[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello ! Here is my current gear, everything has been put together to be as tanky / and deal as much dps possible.

Any idea on how to improve this gear even more ?

( Uber Elder killed so EZ i was sad for him )
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
falagar112 escribió:

It functions a bit weirdly, where it bounces on/off all the time, because with glorious vanity 50% of damage goes through ES, but leech targets ES first. So your HP bounces a little and the dps alternates.. i think that is how it works but to know what I mean you might have to just try it out. Either way, the dps increase is so huge that it barely matters that you cannot use damage on full life.

i noticed this myself yesterday. impossible to test if it's just a tooltip bug like blood rage with slayer leech or if it's actually messing up dmg on full life. i think it's the later which is a problem

gonna try switching to close combat and see how it feels. it has the same multiplier as dmg on full life anyway so it shouldn't be much of a problem

I noticed the same issue too with my movement speed (still using daresso's atm) and damage fluctuating with blood rage running. I might try close combat, but it kinda conficts with Lion's roar. Still curious though, so let me know how that goes!
Ahfack, here you go:

glorious
https://i.imgur.com/l3tVDYE.jpg

with this and the belt, you have 24~26% of max hp to ES, and the belt makes you leech it when life is full, for a 25% eHP increase at the cost of your belt and 1 jewel slot.

I say at the cost of your belt, but this also gives you free overleech when you spec out of brutal fervour, so it's a win-win.
Editado por útlima vez por falagar112 en 23 jun. 2019 17:58:30
"
Ahfack escribió:

Can you do me a favor and link your glorious vanity jewel and screenshot your tree with the important nodes? Can upload imgur and use image button link them.

Thanks

https://imgur.com/Iw0Afk0

thats what mine gives. all of the points are pretty much wasted as they are tailored to spell dmg. not sure if you can reroll the jewel and hit mostly good physical/melee mods or not.

i have 7501 total ehp. dropping the 4 points for 20% more hp and switching the belt to a 98 life stygian with 30life jewel gives me 6657. for 4 points i think 900ish ehp is worth it. you lose the dps of a stygian and jewel combo but gain the brutal fevor full life leech. it's a fair trade off imo
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 23 jun. 2019 18:25:38
"
DiabloImmoral escribió:
I made a fortify exquisite blade and I have to craft multiple modifiers on it now. I need to pick 2 suffixes and from them get an attack speed roll and a quality roll. Looking for opinions on how to finish it off.

I would like to continue using the Glorious Vanity - Doryani/Soul Tether combo with Impact, and Bane of Legends is non-negotiable for me, so if that's the case I could go Overwhelm to get a base crit of 8%, or keep Endless Hunger on which seems sort of underwhelming by itself.

If I don't craft crit chance/quality because of Overwhelm I would take attack speed/quality and have an open slot for something. Double damage seems great if I use Overwhelm. I don't want to screw it up since the multimod will be like 7ex total.... Thanks!

Possible suffixes to choose from:
Attack Speed (16-20)
Crit Chance/Quality (21-25%)/(13-18%)
Attack Speed/Quality (13-16%)/(13-18%)
Crit Multi (25-28%)
Crit Multi When Rare or Unique Nearby (39-45%)
Chance to do Double Damage (8-10%)

Couldn't find much in the builds on poe.ninja. Everyone and their mother is just using Starforge.

I'm wondering this as well for crit 2h sword craft... Dropping Endless Hunger and picking Overwhelm with the crafts below:

Fortify
Multi-mod
Flat PD
Attack Speed/Quality
Hits can't be evaded
Chance to do Double Damage

Any thoughts on what I should look to improve next? Love the build, but I'm still quite far off from the potential of this build!

Aside from a Fortify Elder axe, I can't think of anything that would provide big DPS buffs. Also need to get a good leveled Enlighten to get realistic use of Dread Banner, and am working on crafting at least one, if not two, good steel rings.

Any other thoughts? <3

"
crazypearce escribió:

https://imgur.com/Iw0Afk0

thats what mine gives. all of the points are pretty much wasted as they are tailored to spell dmg. not sure if you can reroll the jewel and hit mostly good physical/melee mods or not.

You absolutely can change the mods by changing its seed number. Divine it.
Since you are already pathing over to that keystone and using it, you might as well see if you can get some insane modifiers to go with it. Of course you risk changing the 2 nodes you may value currently, but it may put a crazy good notable by there.
Editado por útlima vez por ZeroCloud en 23 jun. 2019 18:57:19
Spoiler

Hi can anyone suggest if my gear needs any more improvement? Also I found this sick watchers eye

Editado por útlima vez por TheCreepNextDoor en 23 jun. 2019 23:25:38

Decided to just follow the herd and craft the same as everybody else, even though it makes the sword suboptimal if Overwhelm ends up being best. If it's wrong well...then a Berserker can buy it later lol.

Straight up switching to sword crit while changing zero gear other than weapon was 35% MORE damage for me without even using a Diamond Flask.

Using Acuity, Transcendent Flesh, an assmark ring, and sacrificing 650 EHP I do more than DOUBLE the damage I did with my RT axe. Since I kill even tough enemies instantly now it's sort of a defense buff overall.

With the kill speed being as it is I don't see the need of using Lethal Pride over Glorious Vanity - Doryani unless you're deep delving or farming legion emblem battles.

Interested to see what the consensus is on Damage on Full Life compared to Close Combat. With blood rage on and while I'm leeching it still seems like DoFL is always working, but it's hard to say. Going to try playing both ways and see how it is. If DoFL DOESN'T work or works better either with or without Glorious Vanity it makes a big difference in gem choices.
95% sure dmg on full life was not working at all with soul tether and timeless jewel. i switched to close combat and stuff feels a lot smoother. plus if you like to leap slam thats nice too with the combat rush

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional