[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
"
falagar112 escribió:
I switched to the crit version, though I play it with soul tether+glorious vanity combo too..
many millions of dps, and around 7.4k EHP, not dying anymore, and everything is super easy. 5 way legion is like a walk in the park too.

edit: with glorious vanity/soul tether, you cannot use damage on full life or daresso, but that is no problem.

Can you explain why you can't use dmg on full life with this setup?

It functions a bit weirdly, where it bounces on/off all the time, because with glorious vanity 50% of damage goes through ES, but leech targets ES first. So your HP bounces a little and the dps alternates.. i think that is how it works but to know what I mean you might have to just try it out. Either way, the dps increase is so huge that it barely matters that you cannot use damage on full life.
"
falagar112 escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:

Can you do me a favor and link your glorious vanity jewel and screenshot your tree with the important nodes? Can upload imgur and use image button link them.

Thanks

Can do:
, my jewel

my tree:
tree
https://i.imgur.com/wetAsxQ.jpg

Think he meant with pictures of what the jewel changes instead of your entire tree. But even if he didn't could you give me a quick rundown of what it does change? I am interested in this variation but unfamiliar with the timeless jewels. Thanks in advance.
With the Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, and Maim Support going on I feel like its more beneficial to always be in Blood Stance, is that wrong? Or should I be in Sand for Mapping/Trash and Only go in Blood on Bosses?
Do you know If I can use the Haku 28% recipe on my almost finished weapon? Im afraid of getting my axe rerolled or something.

"
MiguelFg escribió:
Do you know If I can use the Haku 28% recipe on my almost finished weapon? Im afraid of getting my axe rerolled or something.

Yes you can 28q it, and it won't change anything else besides the quality
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Baddsoul escribió:
should I be in Sand for Mapping/Trash and Only go in Blood on Bosses?

Yes
"
basti escribió:
Not sure if this has been pointed out. Combination of
, assassins mark ring, life regen, lethal pride and martial experience node seems to solve slow leech rate for me without vaal pact. Gives onslaught too as Sword crit build.

EDIT: If you can get the "cannot be frozen" craft on boots, you could completely drop Endless Hunger for Overwhelm and use Staunching instead of heat.

Cool, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!
I just switched from Brutal Fevour to Impactr and now i dont leech??? Once in awhile i get a little tiny leech for like 100hp. Anyone know whats going on? Thats all i switched. ALso afaik is it worth switching to crit? DOubles my pob dps but wont we lose some survival? Without legacy acuity.
Editado por útlima vez por Knuk en 23 jun. 2019 15:35:01
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Baddsoul escribió:
should I be in Sand for Mapping/Trash and Only go in Blood on Bosses?

Yes

Thank You
How would you finish this weapon? I have open suffix:

TY
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional