[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

What now? Pref cannot be changed, annul stun and Multimod?

Also im not quite sure what to upgrade next.

My current Gear:

I am stuck farming t14-t15s, currently 91.5. Guardians are rippy and I don't want to be losing 10% xp. I have 4ex left only and that gets you nothing in the way of a better weapon.

Do I get a 1.5ex 6l sinvictus? Seems like a waste. At this point I have to get a better weapon, there's no point saving for anything else. The only cheap upgrade I can see is a 50-60c retch belt, is it really worth it to reshuffle all my res's?

I tried 2h Swords+crit getting the AoE ascendency point on HC. It was pretty nice covering half the screen. Worth the 32 regrets to swap over? However this builds overleech is really handy for bosses.

My current gear:

Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 24 jun. 2019 10:39:37
Hi guys, having a blast with this build =)

Quick question, should I try and chance it for the Annul on the Melee Gems roll?

Should I annul this accuracy + % physic mod?
Editado por útlima vez por kokiko225 en 24 jun. 2019 10:42:24
Am I really going to have to pay 1.5ex to get a base axe to start crafting? I have not had any luck getting one to drop.
Just wondering if you can change up the ascendancy allocation or going for leech is the most optimal?
"
kokiko225 escribió:
Should I annul this accuracy + % physic mod?

craft prefix cannot be changed, then scour.....dont brick the item with an anull pls :)
Got a timeless gem last night (karui) and after about 20 divines, made it absolutely absurd.

It's currently giving me:
5% strength on golems blood
5% chance to deal double damage on Cloth and chain (figured 2 points is worth 5% damage, resists and some mitigation)
5% chance to deal double damage on bravery
20% increased physical damage on destroyer
30% crit chance (no use with RT) on master of arena
20% increased physical damage on hatchet master
52 total strength on all the little nodes

meaning:
10% double damage chance
40% increased phys
5% strength
52 strength
30 crit chance (useless)

its showing as a 14-15% upgrade for the loss of a little bit of life
hey, have a problem with vaal pact/atziris acuity.

it seems like the leech its doesnt work, the leech is starting and after every crit the leech is disappear. you can see this bug on your lifebar, the leech goes on and off. degen slowly to 0hp with bloodrage active.

it happens with skilled vaal pact and the vaal pact from the gloves.
"
xDmacx escribió:
Hi Ahfack,

@first thx for this great guide.

1 question about the jewels? It is a benefit to using the new Lethal Pride? I got 1 in use with a Kaom buff which me gave more strg and more phys dmg.

Here for example where i have set the jewel.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/xdmacx?

And another question is about the dmg. As i understand it right pob dont show us the real count of our dmg. But also i think on poe also didnt show it right? If im looking on the Gem until i fight i get completly buffed near on 500k dmg, but how counts the dmg? including attackspeed also or just every turn on the cyclone?

Regards

ExtremeRageCyclone

Have a Lethal Pride in the same spot. It gives me ~150 hp, 30 Melee Crit Chance, 0.4% Leech, 20% increased Melee Dmg. Seems quite good at least for 2 Skillpoints.

In his guide he has a Jewel which gives, if I remember correctly, 40% Crit Multiplier. Don't know yet what is better. Probably in the end Crit Multi will win.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional