[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

so i just put my amulet into the talisman upgrade and got this

pretty lucky to get attack damage out of everything else that is possible to roll. it's not amazing but 4% more dps over a useless implicit was definitely worth it :D
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
Belt of the Deceiver seems to do so much damage thanks to Intimidate. Struggling to replace it (don't want to use Retch due to the reduced flask charges).

How do I match the damage with a rustic sash or stygian vise?

60% increased flask duration. The reduced flask charges is a non issue, my flasks feel like they are up for ages.
Got Soul Tether + Corrupted Soul, then swapped out Brutal Fervour for Impact. The AOE range on Cyclone is just bananas and with a decent 7L Fortify axe every still dies almost instantly.

"
crazypearce escribió:
95% sure dmg on full life was not working at all with soul tether and timeless jewel. i switched to close combat and stuff feels a lot smoother. plus if you like to leap slam thats nice too with the combat rush

I just did the same to try it out; like it.
How would I use this build while dual wielding?

How would you go about finishing this craft? Should I have crafted attack speed/qual?
"
How would I use this build while dual wielding?

fossil craft a chest with maim and -15 to mana cost with some life. get dual foils with 400+ pdps. take maim off flesh and stone and use precision.

with my gear i'd gain around 9% more damage but lose 1k hp. don't think it's worth it personally but each to their own
For the AssMark ring does it matter if it's only level 8? or Do I really need to have level 12 on it?
"
extaviaqt escribió:
For the AssMark ring does it matter if it's only level 8? or Do I really need to have level 12 on it?

The difference is pretty small. 0.2% to crit chance. If you have a decent level 8 one you shouldn't even be able to feel it.
IF I have an aura bot friend who runs hatred wrath and anger is it worth to swap brutality for something like damage on full life so that I can take advantage of the elemental damage?
OR a Devoto's Devotion ?

The Rare helmet i'm using grants me :

+115 life
Nearby enemies take 9% increased phys dmg
+1 to Mele Weapon Range ( craft )

Devoto's Devotion would grant me :

More Dexterity so blood rage can be higher lvl
+16% attack speed 'BUT' 10% reduced global dmg
A little bit more armour and more evasion
Chaos res +25% ( im currently a +1% )
20% movement speed

My question is which one is better and why ? thanks !

The rest of my gear is :
Editado por útlima vez por Quickcatobackup en 24 jun. 2019 2:19:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional