[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
xaeror35 escribió:
"
xaeror35 escribió:
I don't know where to go from here. Suggestions would be appreciated. I RIP a lot in higher maps from 1 shots. I wanted to craft an axe but nut sure i have the currency for it. (4-5ex maybe more if i offload lots of other currency)

I could really use some advice here. Do I upgrade my weapon so Kitava? Or just keep praying for enough currency to craft Vaal axe?

If you are feeling squishy, I'd recommend getting a CWDT set-up. Furthermore you might want to get some quality on your gems.
I see so many people struggling with survivability and there is one really easy option. Drop warchief for vaal molten shell. It gives me a 3.5k shield with lions roar up.

If you have a proper tree and your gear is somewhat optimised then the damage from warchief is literally pointless outside of buffing PoB numbers or getting a shaper or guardian kill 0.25seconds faster.

With 7.6k ehp I haven't died once since I switched to it. I have ran multiple uber elders, shapers, 8 mod juiced monoliths in t16s, etc etc. I have come close to dying like twice over all of that and those times are when I stop cycloning and stop paying attention and try to pick up loot.

If you make these changes and are still having problems then I don't know what to say. Maybe your tree sucks or some of your gear too. Maybe you don't have optimal gem links or you are still a low level. If you have fixed all this and are still dying then maybe you are just not paying enough attention
"
kazafz escribió:
"
Vwk escribió:
How do you guys deal with porcupines now that CWDT + IC is dead ? It's an absolute nono for me, if I see porcupines I leave the map, which is pretty annoying.

Anybody has a solution to this ? Can't figure a way out of this one

I use Flesh Offering

I see you have max level CwDT linked to Steelskin and Lightning Golem. I'm doing the same, but I'm not sure if I should.

The only reason I'm using this is because I'm using Belly of the Beast instead of a Kaom's Heart, and I figured I may as well use a 4L in this instead of leaving it unlinked.

I'm not sure if I should use max level CwDT though. Using some rough calculations, assuming you get shotgunned by a bunch of hits, with 5.5k Life and max level CwDT-Steelskin, I should be able to tank at least 6k damage. I'm considering switching to Immortal Call so I can use a lower level CwDT to trigger it more often. But this will use Endurance Charges. With a lower level CwDT, I also considered using Warlord's Mark (for more Endurance Charges for IC to use) or Enfeeble (so subsequent hits for less damage).

Basically: Max CwDT-Steelskin-Lightning Golem or Low-level CwDT-Immortal Call-Warlord's Mark/Enfeeble? Any thoughts?
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
"
crazypearce escribió:
I see so many people struggling with survivability and there is one really easy option. Drop warchief for vaal molten shell. It gives me a 3.5k shield with lions roar up.

If you have a proper tree and your gear is somewhat optimised then the damage from warchief is literally pointless outside of buffing PoB numbers or getting a shaper or guardian kill 0.25seconds faster.

With 7.6k ehp I haven't died once since I switched to it. I have ran multiple uber elders, shapers, 8 mod juiced monoliths in t16s, etc etc. I have come close to dying like twice over all of that and those times are when I stop cycloning and stop paying attention and try to pick up loot.

If you make these changes and are still having problems then I don't know what to say. Maybe your tree sucks or some of your gear too. Maybe you don't have optimal gem links or you are still a low level. If you have fixed all this and are still dying then maybe you are just not paying enough attention

I really like Vaal molten shell. I have norm version in CWDT, vaal I manually use at certain times. With my armor flask I get 8k+ VMS. I also use Rumi's instead of Lion's Roar, not a fan of knockback.

So what are the best mods to multimod onto this? Is the front page crafting guide still up to date?
Hey I was wondering, why do we run Impale linked to Ancestral Warchief?

Hi, how can I improve my build? I currently only have about 25% dmg reduction from armour and 4.6k life despite trying to get as much life as possible in my gear and I get 1 shoted quite a lot, especially by porcupines. Been stuck at lvl91 for almost a week now.

The last time I play this exact same build, I manage to reach level 95 with ease but I but things change, I think I am doing something wrong here.

And for my weapon, I currently only have 3ex. Do you think I should save it to buy disfavour or craft elder vaal axe?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHnBS0FPAd1CZYMcA48E0wTyRQgFHEX4RiRGlUa5Bv6IOohVSPTJd8m-CcgJ58qOCz7LbQuUzB3NZI26DkOOlI64Tu2PE5DMUd-SHhM_03jTipOMlBHUWNYr1n-XzlfP2EhYVJkUmVNZadl8GhlaqVvO3Fqc2d07XaseA15aHrvfNmCB4TZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaoiPiiKKbIrwj2CQbJV9l3maapstpBmlNaZXqSepbqmUrlCygLXyvJ-9Nr6nwBrApsEEwaPFU8cZypDPftNv2L3ZfNrB3DLcPeJh5FHpRuoY7w7yRfPd9WH3Mvjr_TD-Cv5r_o8=?accountName=Tambeh&characterName=Spin_And_Barf
I just got my Enlighten to level 3 but due to have 2 -mana cost rings I don't need it to run all gems mentioned in this guide. Have people been replacing it with vaal grace?
"
Nosferat escribió:
"
Nosferat escribió:

Where should I put this for maximum damage,and is it worth it? Compared to other jewels?

I have a hard time figuring these new jewels out. I get that it gives channeling+area damage, so it should be good, but I don't know where to socket it, to make it give me the damage it should.

Played around with this and
this as well. Some of the mods are awesome, some not so much.

From a pure damage perspective, militant faith somewhat delivers, I'm not good with pob calculations, but simply looking at my tooltip dps,with auras activated, went from 167K to 180K if I put it near golem's blood.

The other one also gives a small dps boost, but that has other properties,like a ton of life, life regen and resistances, depending on the location of the jewel socket and what it corrupts.

Anyone?....Is there a place where I could see what these new jewels do specifically and how they help this build in general?
"
Nosferat escribió:

Anyone?....Is there a place where I could see what these new jewels do specifically and how they help this build in general?

it's impossible to tell. it depends on what seed of jewel you have which will determine if it is better or not. lethal pride can be good on the left sided jewel socket but for a crit build tempered flesh will be better 99% of the time - unless you get a ridiculous seed on the lethal pride. then that is up to you to check yourself as people can't really help you it. some of the mods to look out for are double damage and fortify effect. one i had gave me 10% double dmg across two nodes

same goes for brutal restraint. it can be good in the socket below duelist start but of course once again it will depend on the seed of the jewel. the one i have was trash but you can get flask nodes, crit nodes, and a few other good stuff. note that the keystone second sight for this can be good. 25% more critical chance takes me from 41% crit to 58% crit which is pretty huge, but again, it will depend on what else the jewel can give you

but really, everyone should be using glorious vanity. lethal pride, militant faith and brutal restraint barely, if at all, beat out any good rare jewel whereas no rare jewel can compete with giving you up to 1.7k more EHP.

the jewels are interesting but the way GGG has implemented them is complete trash. you have no fucking clue what ones on the market can do, you have no way to see if yours are good in a random jewel slot across the other side of the tree and spending one divine to get another conquerer and seed is a complete waste of currency. if you do want to test these jewels the best way is just to set up a whoop on poe trade. buy all the lethal prides that show up. test them in the left side jewel. if it sucks, flip it, repeat until someone sells you a good one without them knowing it was good
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 26 jun. 2019 1:43:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional