[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Vanxan escribió:
@crazypearce do u know any way to get hillock 28% mastercraft? im trying to get him into transport but its driving me mad..i bought tons of prophecies for betrayals but its not working..even vorici in research is a struggle. is there any service running u or anyone else is aware of?

dont think there is any easy way as far as i know. just have to try and get him trusted with members under the right branch and maybe he will show up with a chance to move him.

i have been trying to move vorici for ages without much luck. so for example vorici is in intervention and trusted with leo who is in research. if you proc research in a map and fight leo, vorici has a chance to come to his aid and help him. if he does you might have the option to move him into research and banish someone else.

pretty sure that is how it works, at least i hope it is casue thats how i've been trying lol

edit: also see a lot of people selling hillock, vorici and corruption chambers in trade chat but that's just asking for a scam unless they give collateral. doubt they would so i don't recommend it
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 23 jun. 2019 6:56:45
Normal Elder : done first try ( deathless )
Normal Shaper : done first try ( deathless )
Normal Atziri : done first try ( deathless )
Normal / Uber Guardians : done first try ( death on minotaur > phys dmg hits really hard if he crits )
Uber Elder : done first try ( 1 death )

This build is simply just amazing, im litterally running with cyclone around in T16 maps like it's T1...

The ONLY deaths i got is on BIG pack of rare Legion mobs, and theirs stupid arrows that one shot kinda, and those retarded animals with "spike on death"

-I'm level 91 > so 9 points left for pure damage of more life
-6k400 life
-0 mana cyclone, so infinite spinning !!! ( craft > - mana cost of skills from gear )
-Tooltip Cyclone shows 350k+ dmg with full buffs on boss ( haven't check real total with impale )

Here is my current gear :

-Weapon has only 480 Phys dmg, i'm stacking currency to buy or craft a better one ( 500-600dps )
-Gloves need to get multimod craft > so i can add phys dmg instead of attack speed, and craft +1 melee weapon attack range
-Helmet, i decided NOT to use Devoto, and use a life Helmet, with " Nearby enemies take 9% increased Phys dmg AND being able to craft +1 Melee weapon range.
-Ring > Curse enemies with Level 8 Warlord's Mark on Hit <<< This grand so much more life leech, it's truly awesome !
-I dont have ANY enchant on my gear yet, i have to run some labs to get a few at least on boots / gloves, and maybe a lucky cyclone on helmet :D

I'm also using CWDT with Steelskin to Get more survability. (2000 dmg absorbed is quite nice)

So, do you have any suggestion on my character, other than the ones i mentionned, to improve gear etc ?

Anyway, thanks again, i never managed to kill Uber Elder that easilly before !

Awesome build !!! <3 <3 <3
Editado por útlima vez por Quickcatobackup en 23 jun. 2019 7:20:11
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Vanxan escribió:
@crazypearce do u know any way to get hillock 28% mastercraft? im trying to get him into transport but its driving me mad..i bought tons of prophecies for betrayals but its not working..even vorici in research is a struggle. is there any service running u or anyone else is aware of?

dont think there is any easy way as far as i know. just have to try and get him trusted with members under the right branch and maybe he will show up with a chance to move him.

i have been trying to move vorici for ages without much luck. so for example vorici is in intervention and trusted with leo who is in research. if you proc research in a map and fight leo, vorici has a chance to come to his aid and help him. if he does you might have the option to move him into research and banish someone else.

pretty sure that is how it works, at least i hope it is casue thats how i've been trying lol

edit: also see a lot of people selling hillock, vorici and corruption chambers in trade chat but that's just asking for a scam unless they give collateral. doubt they would so i don't recommend it

yea not handing this out

im just gonna run trough some white tier maps and check if theres an encounter, if not then repeat over and over. thx for the tips!
What's better to have +1 Melee Gems, Leap Slam or Ancestral War Chief?
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Vanxan escribió:

as we are speaking chances, you guys now a fast way to get the +2 to support gems enchant? i did mastermind 83 three times now and didnt get any unveil with the enchant -.-
Editado por útlima vez por pepitomobile en 23 jun. 2019 8:50:43
"
pepitomobile escribió:

as we are speaking chances, you guys now a fast way to get the +2 to support gems enchant? i did mastermind 83 three times now and didnt get any unveil with the enchant -.-

no idea to be honest. i have just bought all of my crafting so far. too lazy to go and find everything again lol
ey guiz just crafted this

First is it ok to multimod ?
Second what do i exactcly multimod on it

third

If i multimod it whould it be better than

im out of currency and must sell atziri to make the axe , dont realy know if its worth it

so please help :)

Managed to craft this with a single Essence of Zeal. Now to get Elreon to give me the T3 craft.

Just need to get the rest of my gear now. So hard to find the right stats, but have 11ex to spend on Boots, Amulet, 2nd Ring and Gloves.
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 23 jun. 2019 9:08:53
Currently level 88 and loving the build. Is it worth switching to the crit build at this point? Is it that much better? Can you use the same gear or how much different does it need to be?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional