[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello all

And thx for the guide.

I sold all my old stuff yesterday, made profit , and craft my actual stuff this morning.

it seems that I was lucky :D

I made this sick sword with 2000 alt.

And now i can play with kaom's !

But now i need a better kaoms and devoto with enchant ..

"
crazypearce escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:
Hi I'm wondering if I should try to get an Elder Vaal Axe on my SSF character. I've spread some Elder, is there any way to up my chances of getting it to drop?

OR should I just craft onto a normal high level Vaal Axe and forget about the possible Fortify on it. Currently running `Sinvicta's.

Thanks!

i would just go with a different elder base. doesn't have to be a vaal axe specifically. fleshripper, void, maybe sundering, karui or ezomyte. just make sure it's ilevel 80+

Just did some elder maps and even spawned him in a level 7 map. Did the guardians and Elder, but no 2 handed Elder Axe. This might take a while I guess...

Any tips on how I can improve my chances to get a 2 handed Elder Axe to drop? Thanks!
I switched to the crit version, though I play it with soul tether+glorious vanity combo too..
many millions of dps, and around 7.4k EHP, not dying anymore, and everything is super easy. 5 way legion is like a walk in the park too.

edit: with glorious vanity/soul tether, you cannot use damage on full life or daresso, but that is no problem.
Editado por útlima vez por falagar112 en 23 jun. 2019 11:39:55
"
falagar112 escribió:
I switched to the crit version, though I play it with soul tether+glorious vanity combo too..
many millions of dps, and around 7.4k EHP, not dying anymore, and everything is super easy. 5 way legion is like a walk in the park too.

edit: with glorious vanity/soul tether, you cannot use damage on full life or daresso, but that is no problem.

Can you do me a favor and link your glorious vanity jewel and screenshot your tree with the important nodes? Can upload imgur and use image button link them.

Thanks
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
falagar112 escribió:

Can you explain why you can't use dmg on full life with this setup?
why don't we start like this for 26% extra physical dmg?

https://ibb.co/fHGVvXS
Okay.. so I thought i'd try to make a crit-axe just for the fun of it.

Do we want crit on the axe itself? If so, Is this good or should I try to annul that crit off to get crit+qual? Or just go attackspeed+qual?

Both rolls are T1, so T1 Fortify and T1 Crit+Crit multi if you havent crit recently (Which will never get used most likely)
Editado por útlima vez por Korize en 23 jun. 2019 13:06:40
Is it better to use cwdt enfeeble or cwdt steelskin? I like to keep the level of cwdt low and it seems like steelskin won't be as good in lower levels.
Editado por útlima vez por LadyLoriana en 23 jun. 2019 13:46:35
"
Ahfack escribió:

Can you do me a favor and link your glorious vanity jewel and screenshot your tree with the important nodes? Can upload imgur and use image button link them.

Thanks

Can do:
, my jewel

my tree:
tree
https://i.imgur.com/wetAsxQ.jpg
Not sure if this has been pointed out. Combination of
, assassins mark ring, life regen, lethal pride and martial experience node seems to solve slow leech rate for me without vaal pact. Gives onslaught too as Sword crit build.

EDIT: If you can get the "cannot be frozen" craft on boots, you could completely drop Endless Hunger for Overwhelm and use Staunching instead of heat.
Editado por útlima vez por basti en 23 jun. 2019 15:13:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional