible Fortify on it. Currently running `Sinvicta's.

Thanks!

i would just go with a different elder base. doesn't have to be a vaal axe specifically. fleshripper, void, maybe sundering, karui or ezomyte. just make sure it's ilevel 80+

Just did some elder maps and even spawned him in a level 7 map. Did the guardians and Elder, but no 2 handed Elder Axe. This might take a while I guess...

Any tips on how I can improve my chances to get a 2 handed Elder Axe to drop? Thanks!

Anyone can help me with this?
Quick question because I cannot find the answer in his guide, but I was trying to use Flesh and stone, pride, dread banner and sand and blood stance and was left with no mana while leveling.

Currently level 34. What auras should I use until I can use all of them? I am a little lost and a little new so any one that can explain real quick how he uses all of them would be of great help and what I should use until I get to that point, it would be awesome.
Which one is better?

Editado por útlima vez por Morge en 24 jun. 2019 15:28:56
So I'm looking to switch into this build. If I have a ~6 ex budget, how far will that get me? Can I expect to be able to do guardians, if I'm willing to accept a few deaths, or is my DPS just not even close to being able to do that if I can't at least afford a disfavour? 6 ex seems like enough investment to be able to down guardians, but I want to make sure before I commit.

Thanks!
"
xDmacx escribió:
"
Gnomiro escribió:
"
xDmacx escribió:
Hi Ahfack,

@first thx for this great guide.

1 question about the jewels? It is a benefit to using the new Lethal Pride? I got 1 in use with a Kaom buff which me gave more strg and more phys dmg.

Here for example where i have set the jewel.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/xdmacx?

And another question is about the dmg. As i understand it right pob dont show us the real count of our dmg. But also i think on poe also didnt show it right? If im looking on the Gem until i fight i get completly buffed near on 500k dmg, but how counts the dmg? including attackspeed also or just every turn on the cyclone?

Regards

ExtremeRageCyclone

Have a Lethal Pride in the same spot. It gives me ~150 hp, 30 Melee Crit Chance, 0.4% Leech, 20% increased Melee Dmg. Seems quite good at least for 2 Skillpoints.

In his guide he has a Jewel which gives, if I remember correctly, 40% Crit Multiplier. Don't know yet what is better. Probably in the end Crit Multi will win.

Hey Gnomiro,

if im right i think we had on this built no crit because we have skilled Resolute Technique and its written : Your Hit's can't be evaded and also Never Deal Critical Strikes, so for that i haven't take any crit in this build.

Ah, yes of course if you are still playing the non-crit version it is of course different. I recently switched to swords and the crit variante. Sorry for the confusion...
Just happened to drop Starforge and then just happened to 6s it and then just happened to 6l it.
The passive tree heatmap from poe.ninja shows many people taking the far right 2h sword part.

Is the PoB from here superior to that or is it more a nuance?
Need to respec from axe now obviously and may need some advice on the tree!

Not so hidden brag (divine incoming):
Just found an elder base, I could transfer to sword nodes.

Should i keep looking or craft on it?
This is SSF

I was planning to go crit if I found an elder sword, this one doesnt have crit multi but its probably still good enough to craft on and make the switch to crit sword. Waiting for a 2 handed elder axe might take to long..
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 24 jun. 2019 16:45:12

So I looked around the forums and I see some variations on what should be crafted, any recommendations on how to finish this? I know +2 to socketed support gems but what else? Attack speed with quality?

Thanks.
Editado por útlima vez por Savoro en 24 jun. 2019 18:05:49

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional