[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
ressiv escribió:

BTW I found a pretty cool watcher's eye! Is it still worth it to craft chance to deal double damage if I start using this?

Also found this, does this add a lot of damage?

I'm getting the feeling that I got pretty lucky on finding these

yeah it's still worth it.

and no to sins rebirth, we use brutality so we can only do physical damage. so unholy might won't add anything
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:

BTW I found a pretty cool watcher's eye! Is it still worth it to craft chance to deal double damage if I start using this?

Also found this, does this add a lot of damage?

I'm getting the feeling that I got pretty lucky on finding these

yeah it's still worth it.

and no to sins rebirth, we use brutality so we can only do physical damage. so unholy might won't add anything

Oh lol thanks!!
I want to craft a good weapon for my slayer. So do i need a ilvl 100 elder axe or 80/85 is enough? And is it better to gamble with fossils or alteration orbs?
"
wizyTSAR escribió:
I want to craft a good weapon for my slayer. So do i need a ilvl 100 elder axe or 80/85 is enough? And is it better to gamble with fossils or alteration orbs?

80 is good enough for a multimod weapon. i would personally just use alterations. it's a lot easier to get a multimod weapon that way. using fossils will add too many mods to the pool and make it extremely difficult to get fortify on there with other useful stats
Hi guys,

first of all sry for my english, its not my mothertongue, but I hope its good enough to get some help and tips from the "cycloners" out there.

Am nearly lvl 96 with my slayer and want to go to 100 like every league, but starting to having troubles with killing some legions in T16s fast enough. And off course the 5 piece legion fights dont work great as well, too. Life at app. 6k and IC-Setup are ok for not dying, but I rly dont know how to get much more damage out of my non-crit variant, and if I should change to a crit variant. Your opinions and tips would be great in that case.

If you think crit is the way for me, then....
I have a Exquisite Blade with 20 Fortify laying arround and waiting to be multimoded, or should I stay with my rly good axe and multimod it new with hits cant be evaded, maybe ? Because the sword would only be arround 460is dps, but my axe allready is more like 590. Axe vs Sword if Crit ?

If you think I should stay non-crit, then....
what could I do to get more damage out of it for the legion encounters, because I hate to run above the yellow ones twice, even to activate them. It sometimes feels that I am to fast since I have my devotos, becasue i have to swirl back, you know, but I want to get them all, all the time :-)

Ok, thanks for reading and for your tips and opinions in advance.
I dont know how to bring my char here, but it would be - TheBigTwister - if you would/could check, pls.

Nagash

Editado por útlima vez por Nágash en 26 jun. 2019 6:14:28
"
Kirby1978 escribió:
"
Verfall777 escribió:
I know that a lot is missing like
- better gems
- flask setup
- better weapon
etc.

but right now I have another question:
"how high should i overcap resistances and how important is it?"

I chose to help alira simply because I could not think about getting more resistance but right now i really feel I am missing the 2 skill points!

Should I try to get all res, life and dmg on a gem and simply use the regret recipe to get 2 skill points (and lose the 15 allres)?
should I replace the onslaught gem with it?

Edit:
Regards the weapon...should I try to get a ~ 540 pDPS axe with 20 fortify and +2 socketed support gems? Or should I shoot even higher? Not really sure how big the difference would be between 450 pDPS and 550...but it seems like a nice improvement!

Sry man but 3 words:
Read the Guide

Everything you want to know is in there

Ahfack did an amazing job with this Guide. I don´t understand why so many people did not read the whole guide = no questions left then.

So it´s my fault that you can not simply answer a question or behave normally around people?
If you don´t have anything to say than just don´t say anything at all...

Just needed a verification or a simple "yes" or "no" answer and did not expect somebody to write a book especially for me.

got everything I needed. thanks
"
Nágash escribió:
Hi guys,

first of all sry for my english, its not my mothertongue, but I hope its good enough to get some help and tips from the "cycloners" out there.

Am nearly lvl 96 with my slayer and want to go to 100 like every league, but starting to having troubles with killing some legions in T16s fast enough. And off course the 5 piece legion fights dont work great as well, too. Life at app. 6k and IC-Setup are ok for not dying, but I rly dont know how to get much more damage out of my non-crit variant, and if I should change to a crit variant. Your opinions and tips would be great in that case.

If you think crit is the way for me, then....
I have a Exquisite Blade with 20 Fortify laying arround and waiting to be multimoded, or should I stay with my rly good axe and multimod it new with hits cant be evaded, maybe ? Because the sword would only be arround 460is dps, but my axe allready is more like 590. Axe vs Sword if Crit ?

If you think I should stay non-crit, then....
what could I do to get more damage out of it for the legion encounters, because I hate to run above the yellow ones twice, even to activate them. It sometimes feels that I am to fast since I have my devotos, becasue i have to swirl back, you know, but I want to get them all, all the time :-)

Ok, thanks for reading and for your tips and opinions in advance.
I dont know how to bring my char here, but it would be - TheBigTwister - if you would/could check, pls.

Nagash

If you have the currency, there’s no point staying RT. Crit variant is just too good. You could just stay axe, there’s only a small difference in dps.
As for 5 way Legion, if u want to destroy it, u need a specific setup involving HH and shackle- TC .
I wonder which auras you guys use nowadays?

I lvld with Blood and Sand, Dread Banner and Pride.

But I cant use Blasphemy+Vulnerability then...

Any tips and tricks?
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
wizyTSAR escribió:

80 is good enough for a multimod weapon. i would personally just use alterations. it's a lot easier to get a multimod weapon that way. using fossils will add too many mods to the pool and make it extremely difficult to get fortify on there with other useful stats

Ok thx. But can you actually get (Socketed Gems are Supported by Level ## Fortify / ##% increased Physical Damage) + (##% increased Physical Damage / Hits with this Weapon have Culling Strike against Bleeding Enemies) with alterations?
Bought a 16% Disfavor 6s with all the rest of my ex. Tried to 6l--gave myself a fuse limit--then just did craft 5l. Damage is much better, now I am buying nothing probably for 1-2 weeks and just saving/hoping for some luck drops.

I am using impale instead of pulverize since trash damage is fine and I'd rather not risk one shots - minotaur got me but I was just leveled so i didn't mind.

I am leveling some 20% gems atm, buying them @ lvl 20 is absurd price. Is this gem set-up ok? I have rage as well leveling.

Also I have 3.4k armor is molten shell better than steelskin? Or is that armor too low.

Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 26 jun. 2019 8:31:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional