[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

ive seen a lot of beast crafted weapons, but people tend to forget that it corrupts the item, so they were not 6 linkend and colored - so rip.
Ok so after i beat the game with normal setup , i tried to change to crit version , dmg is 2-3x more than before
boses are like oneshot
but there is a problem
the vaal pact from acuites dont work as good , i have problems with leeching , the leech can't keep up with blood rage, theres gear so far
and im a little bit more squishy in crit build than normal axe
im trying to craft a better rings with multi and amu so the dmg will delete content even more
Spoiler
Guys i can put in craft atack speed+ quaiity instandead of str/int/quality?

i think:

Fortify 20
atack speed+ quaility
+2 gems
flat phys
doble dmg? is posiible¿
Thank you for the guide, was loosely following it since Legion started, was trying few different things on passive tree back and forth, now trying to follow it fully. Deathless shaper 3 or 4 times, Uber elder with 2 deaths on first try, for shaper I used some 6l chest I had and ~400 pDPS shaper sword I found, for Uber I managed to upgrade to Kaoms and 6 link weapon. Using that kitava axe (farmed both - weapon and chest - thru div cards) and absolutely loving it for mapping, porcupines don’t bother me even the slightest. Gear is still a junk other than that, got myself elder Vaal axe base and will hopefully craft it into endgame weapon in time. Legion encounters are doable even on juiced up 15’s and 16’s, just need to play smart and don’t try to facetank the world. Damage is there even with my “whatever” setup I hit 400k tooltip dps and can melt the atlas. I say “whatever” because aside of legendary items all my rares are self crafted and really far away from optimal. Can’t wait to get enough currency to craft proper weapon, Kitavas axe is little crippled for single target with that meele splash.

Thanks for the guide, down the road I will try crit version as well for sure, I finally found the build I was looking for ever since I left Diablo universe. Played CoC Assassin Ice Nova a lot, now I can actually Spin to win!
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Editado por útlima vez por N4rk0tyk en 22 jun. 2019 22:11:23
Got luck roll with this, should I keep it for crit version?

Editado por útlima vez por kokiko225 en 22 jun. 2019 22:43:33
What gem links should I use for early 6L (before disfavour) currently 81
what is the best helm enchant to get? you have blood rage attack speed but what about cyclone damage or attack speed?
In your guide I read something like "We have onslaught while mapping".
I don´t find anything that gives us onslaught...should I get it on a jewel?

And should i switch from "belt of the deceiver" to "retch"?

thanks in advance!
Thanks Ahfack for this guide, I killed Uber Elder for the first time no carry, This build is fun and strong. Thanks again.

Still need to find a few recipes, but not bad. 6L'd it in ~20 fusings which was a nice surprise. Feeling unstoppable right now with pretty average gear.

Quick side question: For those that have done the Soul Tether + Corrupted Soul option, where did you put the Glorious Vanity jewel (Doryani)? I was candidly thinking about overwriting RT keystone at this point.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional