[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the build! In previous seasons, all my builds were extremely fun to play and seemed viable, until I would hit guardians (Specifically Chimera) and I never got to level 90, cause I'd give up.

With your build (The OG crimson cyclone, not crit.) I'm level 98, have all of end game on farm (Shaper, Uber Queen, Uber Elder.) and am going for level 100. Due to the popularity of your build, my initial steep investments in gear like Retch sold for a profit when I chose to swap out for a stygian. This is the richest I've ever been, and it's cause of you!

Thanks so much.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/sUQbKzYa

^ would love your feedback

edit: the only difference maker in DPS seems to be your axe/elder rings. working on that next. if you equip it, you'd see my dps if i had your axe :P hp a bit low too.
Editado por útlima vez por mdunks en 24 jun. 2019 2:26:45
Hi guys,

Elreon needs to be in a specific safehouse in order to drop rings with - mana cost?

I am level 90 and didn't manage to unveil this option yet :(
Bibanul! that's the one recipe I haven't seen. It's something like he has to drop the rings in the hideout while a certain level or something. If you have the currency @CraftServiceHere did my rings for me. He charges the Cost (1ex) + 45c.

He's trustworthy too, I had him craft some steel rings that go for ~15ex atm
Hello,

I have been playing this build this league and I've really been enjoying it. Thanks a lot for the guide ! This is actually one of the builds I pushed the furthest and with ease thanks to the clarity of the guide.

Right now, my cyclone tooltip is now around 350k under totem (that's without the sulphur flask which I just purchased and haven't tried out yet). However, at this point, I'm not sure how to take it further.

Could someone take a quick look at how I could improve my gear? I'm thinking rings (but then I'll lack a lot of resistances) or maybe a new axe. Granted, I'm still missing a few pieces (level 3 or 4 enlighten - minus cost rings - some gems are still leveling) which I'm aware of.

Character is SatellarSumeragi (90 slayer).

Thanks !
Editado por útlima vez por IchiSumeragi en 24 jun. 2019 2:58:05
"
bibanul escribió:
Hi guys,

Elreon needs to be in a specific safehouse in order to drop rings with - mana cost?

I am level 90 and didn't manage to unveil this option yet :(

I am level 100 and guess what...
Crafting services is only way, at least you can find it now for free.
Editado por útlima vez por zxfx en 24 jun. 2019 3:27:40
been playing a bit of a different setup tonight, dropping warchief completely for a vaal molten shell with cwdt and duration. my conclusion is that it is a LOT better, but only if you already have really good dps - e.g killing phoenix before she casts the aoe. otherwise you may struggle to kill some legion mobs on high tiers before they sperg you down

i ran multiple uber elders, guardians, juiced t16s, 5 way emblems, a syndicate mastermind, etc all deathless. which is pretty impressive for me as once i hit 90+ i usally don't care much about doing it carefully.

with 6k life, 1.7k es plus a molten shell buff of just over 2k, you do become a lot more durable.

the only thing you have to be careful of is the atziris acuity 'recently' tag. once you kill a boss or syndicate encounter there can de lingering dots or ground effects. if you lose the vaal pact buff your regen dies off and you can't out leech some of them. you might also be stunned or take bleeding some shitty mobs that are left around (if you are using endless hunger you cant completely rely on it)

if you can get freeze immune on boots you could probably swap a flask for a writhing jar and it would fix this, as you could get the vaal pact buff back plus some leech
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 24 jun. 2019 6:30:24
really enjoy this build so far.
I want to try and convert into the crit build but not sure where to begin.

are there any guides out there for crafting the weapon required for the crit build?
Hey everyone,

I'm currently playing this build in SSF SC. Having a blast with it, I'm at T6 maps right now, Atziri is a joke and I easily did a 3fragment Legion map.

My damage feels pretty good for now(it's something around 200k tooltip DPS during mapping in sand stance).

I got really lucky with the weapon since I just picked up a random iLVL72 decent base and hit the phys + bleed within 20 alts, immediately regaled attack speed.
I really did not expect a 500pdps axe from that but there we go.

I feel that the damage might not be enough for high tier content though. Any advice on how to progress on the gear? Basically everything could be improved, I know that. But what would make sense first?
I feel like getting the -mana from Elreon is pretty hard, haven't gotten a ring from him so far.
Getting decent ilvl bases is pretty hard right since I don't want to miss out on too much map completion up to T10. Haven't gotten a single Elder or Shaper base no matter how shitty.

Thanks already :)
I'm level 91 now and it's going good. Only question is: how the hell did you get 10000 armor (looked in your pob for axe)???? I'm at 5K HP and some small ES and get sometimes wasted by Legion Bosses when the mod stack is bad.
Editado por útlima vez por Alhanna en 24 jun. 2019 7:02:24
Sold my first axe for a nice amount, so decided to buy another base and craft another one, because I like crafting, so why not :)

Got lucky within 500 alterations this time:

so time to keep prefix and scour, and multimod this beauty.

No slot for hits cannot be evaded so might have to squeeze in some accuracy and/or precision, but that's alright :)

aaaand:

perfectly divined and beastcrafted 30% it would be 923pdps, cannot complain hehe.
Editado por útlima vez por falagar112 en 24 jun. 2019 7:53:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional