[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I have one more question that I would appreciate answered
I have -8 total mana cost of skills which should make my cyclone cost zero right?

It worked so far but I changed to the new gem setup and now it's taking mana...Do I have to get a -9 Total cost now?

Answer very appreciated.
Belt of the Deceiver seems to do so much damage thanks to Intimidate. Struggling to replace it (don't want to use Retch due to the reduced flask charges).

How do I match the damage with a rustic sash or stygian vise?
"
Abbixx escribió:
I see lots of u guys running a fortify axe with impale support gem instead of damage on full life. Is impale support better?

anyone?

dont know what to do with it, craft further?

Recommend next upgrade? thanks best build ever
Editado por útlima vez por supernukem en 23 jun. 2019 10:19:36
"
Abbixx escribió:
"
Abbixx escribió:
I see lots of u guys running a fortify axe with impale support gem instead of damage on full life. Is impale support better?

anyone?

I'll add to this by asking if this is dependent on what level you are (is it only worthwhile with a certain amount of "chance")? In the guide it looks like impale nodes on the tree aren't taken until lvl91-97 and many people don't come close to 97.

Has anyone broken down the number of nodes (and which ones) make it worth running impale? Is there a breakpoint? Should we consider taking 1 wheel of impale nodes instead of martial experience if we aren't planning on going much higher than 91?
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
Belt of the Deceiver seems to do so much damage thanks to Intimidate. Struggling to replace it (don't want to use Retch due to the reduced flask charges).

Are you really getting the full intimidate damage that you think you are though? With the range and size of the cyclone, I've been wondering how many hits are actually considered "nearby" to get the intimidate debuff.

I don't have a retch since SSF, but do you truly see a big difference on the flask charges? Does the increased duration not offset it close enough so that it doesn't really matter?
"
ZeroCloud escribió:
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:

Are you really getting the full intimidate damage that you think you are though? With the range and size of the cyclone, I've been wondering how many hits are actually considered "nearby" to get the intimidate debuff.

I don't have a retch since SSF, but do you truly see a big difference on the flask charges? Does the increased duration not offset it close enough so that it doesn't really matter?

Might be overvaluing the PoB number with Intimidate... ty.

For Retch, I tend to spam my flasks unnecessarily lol.

Will grab a Stygian.
AHFACK, What would be the better version to take to lvl 100? In pob the crit version doubles my dps without changing any gear. But will no longer have vaal pact or the overleech. How would the survivalbilty feel?
"
Vanxan escribió:
@crazypearce do u know any way to get hillock 28% mastercraft? im trying to get him into transport but its driving me mad..i bought tons of prophecies for betrayals but its not working..even vorici in research is a struggle. is there any service running u or anyone else is aware of?

I am not crazypearce but I might be able to give you some more info on how to do it.
The easiest way to get him into Transportation is by first making sure he is not assigned to a job. This is done by interrogating him until he has 0 stars. When you then do a Transportation encounter there is a chance he shows up there (which is increased by either being friends or enemies with someone already in Transportation if I am not mistaken) because he wants a job. If you then execute him he will be assigned to Transportation.

So in short, interrogate until he has 0 stars -> do transportation encounter and hope he will show up -> execute him so he will be assigned to branch.
Then keep executing him so he gets to lvl 3 for 28% bench.

This will also work for other members. The system seems pretty complicated but once you understand how it works it is pretty easy to manipulate. Also in my opinion it is better to make them all hate each other (red lines) so the execute option will show up more often (which will level them up).

Good luck!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional