[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Quick question, just got a pretty good watcher's eye for pride, but I don't think PoB is calculating it at all. Any idea what lines I would need to add to make sure this is calculated properly?

"
WulfgangNSH escribió:

Still need to find a few recipes, but not bad. 6L'd it in ~20 fusings which was a nice surprise. Feeling unstoppable right now with pretty average gear.

Quick side question: For those that have done the Soul Tether + Corrupted Soul option, where did you put the Glorious Vanity jewel (Doryani)? I was candidly thinking about overwriting RT keystone at this point.

did you really craft t2 attack speed? bit of a waste after paying for the multimod lol

plus if you use glorious vanity by RT you lose all of the crit multi nodes. definitely not worth it. only place is point blank

Can +1 level to socketed gems work or should I reroll?
Hi I'm wondering if I should try to get an Elder Vaal Axe on my SSF character. I've spread some Elder, is there any way to up my chances of getting it to drop?

OR should I just craft onto a normal high level Vaal Axe and forget about the possible Fortify on it. Currently running `Sinvicta's.

Thanks!
"
ressiv escribió:
Hi I'm wondering if I should try to get an Elder Vaal Axe on my SSF character. I've spread some Elder, is there any way to up my chances of getting it to drop?

OR should I just craft onto a normal high level Vaal Axe and forget about the possible Fortify on it. Currently running `Sinvicta's.

Thanks!

i would just go with a different elder base. doesn't have to be a vaal axe specifically. fleshripper, void, maybe sundering, karui or ezomyte. just make sure it's ilevel 80+
Hi, i'm currently leveling this build, and im confused about infused channeling support, it was fixed or not?
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:

Thanks!

i would just go with a different elder base. doesn't have to be a vaal axe specifically. fleshripper, void, maybe sundering, karui or ezomyte. just make sure it's ilevel 80+

Awesome thanks!!
I made a fortify exquisite blade and I have to craft multiple modifiers on it now. I need to pick 2 suffixes and from them get an attack speed roll and a quality roll. Looking for opinions on how to finish it off.

I would like to continue using the Glorious Vanity - Doryani/Soul Tether combo with Impact, and Bane of Legends is non-negotiable for me, so if that's the case I could go Overwhelm to get a base crit of 8%, or keep Endless Hunger on which seems sort of underwhelming by itself.

If I don't craft crit chance/quality because of Overwhelm I would take attack speed/quality and have an open slot for something. Double damage seems great if I use Overwhelm. I don't want to screw it up since the multimod will be like 7ex total.... Thanks!

Possible suffixes to choose from:
Attack Speed (16-20)
Crit Chance/Quality (21-25%)/(13-18%)
Attack Speed/Quality (13-16%)/(13-18%)
Crit Multi (25-28%)
Crit Multi When Rare or Unique Nearby (39-45%)
Chance to do Double Damage (8-10%)

Couldn't find much in the builds on poe.ninja. Everyone and their mother is just using Starforge.
@crazypearce do u know any way to get hillock 28% mastercraft? im trying to get him into transport but its driving me mad..i bought tons of prophecies for betrayals but its not working..even vorici in research is a struggle. is there any service running u or anyone else is aware of?
hey how do you deal with accuracy when going crit?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional