[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Can this build do red map "cannot leech"?
after some more testing, now that i have impact instead of brutal fevour i get no leeching while bloodrage is active but if i dont activate bloodrage i leech normally. Is this a bug? I havemore then enough dps to leech through blood rage like wtf is going on?

Did somemore testing, if i spec out of vaal pact I leech fine with bloodrage on..SO fucked up.
Editado por útlima vez por Knuk en 23 jun. 2019 16:13:19

Just crafted this, what your Choice for the Rest of the Crafts?
Play with your lvling Axe POB.

Thank you
Editado por útlima vez por Bolde85 en 23 jun. 2019 16:26:32
"
falagar112 escribió:

It functions a bit weirdly, where it bounces on/off all the time, because with glorious vanity 50% of damage goes through ES, but leech targets ES first. So your HP bounces a little and the dps alternates.. i think that is how it works but to know what I mean you might have to just try it out. Either way, the dps increase is so huge that it barely matters that you cannot use damage on full life.

i noticed this myself yesterday. impossible to test if it's just a tooltip bug like blood rage with slayer leech or if it's actually messing up dmg on full life. i think it's the later which is a problem

gonna try switching to close combat and see how it feels. it has the same multiplier as dmg on full life anyway so it shouldn't be much of a problem
"
Knuk escribió:
after some more testing, now that i have impact instead of brutal fevour i get no leeching while bloodrage is active but if i dont activate bloodrage i leech normally. Is this a bug? I havemore then enough dps to leech through blood rage like wtf is going on?

Did somemore testing, if i spec out of vaal pact I leech fine with bloodrage on..SO fucked up.

well you have no leech at full hp so the second you hit max hp your leech will end and blood rage will degen you. you need soul tether combo if you still want to keep the same kind of leech
What is the best weapon and crafts for the crit version?
A multimoded vaal axe is really better then a good rolled starforge? If so why a starforge is so much more expensive then an already crafted axe?
I have about 2mil shaper dps with starforge. I'm playing with resolute technique, and was wondering if I could switch to crit and get more (how much?) dps without having to buy a new weapon and/or change too much of my gear.

Thanks in advance.
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Knuk escribió:

well you have no leech at full hp so the second you hit max hp your leech will end and blood rage will degen you. you need soul tether combo if you still want to keep the same kind of leech

No man thats not the problem at all, id be half hp and dropping and not getting any leech something is broken.
how i can make more dps ?

when i stay i have 220k dps on cyclone (pride etc is on)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional