[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

So i rolled this bad boy, what should i craft next?
"
Beli1990 escribió:
hey, have a problem with vaal pact/atziris acuity.

it seems like the leech its doesnt work, the leech is starting and after every crit the leech is disappear. you can see this bug on your lifebar, the leech goes on and off. degen slowly to 0hp with bloodrage active.

it happens with skilled vaal pact and the vaal pact from the gloves.

Vaal pact only doubles your leech rate, it doesn't provide overleech. You get that from the Brutal Fervour ascendancy, allows you to keep leeching even while at full hp, which you don't have atm. If you prefer to use Impact, then you can swap to a Soul Tether belt to replace the overleech effect.

Otherwise, as soon as you hit max hp, your leech will disappear.
Editado por útlima vez por sabermetrics en 24 jun. 2019 11:43:06
"
sabermetrics escribió:
"
Beli1990 escribió:

it seems like the leech its doesnt work, the leech is starting and after every crit the leech is disappear. you can see this bug on your lifebar, the leech goes on and off. degen slowly to 0hp with bloodrage active.

Vaal pact only doubles your leech rate, it doesn't provide overleech. You get that from the Brutal Fervour ascendancy, allows you to keep leeching even while at full hp, which you don't have atm. If you prefer to use Impact, then you can swap to a Soul Tether belt to replace the overleech effect.

the leech disapper every time i crit, even with 50% of my hp, leech start and instantly goes off
"
Beli1990 escribió:
"
sabermetrics escribió:
"
Beli1990 escribió:

the leech disapper every time i crit, even with 50% of my hp, leech start and instantly goes off

Does it happen even when your blood rage is turned off?
"
sabermetrics escribió:

Does it happen even when your blood rage is turned off?

it happens with and without bloodrage

I am realy confused.
How worse is onslaught than fortify.
Should i just multy craft
or use exalt to hope for something to give more damage ?
I already have

Will vall axe gona be better :$ ?

poe most of the times makes me dont know what to do :$

any ideas guys ?
Fortify lvl 18/20 is a 32/34% MORE damage multiplier while onslaught does not have it. Onslaught is MUCH worse
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2545994

found this, he make a nice vid about that bug.

its a known issue
"
Slottm escribió:
Fortify lvl 18/20 is a 32/34% MORE damage multiplier while onslaught does not have it. Onslaught is MUCH worse

What i think is that even if i multy craft that vaal axe. it will never be better than Atziri's .
Am i right ?
i am sorry that i talk like an idiot.
Its it just that my knowledge about the game is just crap.
And even if i google and read and more.
Think is that i will always miss something . sorry for the burden .

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional